Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:30 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:29 pm 

The fans of Leicester are having a tailgate party before the game, who wants to tailgate, there will be BBQ, no fish , chips or "who ate all the pies"
If you do not have a blue shirt let me know, I can supply some for you . Also word out on the web is Leicester are looking for fans only on this match day ... let me know if you are interested ..9 points gap is the goal

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:22 pm 

I remember when I told Marko that leicester is better than Man United and he started telling me about the number of titles that United has won. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:30 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
I remember when I told Marko that leicester is better than Man United and he started telling me about the number of titles that United has won. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: marko is hurting...

I am glad assanal is fighting themselves....kai to me this match along with the City vs Pool game is the game of the weekend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:37 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: marko is hurting...

I am glad assanal is fighting themselves....kai to me this match along with the City vs Pool game is the game of the weekend

She aint seen nothing yet! :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:51 pm 

two of you dey wicked no small haha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:00 pm 

Chriskendo43 wrote:

I don beh both guys but for where.Danfo swear beloved will never see Cl again its 3 years going now,i don beg no way.
To think Bigpokey and G4life beg him and he move the curse for Chelsea :boo: :boo:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:53 pm 

kajifu wrote:
Chriskendo43 wrote:

I don beh both guys but for where.Danfo swear beloved will never see Cl again its 3 years going now,i don beg no way.
To think Bigpokey and G4life beg him and he move the curse for Chelsea :boo: :boo:

assanal will continue to lose because of how you assanal fans have insulted a whole bigpokey.. the abuse i have received from every assanal CE spammers is comparable to civil rights struggle...( do you know why ghana is struggling right now? it is because of bigpokey....so all that energy is now channeled towards assanal, when my work is done, yall will be the new ghana)

assanal will suffer and this is just the beginning, pool and united changed a long lasting manager and see how long it took pool to get back, united is going through the same....assanal own just they start..I am hoping for more in-fighiting at assanal, and i hope unaenemy remains as coach .... may leceister punish the crap out of assanal this weekend, may assanal conitnue to play david luiz and snuffalupugus in defense

nothing positive will come out of assanal, the highlights of assanal seasons to come will be assanal fan tv...where assanal fans can keep on insulting each other for people to get entertained, because una football dey super boring, people only turn in to watch assanal fan TV

i hope Vardy comes with his A game this weekend

Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:55 pm 

kajifu wrote:
Chriskendo43 wrote:

They showed humility! But Arsenal fans dey raise shoulder up for me! The same way the smelling Marko too began to raise his shoulder. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:27 am 

danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Chriskendo43 wrote:

They showed humility! But Arsenal fans dey raise shoulder up for me! The same way the smelling Marko too began to raise his shoulder. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Abeg free Arsenal just for me alone,Marko go come beg when they hit bottom.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:28 am 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Chriskendo43 wrote:

assanal will continue to lose because of how you assanal fans have insulted a whole bigpokey.. the abuse i have received from every assanal CE spammers is comparable to civil rights struggle...( do you know why ghana is struggling right now? it is because of bigpokey....so all that energy is now channeled towards assanal, when my work is done, yall will be the new ghana)

assanal will suffer and this is just the beginning, pool and united changed a long lasting manager and see how long it took pool to get back, united is going through the same....assanal own just they start..I am hoping for more in-fighiting at assanal, and i hope unaenemy remains as coach .... may leceister punish the crap out of assanal this weekend, may assanal conitnue to play david luiz and snuffalupugus in defense

nothing positive will come out of assanal, the highlights of assanal seasons to come will be assanal fan tv...where assanal fans can keep on insulting each other for people to get entertained, because una football dey super boring, people only turn in to watch assanal fan TV

i hope Vardy comes with his A game this weekend

I never insult you even pm you beg you,so no lie say all Arsenal fans dey make mouth.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:34 am 

Knowing Keke conductor, he will slink away and avoid responding when asked for his comment after Arsenal wins. That ladies and gentlemen is his modus operandi.

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:05 am 

Cito wrote:
Knowing Keke conductor, he will slink away and avoid responding when asked for his comment after Arsenal wins. That ladies and gentlemen is his modus operandi.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wins what? poor dude doesnt even know what the curse is. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Abeg CiTOTO, go and wash your toto... the smell is pungent. :rotf:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:32 pm 

^Seriously how can a dude create such a user name and think it is normal...my goodness

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:44 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wins what? poor dude doesnt even know what the curse is. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Gear your response towards my observations and quit your constant and I must say troubling attachment to male and female anatomy.

As for the child that is getting potty trained, adults conversation here. Concentrate on at least getting potty trained before you are 55.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:12 pm 

am i missing something in here?

Marko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:43 pm 

Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:

Gear your response towards my observations and quit your constant and I must say troubling attachment to male and female anatomy.

As for the child that is getting potty trained, adults conversation here. Concentrate on at least getting potty trained before you are 55.

nobody called person name oo, sensitive kid...kai once again who creates such a username ? shocking ...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:52 pm 

assanal have no shame at all, so they are playing europa league thursday night football on a wednesday...is this to deceive their spamming fans to think it's champs league :lol: these assanal people have zero sense.... anyways the Leicester fans are waiting on saturday

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:46 pm 

Have you changed blues now? Yeye pickin :sneaky:

The glory has departed from Arsenal. :(

Zlatan doesn't score lucky goals, goals are lucky to be scored by Zlatan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:16 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:

nobody called person name oo, sensitive kid...kai once again who creates such a username ? shocking ...

Of all the usernames available, person go choose CiTOTO. No be disturbing person be that? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:19 pm 

Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: CiTOTO, close your legs please.. this whole place is smelling. :rotf: :rotf:

You are an irrelevant newbie who knows nothing but wants to feel among. :rotf: :rotf: Wash up! eh? wash up! :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:28 pm 

i wonder how old the bobo is, there is no doubt he is a kid , how can anyone choose such a user name? It shows his juvenile childish ways.... pathetic and vile at the same time... a dude choosing a woman's body part as his username on a football forum with over 99% men ...wow.... this is sick and scary at the same time

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:08 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
i wonder how old the bobo is, there is no doubt he is a kid , how can anyone choose such a user name? It shows his juvenile childish ways.... pathetic and vile at the same time... a dude choosing a woman's body part as his username on a football forum with over 99% men ...wow.... this is sick and scary at the same time

i will even go a step further and say, it is not only sick and scary, but also demented!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:41 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: CiTOTO, close your legs please.. this whole place is smelling. :rotf: :rotf:

You are an irrelevant newbie who knows nothing but wants to feel among. :rotf: :rotf: Wash up! eh? wash up! :lol: :lol:

Quote:
danfo driver

VS

Quote:
Cito

OK Yaya, i got you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: