Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:22 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Re: Eddie Howe
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:10 pm 

kai...EPL teams are useless sha. Arsenal and Man U both have goal differences of +1, while Tottenham has +2 :shock: :shock: :shock: Are these teams serious at all? Kudos to Liverpool, City, and Leicester for +14, +23, and +17 respectively, though Leicester padded their numbers yesterday. Chelsea also doing OK with +5.

Can Man U explain what they are doing @ #14? Under NO circumstances should that be the case after 9 matches played.

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:39 pm 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
kai...EPL teams are useless sha. Arsenal and Man U both have goal differences of +1, while Tottenham has +2 :shock: :shock: :shock: Are these teams serious at all? Kudos to Liverpool, City, and Leicester for +14, +23, and +17 respectively, though Leicester padded their numbers yesterday. Chelsea also doing OK with +5.

Can Man U explain what they are doing @ #14? Under NO circumstances should that be the case after 9 matches played.

Man United hasn't scored more than a single goal in a match since the Chelsea game I think, so their GD isn't surprising.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:22 am 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

EPL is tougher than before,Manu,Arsenal and Spurs look like mid table teams.In fact they are

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:00 pm 

@BeniTx, Ebube Howe has lessened the first round haymaking, tending to jab for the opening minute or so, at least. Needless to say, he loves a ruckus, all in, arms swinging wilder than Deontay, but, of late, he has toned it down a touch. When the weather permits, he’ll go hammer and tong no doubt, but the helter is not as skelter these days.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:37 pm 

Na wao. Txj, you took it to a different level. I didn’t mean to touch a nerve. The fact that an English coach is relatively successful at the highest level on a shoestring budget while playing good football on the ground is painful to you. I get it bro. Nothing spoil but ndo nwanne.

This thread is about Eddie Howe. I never said he was the best in the world at managing clubs on a shoestring budget. Classic txj in setting up assorted straw men for distraction purposes. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:47 pm 

green4life wrote:
Na wao. Txj, you took it to a different level. I didn’t mean to touch a nerve. The fact that an English coach is relatively successful at the highest level on a shoestring budget while playing good football on the ground is painful to you. I get it bro. Nothing spoil but ndo nwanne.

This thread is about Eddie Howe. I never said he was the best in the world at managing clubs on a shoestring budget. Classic txj in setting up assorted straw men for distraction purposes. :lol:

But he's not even the best in the EPL at managing on a shoestring budget!

It is what it is, bro...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:56 pm 

Coach wrote:
@BeniTx, Ebube Howe has lessened the first round haymaking, tending to jab for the opening minute or so, at least. Needless to say, he loves a ruckus, all in, arms swinging wilder than Deontay, but, of late, he has toned it down a touch. When the weather permits, he’ll go hammer and tong no doubt, but the helter is not as skelter these days.

"Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin"!

Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.

Eddie Howe; the helter in your skelter!!!

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:08 pm 

Benitez who is rotting in China will die to be hired at Bournemouth, but Bournemouth will not even consider him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:53 pm 

Meanwhile, The Unemployed One rots at home.

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2019
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:24 pm 

6th in the league :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:26 am 

Eddie Howe reminds me of David Moyes, works well on a show string budget but move to a top side and they fail miserably, he should not get tempted to think he deserves a better team, if anything Bournemouth should give him some good transfer funds so he can build and make the team better, perhaps break into the top 6, just like Brendan Rogers is doing for Leicester

Marko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:42 pm 

marko wrote:
Eddie Howe reminds me of David Moyes, works well on a show string budget but move to a top side and they fail miserably, he should not get tempted to think he deserves a better team, if anything Bournemouth should give him some good transfer funds so he can build and make the team better, perhaps break into the top 6, just like Brendan Rogers is doing for Leicester

Meanwhile Bournemouth just beat ManU and is on top of them in the table. Go figure!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:01 pm 

green4life wrote:
marko wrote:

Meanwhile Bournemouth just beat ManU and is on top of them in the table. Go figure!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: no one takes marko seriously. afterall, Man Utd players are as good as PSGs :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh !TFCO, where at thou :rotf: