Pochettino Sacked

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Pochettino Sacked

Post by Coach »

Rashy, Rashy, Rashy
Oi, Oi, Oi!!!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Ole who, tell me something wey I no fit do
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

No way...Ole GunOsuofia didn’t do that...did he? Surely photoshopped. Absolutely no respect.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:Ole who, tell me something wey I no fit do
Coach wrote:No way...Ole GunOsuofia didn’t do that...did he? Surely photoshopped. Absolutely no respect.

Mr. and Mrs! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The husband is a struggling tout in Peckham, while the wife is a Village Literature teacher trying to make ends meet in their council flat. Kedu kodi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You guys have gone silent?! Abi are you doing love love in your council flat? Who is on top? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

cic old boy wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Jaguda One don turn them from free flowing football to Ajegunle United. Kai :laugh:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

For all of our history of failure, this is not supposed to be the Tottenham Way anymore. It’s Jose’s Way, and He is not one of us. Mourinho spits in the face of everything Mauricio Pochettino holds dear. Damnit, Levy… for five years, I thought you stood for something.
Danny, Austin Spurs
From Football365.com
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

People are forgetting Poch played the Poch way against a German team and got hammered 7-2.

It's not pretty at the moment but it wasn't pretty either during Poch early and last periods of his tenure.
I'll give Maurinho pre season and two transfer windows, hopefully the board will back him.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

So far Mourinho has performed better with Pochettino's team this season than Poch was performing with his team.

I think the style of play could be more brave and adventurous but I am willing to give a chance considering the injury situation.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:People are forgetting Poch played the Poch way against a German team and got hammered 7-2.

It's not pretty at the moment but it wasn't pretty either during Poch early and last periods of his tenure.
I'll give Maurinho pre season and two transfer windows, hopefully the board will back him.
dude you are full of crap ..my goodness see excuses
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:People are forgetting Poch played the Poch way against a German team and got hammered 7-2.

Why should I expect the brainless to suddenly reason?
Are the facts correct or not? Did Poch not lose to a German team and was he playing sexy football while doing it?

Maurinho football is not pleasing to the eye but the stats reads
Poch 12 games 11 points
Maurinho 13 games 23 points

Both lost to a German team. Poch with Kane and all 7-2. Maurinho 1-0 without a few regulars.

Apart from your piglet emotions abeg give us factual opinion.

Both play rubbish football. We can even excuse Maurinho. He's a new manager, presiding over a team built by someone else and without a few regulars.
Poch did not lose his job because he was playing sublime football and he's been there 6 years.

Football is not about what you did last season. It's about now and Poch wasn't performing.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Are the facts correct or not? Did Poch not lose to a German team and was he playing sexy football while doing it?

Poch 12 games 11 points

Both lost to a German team. Poch with Kane and all 7-2. Maurinho 1-0 without a few regulars.

Both play rubbish football. We can even excuse Maurinho. He's a new manager, presiding over a team built by someone else and without a few regulars.
Poch did not lose his job because he was playing sublime football and he's been there 6 years.

Football is not about what you did last season. It's about now and Poch wasn't performing.
My goodness, are you now comparing Bayern to Redbull? The excuses you are giving is out of this world. Poch was missing his entire back line plus goalie ...Jose has spent more than Spurs did in a short period. FACTS ..Jose has had easier EPL games compared to the 12 Poch had earlier this season
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Poch 12 games 11 points

My goodness, are you now comparing Bayern to Redbull? The excuses you are giving is out of this world. Poch was missing his entire back line plus goalie ...Jose has spent more than Spurs did in a short period. FACTS ..Jose has had easier EPL games compared to the 12 Poch had earlier this season
Where's Bayern in the league and where is Redbull? I know you can't think in terms of form but you keep thinking historical. The last time both Bayern and Redbull played it was a draw. The last time Spurs played Bayern it was a proper shellacking.

See your stupid arguement about Jose had easier games than Poch. Poch was losing to Colchester name a few. Maurinho was was beating Man City. Did you really think Poch was winning games with 12 played and 11 points? Think man. That is 11 points out of a possible 36.
Why do I even bother with you?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

just look at this..the worst part is losing at home to redbulls smh
23/11/19: West Ham 2-3 Tottenham (Premier League)

26/11/19: Tottenham 4-2 Olympiacos (Champions League)

30/11/19: Tottenham 3-2 Bournemouth (Premier League)

04/12/19: Man Utd 2-1 Tottenham (Premier League)

11/12/19: Bayern 3-1 Tottenham (Champions League)

22/12/19: Tottenham 0-2 Chelsea (Premier League)

28/12/19: Norwich 2-2 Tottenham (Premier League)
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:[/video]

just look at this..the worst part is losing at home to redbulls smh
23/11/19: West Ham 2-3 Tottenham (Premier League)

26/11/19: Tottenham 4-2 Olympiacos (Champions League)

30/11/19: Tottenham 3-2 Bournemouth (Premier League)

04/12/19: Man Utd 2-1 Tottenham (Premier League)

11/12/19: Bayern 3-1 Tottenham (Champions League)

22/12/19: Tottenham 0-2 Chelsea (Premier League)

28/12/19: Norwich 2-2 Tottenham (Premier League)
Yep, I guess losing to Redbull is worse than losing 7-2 to Bayern, to Newcastle.....
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

keep living in lala land . Poch did wonders with such a cheap budget. Jose has spent more than Poch did in his first 3 seasons
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:keep living in lala land . Poch did wonders with such a cheap budget. Jose has spent more than Poch did in his first 3 seasons
Get your head in the game. Leicester winning the league did not save Ranieri's job when the team was dropping points.
Conte winning the league did not save his job when performance dropped
For someone who was shouting how Spurs lost about 13 games last season and still continue to lose games this season... you're just two-faced.
This is not about how Poch performed in the past. It's about his inability to arrest the slide of the team. Must every simple thing take so long to drop in your head?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Since Jose came, the only team to have earned more points is Liverpool. No one is denigrating Pochettino but the facts speak for themselves. Mauricio is still a darling to Spurs and we hope that one day again he comes back. Even he knew he had to go as he needed a break and the results were not improving, youths were getting disillusioned etc
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

for the clueless pajimo
[/video]
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:for the clueless pajimo
[/video]
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And to what end are you showing this?
That Poch played better football and lost 7- 2 and Maurinho play rubbish football and lost one nil?
Dude, fact of the matter is Poch wasn't sacked because he was playing good football. Spurs were no longer playing good football and more importantly they were not getting results.
If only you can read, then point me to where I say Maurinho is playing good football?

What you cannot deny is his points haul. Should he beat Chelsea on Saturday he'll knock your team from the 4th spot.
That's probably why you're salty, looking for anything and everything to make non existent point
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:for the clueless pajimo
[/video]
Frank LeOAF.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Pajimoh over to your poor critical thinking thought process
SuperEagles