Who goes first

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Who goes first

Post by Coach »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Silva is next
Yep, heavily backed in the transfer market, no return on his investments. Siguurdson not reached the heights of his Swansea days, Iwobi's return, dreadful, 12 games (5 or so as sub), 1 goal, no assists. They'll get him sacked tonight.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Silva is next
Yep, heavily backed in the transfer market, no return on his investments. Siguurdson not reached the heights of his Swansea days, Iwobi's return, dreadful, 12 games (5 or so as sub), 1 goal, no assists. They'll get him sacked tonight.
Onitsha Village Literature teacher! How market? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ole is jumping the queue to be next :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Silva is saying not so fast... Everton leading at Leicester.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Ole is jumping the queue to be next :D.
Both of them might hold hands and cross the finish line together :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I think Ole should be given more time. At least half more week :).

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Silva has retaken his spot on the queue. Poor guy.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Marco holding back tears. Another no show from his big money misfits. Iwobi and Ihenacho combine to ensure a jobless Xmas surely.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

S
Coach wrote:Marco holding back tears. Another no show from his big money misfits. Iwobi and Ihenacho combine to ensure a jobless Xmas surely.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Your team is 8th on the table, and going further down.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Silva’s face after the VAR ruling, close to tears...Everton was the big-ish job that would announce him on the big scene and serve as a springboard for his joining the upper class. Hard to see how the sword of Damocles avoids skin, muscle and bone forthwith. Let down by himself just as much as his players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:Silva’s face after the VAR ruling, close to tears...Everton was the big-ish job that would announce him on the big scene and serve as a springboard for his joining the upper class. Hard to see how the sword of Damocles avoids skin, muscle and bone forthwith. Let down by himself just as much as his players.
Your face after you realized that Mouirnho showed up and in one week, he has moved Tottenham above Arsenal, close to tears... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Unfortunately not. As inconceivable as it may seem, there exists a sizeable tribe of monotheists, adverse to the rainbow laced, idolatry of the Portuguese golden calf. Admittedly, one would rather reserve phallic gyrations for the heavy breasted, gluteally inclined females of the species. Such are these times, the chest beating hubris of the village angel*, dancing bare bottom naked about the hobbit-sized bronze effigy, is the new norm. Each to their own.

One was somewhat wide of the mark in assuming Mourinho finished at the highest level. What more a measure of the wayward thinking than his landing the Rolling Stones world tour of big gigs, Tottenham Hotspurs. Jose is back and there are few teams bigger. Congratulations.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

For those saying saying Tottenham isn't a big club you don't know your history as you think football history started with the PL era. Tottenham is, and has been, a sleeping giant. Little by little the giant has been awoken and in JoMo we will become fully awake. Just watch this space.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:Unfortunately not. As inconceivable as it may seem, there exists a sizeable tribe of monotheists, adverse to the rainbow laced, idolatry of the Portuguese golden calf. Admittedly, one would rather reserve phallic gyrations for the heavy breasted, gluteally inclined females of the species. Such are these times, the chest beating hubris of the village angel*, dancing bare bottom naked about the hobbit-sized bronze effigy, is the new norm. Each to their own.

One was somewhat wide of the mark in assuming Mourinho finished at the highest level. What more a measure of the wayward thinking than his landing the Rolling Stones world tour of big gigs, Tottenham Hotspurs. Jose is back and there are few teams bigger. Congratulations.
It hurts, I know. Just imagine thinking someone else was finished and the person gets a 12 million a year job, after taxes, while you end up nothing more than a literature teacher! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This world is cruel.

Last edited by danfo driver on Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Its a Goal wrote:For those saying saying Tottenham isn't a big club you don't know your history as you think football history started with the PL era. Tottenham is, and has been, a sleeping giant. Little by little the giant has been awoken and in JoMo we will become fully awake. Just watch this space.
:glare:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Pellegrini bites the dust. Not too surprising.

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Ole survives and actually within fighting distance of the top 4.

He is clearly a winner in the survival scraps. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chaí all the four are gone. The case of that Pellegrini is the most annoying of the lot, how that guy could not make Westham play decent football is a mystery. He was found out big time.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

oloye wrote:Chaí all the four are gone. The case of that Pellegrini is the most annoying of the lot, how that guy could not make Westham play decent football is a mystery. He was found out big time.
They were not a good fit for each other. I guess?

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Warm welcome to Ian “olly” Holloway. What bodes better for the year new than the reestablishment of an old British stalwart and one of game’s greatest institutions. #IanHolloway. #GrimsbyTown.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

oloye wrote:Silva, Pellegrini, Emery or Quique? I would love to add Ole, but those United folks are in lalala land, they have managed to delude themselves that they are doing something right.

Anyways Poch is spoilt for choice, within the next two weeks he will be able to choose. Heck even Allardyce might come in to make a fast buck too.
Ole still hanging in there.

He has got to be doing something right and Manu looking likely to steal a Champa league place

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lamps should be fired ASAP
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Lamps should be fired ASAP
Why? Nor be No.4 una dey with no new additions in the time? Ungrateful so and so :roll: