Eddie Howe

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eddie Howe

Post by Coach »

Ejikemoh Hurricane Howe, did someone say 5/1 odds on for the chopping board. Gale force wind on Merseyside, 30 odd shots on goal, Hurricane trying hard to do a Hausenhutl or however it’s spelt. Climate change.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

7 defeats in the last 8. Hurricane vs Wreck it Rooney in a race to the bottom. Comedy.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

A game for the ages. Throwback Peperempe leaving one at the back and going all guns blazing like Bush invading Iraq. Quite astonishing. Beyond bonkers. Going for a 4-3 finish at 20s. Quids in if it pulls through. City should be out of sight but Senor wants to play hurricanes with the master of the art.
Last edited by Coach on Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I can't believe what I just watched. KDB na witch and Guardiola is a wizard.
OCCUPY NFF!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

I can't believe the managerial incompetence of Eddie Howe here. Unfvckingbelievable!!!

Just fvcking put fresh legs in defensive positions and not run your main players to death!!!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:32 pm I can't believe the managerial incompetence of Eddie Howe here. Unfvckingbelievable!!!

Just fvcking put fresh legs in defensive positions and not run your main players to death!!!
He did bring in Lewis Hall though. But most important, it was important to me for City to win this game, so i am happy he did what he did.

Speaking of which, you seem very frazzled and incandenscent with rage. Is it because City moved 2 points behind Liverpool? Nno. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:53 pm
txj wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:32 pm I can't believe the managerial incompetence of Eddie Howe here. Unfvckingbelievable!!!

He did bring in Lewis Hall though. But most important, it was important to me for City to win this game, so i am happy he did what he did.

Speaking of which, you seem very frazzled and incandenscent with rage. Is it because City moved 2 points behind Liverpool? Nno. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I watch football as a fan and student. What he did just did not make any sense.
Gordon was practically dead before he subbed him. Plus he had 3 other experienced players he could have used to see out the game...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:59 pm

Gordon was practically dead before he subbed him. Plus he had 3 other experienced players he could have used to see out the game...
Do you wear school uniform when you watch the game?! :lol: :lol:

For me, its important that City is now only 2 points behind Liverpool. I couldn't give a ratz azz about Newcastle or their subs or experienced players. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:16 pm

For me, its important that City is now only 2 points behind Liverpool. I couldn't give a ratz azz about Newcastle or their subs or experienced players. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing is changed about City. They were and still are favorites for the title. What they do or don't do is of zero interest to me. I hardly ever watch them...and wouldn't have, had there been other options at that time slot...

They still have to win it though...without people simply coronating them...

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:20 am
danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:16 pm

Nothing is changed about City. They were and still are favorites for the title. What they do or don't do is of zero interest to me. I hardly ever watch them...and wouldn't have, had there been other options at that time slot...

They still have to win it though...without people simply coronating them...
You are missing out. As a student, you would learn a lot. Not just the tactical outlay at the beginning of games. I am always happy when they go behind or are drawing at half-time, because I know Pep is about to spring something in the second half. It is always worth it. Just look at today? Yes, he (Pep) said that "it wasnt tactics, but talent." But he was being generous and humble. His tactics completely killed Newcastle's press. His decision to push Rodri and Gvardiol further up, meant that they were spraying passes side to side, and quicker, which meant that Newcastle players had to run more. By 70 minutes, they were dead! He then brought in a fresh De Bruyne to tear them to pieces.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Tx, Hurricane Howe is foxtrotting towards a stay of execution. The achievements of the year past will serve a disservice. It’s only a matter of time before le force majeure is exercised.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

He's far from an elite manager. I've never witnessed a so-called top team perform as Newcastle did in that second-half. Inept.

The good news is when he's sacked by Newcastle he'll eventually take the England job and waste their generation of players. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Hurricane Howe going full category 5. Absolutely incredible scenes at St James. If anyone can, Ejikemoh can.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Mistook the South-East weather warning for a drop of rain, completely overlooked the Hurricane settling in at the Emirates.

15s on 5 goals. The worry is, Ejikemoh could go big 7s.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Let's just say chubby Ed, got too fat for his boots.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

He and his Lieutenant they look like a bunch of confused ants. That Jason Tindal dude i can't stand him.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.