ManC 3:1 ManU (CARABAO CUP)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManC 3:1 ManU (CARABAO CUP)

Post by marko »

Guardiola had it in for OGS, never a repeat of the Etihad fiasco, he schooled OLE in the fine art of tactics, managerial experience, technical knowhow, he rendered OGS useless, 1st half was expecting at least 5! 2nd leg will be the same! i blame the board, they are busy hiding, by the time they realize what they have done, the dividends they so love would have dwindled! The Glazers will end up selling the club when the heat gets too much
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Kunle
Egg
Egg

Post by Kunle »

marko wrote:Guardiola had it in for OGS, never a repeat of the Etihad fiasco, he schooled OLE in the fine art of tactics, managerial experience, technical knowhow, he rendered OGS useless, 1st half was expecting at least 5! 2nd leg will be the same! i blame the board, they are busy hiding, by the time they realize what they have done, the dividends they so love would have dwindled! The Glazers will end up selling the club when the heat gets too much
It's like you've been waiting for this moment :D

If you were Ole, what would you have done differently given the circumstances of a depleted squad like this??
KK
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Kunle wrote:
marko wrote:Guardiola had it in for OGS, never a repeat of the Etihad fiasco, he schooled OLE in the fine art of tactics, managerial experience, technical knowhow, he rendered OGS useless, 1st half was expecting at least 5! 2nd leg will be the same! i blame the board, they are busy hiding, by the time they realize what they have done, the dividends they so love would have dwindled! The Glazers will end up selling the club when the heat gets too much
It's like you've been waiting for this moment :D

If you were Ole, what would you have done differently given the circumstances of a depleted squad like this??
At the start of the season, he said he was happy with the depleted squad he had! minus Mctomminay/ Maguire, the same set of players defeated City a few weeks ago, City had a few injuries as well so that is just a cheap excuse, we did not lose to injuries, we lost because OGS got outcoached/ outclassed, why did Guardiola play with a false 9 ? it was to cover the gaps seen at the Etihad, having a spare man in midfield meant united were not able to counter attack as they did before, sometimes it was playing 4 midfielders against our 2, see how they continued to switch play at will!

why did OGS wait till half time to change? even from seeing the team news, a well astute coach would have seen the play and made some tactical adjustments, sorry no excuses
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko