Pochettino Sacked

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Pochettino Sacked

Post by danfo driver »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I think Arsenal and Spurs should merge.
I agree. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: that will also reduce the number of nonsense threads on Cybereagles. :rotf: And Waffi may also finally forgive IAG's 100$ debt. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:When you advice a child and he fails to listen, it is the child who will then have to feel the wrath of his decisions.

When I asked Poche to leave Tottenham, he was twerking! He had a fantastic offer from Madrid and another from United. But he was twerking and refused to listen to me. I also asked him to resign early this season before they damage his career! He didnt listen !

well, HIA-YOU-ARE! Shey your eye don clear!
Sharaaaap my fren. :lol:

Pooch na your boy. Shey you were twerking and supporting him early in the season especially after they drew 2-2 at Etihad? Now wey yawa done gas, you done jump ship :rotf:

It's easy to be a 'big boy' manager when you don't have to win anything year in year out. But once the oga releases the purse strings small, you must improve the results from the previous season whether you like am or not. Such is life. Everything else na tori. Bunch of losers at WHL :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Na only one yansh I use take twerk, until their curse begin ruin the man career! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I think Arsenal and Spurs should merge. Maybe a North London United side might be able to challenge for the Premier League title.
Rather see Spurs merge with Barnet than Arsenal. No chance that would happen.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:When you advice a child and he fails to listen, it is the child who will then have to feel the wrath of his decisions.

When I asked Poche to leave Tottenham, he was twerking! He had a fantastic offer from Madrid and another from United. But he was twerking and refused to listen to me. I also asked him to resign early this season before they damage his career! He didnt listen !

Pooch na your boy. Shey you were twerking and supporting him early in the season especially after they drew 2-2 at Etihad? Now wey yawa done gas, you done jump ship :rotf:

It's easy to be a 'big boy' manager when you don't have to win anything year in year out. But once the oga releases the purse strings small, you must improve the results from the previous season whether you like am or not. Such is life. Everything else na tori. Bunch of losers at WHL :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Na only one yansh I use take twerk, until their curse begin ruin the man career! :lol: :lol: :lol:
My brother, I just dey quietly watch you since, I no wan talk but I honestly didn't see this one coming. :lol:

I'm just waiting for the hypocritical spurs fans (Cristao & co) wey go cheer Jose when Levy give am work. :rotf:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:

My brother, I just dey quietly watch you since, I no wan talk but I honestly didn't see this one coming. :lol:

I'm just waiting for the hypocritical spurs fans (Cristao & co) wey go cheer Jose when Levy give am work. :rotf:
Bia go check membership of JOMOSA. Certain Spurs fans dey there. Even check the comments when he was United fan. Mourinho may be appointed as caretaker until the summer.

Long and short Spurs first above the manager.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I think Arsenal and Spurs should merge. Maybe a North London United side might be able to challenge for the Premier League title.
BTW where is Leeds United?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Listening to spurs fan on talksports radio app talking about "Mourinho plays anti-tottenham football". WTF is 'Tottenhanm football' sef? If it's Arsenal it's understandable for Spurs? Really? Bunch of losers :rotf:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:

Bia go check membership of JOMOSA. Certain Spurs fans dey there. Even check the comments when he was United fan. Mourinho may be appointed as caretaker until the summer.

Lol. So you done already change your music oooo? Kai. That was quick! :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:

Oh boy! Cristao is one of the number 1 Jose fans! The man loves Mourinho pass anything. Have you forgotten that Cristy is also an Inter Milan fan????!!!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:

Ah! I didnt see your comment before I responded to Green4life! He forgets your Inter Milan affiliation, as well.

I wil be shocked if Mourhino accepts caretaker anywhere. As badly hit as his reputation has been/is, he still considers himself elite! The man has rejected full offers from Roma, Lyon and Benfica and huge money from China for a reason.
Last edited by danfo driver on Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Damn. Per talksport, Mourinho to be appointed tomorrow morning. No wonder Cristao done change his tune already :rotf:
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Mourinho confirmed tomorrow morning
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:

Oh boy! Cristao is one of the number 1 Jose fans! The man loves Mourinho pass anything. Have you forgotten that Cristy is also an Inter Milan fan????!!!!!
He wasn't saying that when Jose was kicking arse at Chelsea. That one na long tori. It was all about boring defensive football then. Don't mind him. I'm not fooled. :laugh:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
He wasn't saying that when Jose was kicking arse at Chelsea. That one na long tori. It was all about boring defensive football then. Don't mind him. I'm not fooled. :laugh:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
It will be sweeting his belle when Mourinho ball rolls into town. The tune will change to "the results is all that matters". I saw the same evolution from ManU fans as well (at first it was he doesn't understand the ManU way... until they won the Europa League). :lol:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Pochettino is better than Borinhno. Borinho is a washed up coach that failed at Man utd.

Arsenal should make a move for Pochettino

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Borinhno started fighting with his players. A hack of a coach, past tense coach.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
It will be sweeting his belle when Mourinho ball rolls into town. The tune will change to "the results is all that matters". I saw the same evolution from ManU fans as well (at first it was he doesn't understand the ManU way... until they won the Europa League). :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Abeg leave Cristy alone o! Is Mourinho the antidote to their curse? :woot: :woot: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

green4life wrote:Damn. Per talksport, Mourinho to be appointed tomorrow morning. No wonder Cristao done change his tune already :rotf:

things just got more interesting @ the EPL...Mourinho at Tottenham. The EPL actually needs Jose to play villain against everybody....Klopp, Pep, Lampard, Rodgers, Ole, and even hapless Emery
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

ohenhen1 wrote:Pochettino is better than Borinhno. Borinho is a washed up coach that failed at Man utd.

:sneaky:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

ohenhen1 wrote:Borinhno started fighting with his players. A hack of a coach, past tense coach.
Dayang! :atc:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Sleaky72 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Pochettino is better than Borinhno. Borinho is a washed up coach that failed at Man utd.

:sneaky:

I don't want him, but that would make things interesting as heck!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
green4life wrote:Damn. Per talksport, Mourinho to be appointed tomorrow morning. No wonder Cristao done change his tune already :rotf:

things just got more interesting @ the EPL...Mourinho at Tottenham. The EPL actually needs Jose to play villain against everybody....Klopp, Pep, Lampard, Rodgers, Ole, and even hapless Emery
You know its coming :lol: