WE don come again oh!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
WE don come again oh!

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WE don come again oh!

Post by metalalloy »

:lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Mad & jobless folks :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

zee wrote:Mad & jobless folks :lol: :lol:
I don't know why this is funny to you,its big business now in Naija,open a bar or hotel and pick one popular club ,every one claiming to be a fan even your enemy will run in to buy drinks and spend the night there.They will tell you i am here as a fan not a friend of the owner.I don't think its different from when white people bring their religion and fool us to believe its better than our traditional God.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Who cares, people like what they see on TV.