Tammy Abraham To Accept England Call

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Tammy Abraham To Accept England Call

Post by green4life »

kalani JR wrote:
green4life wrote:I'm surprised that the mods have allowed the thread of an Englishman to remain on Eagles Nest. Guys, please do the needful and move this thread to World Football. Cheers.
Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.
Falls into this category, and the current stage of discussion is clearly Nigeria centric.
I like the bobo as a chelsea striker being I'm a chels fan but he's an Englishman. There's nothing Nigeria about Tammy that is left to discuss. He has made his decision so with all due respect, this thread needs to be moved out of this section.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

G4Life, the mods do not want to move this thread because of bigpokey..it was moved before, either the Cameroonian Kalani or damunk moved it back here. I will be opening England's euro qualifier in eagles nest, since according to the Cameroonian kalani, he states tammy is Nigerian..

so expect threads like tammy vs Bulgaria etc going forward...every Chelsea , games will be opened here because of this thread ...it's as clear as day light according to the post from the Cameroonian kalani , that we can open threads about tammy here in eagles nest...so no shakings
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

green4life wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
green4life wrote:I'm surprised that the mods have allowed the thread of an Englishman to remain on Eagles Nest. Guys, please do the needful and move this thread to World Football. Cheers.
Falls into this category, and the current stage of discussion is clearly Nigeria centric.
I like the bobo as a chelsea striker being I'm a chels fan but he's an Englishman. There's nothing Nigeria about Tammy that is left to discuss. He has made his decision so with all due respect, this thread needs to be moved out of this section.
He made his decision a long time ago this thread shouldn’t even exist mschew...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

green4life wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
He's made his decision but the discussion had largely shifted.

Anyway I think this thread has run its course and to prevent further derailment we should end here.

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Finally, the saga is over. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Them reopen this thread :rotf:
SuperEagles

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

An 88 min sub for England :clap: in a 2-1 loose (loss but you know)!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

We still have Fikayo :sneaky:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Them reopen this thread :rotf:
This is fooking ridiculous! Its like they were hoping that he will refuse to get off the bench, take off his tracksuit and show a Nigerian jersey.

I dont understand the silliness of this thread humiliating our house. I dont get it.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Bigpokey24 wrote:G4Life, the mods do not want to move this thread because of bigpokey..it was moved before, either the Cameroonian Kalani or damunk moved it back here. I will be opening England's euro qualifier in eagles nest, since according to the Cameroonian kalani, he states tammy is Nigerian..

so expect threads like tammy vs Bulgaria etc going forward...every Chelsea , games will be opened here because of this thread ...it's as clear as day light according to the post from the Cameroonian kalani , that we can open threads about tammy here in eagles nest...so no shakings
Done! I just did the needful to this thread.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Sour grapes :rotf: :rotf:

Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robbynice wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:G4Life, the mods do not want to move this thread because of bigpokey..it was moved before, either the Cameroonian Kalani or damunk moved it back here. I will be opening England's euro qualifier in eagles nest, since according to the Cameroonian kalani, he states tammy is Nigerian..

Done! I just did the needful to this thread.
:clap:
SuperEagles