Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:18 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Eddie Howe
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 30596
Top notch Ejikemoh being mauled. King Dave picking all the cherries.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eddie Howe
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30660
Coach wrote:
Top notch Ejikemoh being mauled. King Dave picking all the cherries.


Too many games, too many injuries....
Bournemouth are barely hanging on shoestring....

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eddie Howe
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 30596
Big Nico Salanke looking more and more like a Sani Abacha Swiss bank transfer by the second.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eddie Howe
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:38 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 43733
Coach wrote:
Big Nico Salanke looking more and more like a Sani Abacha Swiss bank transfer by the second.

The boy has been rubbish from Chelsea, it was his greedy demands that saved Chelsea from the Solanke scam when they hurriedly sold him to Pool who as soon as they found out they bought a dud did not waste time offloading him as a scrap.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eddie Howe
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 30596
Ejikemoh Howe digging past the six feet. Top notch.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eddie Howe
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 8849
Location: Canada
Coach wrote:
Ejikemoh Howe digging past the six feet. Top notch.


He is deeper than 6 o more like 9 now.

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eddie Howe
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 39359
Location: Somewhere
is this the guy that was supposed to take over from Wenger?

_________________
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eddie Howe
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:52 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 43733
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
is this the guy that was supposed to take over from Wenger?

There is a limit to which you can push a beetle car before it breaks down. As soon as Josh King lost form and Wilson's goals dried up, the shoestring model fell apart.


Those two King and Wilson, account for 80 percent of not more of Boutnemouth's goals, I think the sale of Mouset to Sheffield was a bad decision. Look at him banging the goals over there now.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eddie Howe
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 8849
Location: Canada
oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
is this the guy that was supposed to take over from Wenger?

There is a limit to which you can push a beetle car before it breaks down. As soon as Josh King lost form and Wilson's goals dried up, the shoestring model fell apart.


Those two King and Wilson, account for 80 percent of not more of Boutnemouth's goals, I think the sale of Mouset to Sheffield was a bad decision. Look at him banging the goals over there now.


Respect sir oloye :clap: :clap: The man is a good coach but the shoestring budget can only take ANY team so far.

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eddie Howe
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 39359
Location: Somewhere
Siddonlook11 wrote:
oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
is this the guy that was supposed to take over from Wenger?

There is a limit to which you can push a beetle car before it breaks down. As soon as Josh King lost form and Wilson's goals dried up, the shoestring model fell apart.


Those two King and Wilson, account for 80 percent of not more of Boutnemouth's goals, I think the sale of Mouset to Sheffield was a bad decision. Look at him banging the goals over there now.


Respect sir oloye :clap: :clap: The man is a good coach but the shoestring budget can only take ANY team so far.



so we should have hired him? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

_________________
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group