Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:07 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Bayern has fired Kovac
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13674



they must go for WENGER now!!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13674
this is how a big club acts. Arsenal, United and Barca are still allowing 3 donkeys ruin them

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 14263
After yesterday’s beat down,he needed firing. Arsenal need to follow suit and fire Emery.

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 30060
Oga Wenger and Ogbuefi Mourinho front runners.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 8578
Location: Canada
danfo driver wrote:
this is how a big club acts. Arsenal, United and Barca are still allowing 3 donkeys ruin them


leave us o , we be small club and our club coaches are God , na players we dey fire :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13674
Siddonlook11 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
this is how a big club acts. Arsenal, United and Barca are still allowing 3 donkeys ruin them


leave us o , we be small club and our club coaches are God , na players we dey fire :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 15238
All because they lost to a team with the best home record in the league and did so with 10 men...

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2019
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:47 am
Posts: 6927
danfo driver wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
this is how a big club acts. Arsenal, United and Barca are still allowing 3 donkeys ruin them


leave us o , we be small club and our club coaches are God , na players we dey fire :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:lol:

_________________
"I watched a lot football last year when I was out in Spain. I was really disappointed with the quality of the premier league. I have got to say what has happened in the summer with the managers and the influx of more players I think this is going to be our best season."
Gary Neville - Man United vs S.Hampton 08/20/2016


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13674
The YeyeMan wrote:
All because they lost to a team with the best home record in the league and did so with 10 men...


^^^^^ this right here is what happens when your pin head is inserted deep into Klopp's buttocks and you are unaware of what is happening outside the rectum. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dunce! smh :oops:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 15238
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
All because they lost to a team with the best home record in the league and did so with 10 men...


^^^^^ this right here is what happens when your pin head is inserted deep into Klopp's buttocks and you are unaware of what is happening outside the rectum. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dunce! smh :oops:

He finally went for the bait. :D

Nna, what is paining you this time - aside from Jobless Jose burying his John Thomas into your behind? :D

Is this why you are talking about buttocks and rectums? :D Is this why you are ranting like a market woman? :rotf:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2019
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13674
Like I said, they need to close on Wenger now! A 2 year contract.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... oach-kovac

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83530
Location: Earth

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13674
Bigpokey24 wrote:


Na Arsenal thread you be wan post this video? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 37158
danfo driver wrote:
this is how a big club acts. Arsenal, United and Barca are still allowing 3 donkeys ruin them

Move curse on Arsenal first.I don beg you, why no pitty me even if those loud mouth Arsenal fans not seeing what is happening....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13674
kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
this is how a big club acts. Arsenal, United and Barca are still allowing 3 donkeys ruin them

Move curse on Arsenal first.I don beg you, why no pitty me even if those loud mouth Arsenal fans not seeing what is happening....


I will take it under advisement and get back to you soon. :D

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83530
Location: Earth
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
this is how a big club acts. Arsenal, United and Barca are still allowing 3 donkeys ruin them

Move curse on Arsenal first.I don beg you, why no pitty me even if those loud mouth Arsenal fans not seeing what is happening....


I will take it under advisement and get back to you soon. :D

no, the curse must be raised by 17 folds x17

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 37158
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
this is how a big club acts. Arsenal, United and Barca are still allowing 3 donkeys ruin them

Move curse on Arsenal first.I don beg you, why no pitty me even if those loud mouth Arsenal fans not seeing what is happening....


I will take it under advisement and get back to you soon. :D

no, the curse must be raised by 17 folds x17

Dude e don do,what do you benefit or enjoy when Arsenal the club with more fans in Naija is suffering?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 7400
The Ajax manager said he is staying with Ajax till end of season. Maybe he might go to Bayern next season
Should that not happen, that will be another potential job opening for Mourinho maybe, who knows :?:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 37158
benteke wrote:
The Ajax manager said he is staying with Ajax till end of season. Maybe he might go to Bayern next season
Should that not happen, that will be another potential job opening for Mourinho maybe, who knows :?:

They are begging Wenger to take over.

Former Chelsea and France defender Marcel Desailly says Arsene Wenger is too old to be a 'frontline' boss after emerging as a top target for Bayern Munich.
The 70-year-old is the overwhelming favourite to replace Niko Kovac, who was sacked on Sunday following their 5-1 defeat to Eintracht Frankfurt.
But Desailly believes Wenger is no long suited to life in the dugout.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13674
Kaiii! Just imagine if Wenger wins CL before Arsenal and while Arsenal is floundering in Europa League? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Cheii! my belle go sweet o! :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group