Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:40 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Mikel Obi on Hazard
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:31 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:51 am
Posts: 5087
Location: No man's land
Eden Hazard called 'lazy' by ex-Chelsea team-mate John Obi Mikel
Mikel on Hazard: "He didn't like to train hard. While we were working he was waiting for us to finish training just standing there"

Eden Hazard has endured a frustrating start to life in Spain
Eden Hazard has been branded the "laziest player I have played with" by former Chelsea team-mate John Obi Mikel, who also insisted Hazard remained an "incredible talent".

Mikel, now playing in Turkey, spent 11 seasons at Chelsea, five of them alongside Hazard, but was far from complimentary of the Real Madrid forward's work ethic, while insisting Chelsea boss Frank Lampard was the hardest working.

Hazard's start to life in Spain has not gone to plan, with injuries hampering his progress. Former Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has questioned the fitness work Hazard has put in earlier this month, with former team-mate Mikel the latest to question Hazard's methods.

"The laziest player I have played alongside is Eden Hazard," Mikel told beIN Sports in Turkey.

John Obi Mikel left Chelsea in 2017
"Hazard has an incredible talent, maybe not as good as [Lionel] Messi, but he can do whatever he wants with the ball at his feet.

"He didn't like to train hard. While we were working he was waiting for us to finish training just standing there. But on Sundays he was always man of the match, it was unbelievable."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.skyspo ... -obi-mikel

_________________
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mikel Obi on Hazard
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14024
imehjunior wrote:
Eden Hazard called 'lazy' by ex-Chelsea team-mate John Obi Mikel
Mikel on Hazard: "He didn't like to train hard. While we were working he was waiting for us to finish training just standing there"

Eden Hazard has endured a frustrating start to life in Spain
Eden Hazard has been branded the "laziest player I have played with" by former Chelsea team-mate John Obi Mikel, who also insisted Hazard remained an "incredible talent".

Mikel, now playing in Turkey, spent 11 seasons at Chelsea, five of them alongside Hazard, but was far from complimentary of the Real Madrid forward's work ethic, while insisting Chelsea boss Frank Lampard was the hardest working.

Hazard's start to life in Spain has not gone to plan, with injuries hampering his progress. Former Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has questioned the fitness work Hazard has put in earlier this month, with former team-mate Mikel the latest to question Hazard's methods.

"The laziest player I have played alongside is Eden Hazard," Mikel told beIN Sports in Turkey.

John Obi Mikel left Chelsea in 2017
"Hazard has an incredible talent, maybe not as good as [Lionel] Messi, but he can do whatever he wants with the ball at his feet.

"He didn't like to train hard. While we were working he was waiting for us to finish training just standing there. But on Sundays he was always man of the match, it was unbelievable."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.skyspo ... -obi-mikel


Thats well known. Thats why I lost respect for him, as a player-- specifically the day he said he was just happy to play and he knows he will never be at Ronaldo and Messi level. His loser/lazy/weak mentality is very disappointing for the talent he has.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mikel Obi on Hazard
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42563
Location: Pennsylvania
danfo driver wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
Eden Hazard called 'lazy' by ex-Chelsea team-mate John Obi Mikel
Mikel on Hazard: "He didn't like to train hard. While we were working he was waiting for us to finish training just standing there"

Eden Hazard has endured a frustrating start to life in Spain
Eden Hazard has been branded the "laziest player I have played with" by former Chelsea team-mate John Obi Mikel, who also insisted Hazard remained an "incredible talent".

Mikel, now playing in Turkey, spent 11 seasons at Chelsea, five of them alongside Hazard, but was far from complimentary of the Real Madrid forward's work ethic, while insisting Chelsea boss Frank Lampard was the hardest working.

Hazard's start to life in Spain has not gone to plan, with injuries hampering his progress. Former Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has questioned the fitness work Hazard has put in earlier this month, with former team-mate Mikel the latest to question Hazard's methods.

"The laziest player I have played alongside is Eden Hazard," Mikel told beIN Sports in Turkey.

John Obi Mikel left Chelsea in 2017
"Hazard has an incredible talent, maybe not as good as [Lionel] Messi, but he can do whatever he wants with the ball at his feet.

"He didn't like to train hard. While we were working he was waiting for us to finish training just standing there. But on Sundays he was always man of the match, it was unbelievable."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.skyspo ... -obi-mikel


Thats well known. Thats why I lost respect for him, as a player-- specifically the day he said he was just happy to play and he knows he will never be at Ronaldo and Messi level. His loser/lazy/weak mentality is very disappointing for the talent he has.


Lol. Hazard has always been that way which is why I'm a bit surprised he pushed for the move to RM. His play at RM is his norm even in his best seasons at CFC that ended in league triumph. In those seasons, Diego Costa hit the ground running with the bulk of the goals then cooled off just after new year by which time, Hazard was in top shape to take over. That's hazard's way. He likes to win but loves to enjoy his football more. And he loves his summer relaxation. He never takes it too seriously. If RM can stay at or near the top by new year's they will run away with La Liga because by then, he will be in top form baring injury. The thing is he's too talented so, they have to manage his way and rely on others to carry the load for now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mikel Obi on Hazard
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 49082
...same lazy guy is playing at a top club, still representing his country, as captain too, and scoring to get them to championship tourney.
Some people got big mouth, unless na another fake reporting.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mikel Obi on Hazard
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:58 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:51 am
Posts: 5087
Location: No man's land
mcal wrote:
...same lazy guy is playing at a top club, still representing his country, as captain too, and scoring to get them to championship tourney.
Some people got big mouth, unless na another fake reporting.

Dey like you no read everything.

_________________
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mikel Obi on Hazard
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 61412
It was meant to be a joke. https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... t-chelsea/

_________________
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mikel Obi on Hazard
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 84181
Location: Earth
mcal wrote:
...same lazy guy is playing at a top club, still representing his country, as captain too, and scoring to get them to championship tourney.
Some people got big mouth, unless na another fake reporting.

you slow sha kai :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mikel Obi on Hazard
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 49082
imehjunior wrote:
mcal wrote:
...same lazy guy is playing at a top club, still representing his country, as captain too, and scoring to get them to championship tourney.
Some people got big mouth, unless na another fake reporting.

Dey like you no read everything.
...dey like say you no comprehend my comment.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mikel Obi on Hazard
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39152
Location: Land of the Terrapins
cic old boy wrote:


Lol, but he didn't pick Hazard in his best 11 Chelsea players, so I doubt its a 'joke' lol.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mikel Obi on Hazard
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 84181
Location: Earth
maceo4 wrote:
cic old boy wrote:


Lol, but he didn't pick Hazard in his best 11 Chelsea players, so I doubt its a 'joke' lol.

em, Champs league winners were picked ....

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mikel Obi on Hazard
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39152
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
cic old boy wrote:


Lol, but he didn't pick Hazard in his best 11 Chelsea players, so I doubt its a 'joke' lol.

em, Champs league winners were picked ....


They asked for best 11 players, Hazard individually is better than some of those that won CL and would be picked by almost all neutrals regardless of laziness in practice...I mean practice? :taunt:

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mikel Obi on Hazard
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3187
At least hazard should had been ahead of jcole


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mikel Obi on Hazard
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39152
Location: Land of the Terrapins
john12 wrote:
At least hazard should had been ahead of jcole


Abi...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mikel Obi on Hazard
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 84181
Location: Earth
He should have added Robben too

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mikel Obi on Hazard
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:51 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 5192
Bigpokey24 wrote:
He should have added Robben too


He did but did they even play together?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mikel Obi on Hazard
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 84181
Location: Earth
kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
He should have added Robben too


He did but did they even play together?

google is your friend

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mikel Obi on Hazard
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42563
Location: Pennsylvania
kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
He should have added Robben too


He did but did they even play together?


They played together in 2006/07 but Robben was injured a lot that season meaning Kalou got to play tons of minutes. Anyway fun fact for you. :P


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ojafranpa, Siddonlook11, SylverEagles and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group