SEATTLE UNDISPUTED KING OF MLS

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
SEATTLE UNDISPUTED KING OF MLS

Post by jette1 »

Taking lafc to school
Last edited by jette1 on Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: SEATTLE BALLING MLS WESTERN CONF FINAL

Post by kalani JR »

ahhh I forgot to place the bet.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

The Sounders played with an extra man on the field. :boo:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Kabalega wrote:The Sounders played with an extra man on the field. :boo:
And did you mentioned they came from behind, and did you mentioned they played in LA, and did you mentioned that all goals were already scored before the sent off and, how could it be extra man when regulation provides for 11 players ? imbecilic rant !!!

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Sounders v Championship City AGAIN! Bring it on! God is on our side. We shall vanquish! :thumbs: :taunt:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

ohsee wrote:Sounders v Championship City AGAIN! Bring it on! God is on our side. We shall vanquish! :thumbs: :taunt:
We are happy you are relinquishing it to God

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

jette1 wrote:
And did you mentioned they came from behind, and did you mentioned they played in LA, and did you mentioned that all goals were already scored before the sent off and, how could it be extra man when regulation provides for 11 players ? imbecilic rant !!!
Watch the game before you hurl insults.
LAFC should have had 2-4 penalties.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Kabalega wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Watch the game before you hurl insults.
LAFC should have had 2-4 penalties.
should have ? kenya should have won AFCON

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

ohsee wrote:Sounders v Championship City AGAIN! Bring it on! God is on our side. We shall vanquish! :thumbs: :taunt:
Una try sha. Good to see Seattle's excellency rubbing off on you given our proximity.