ManC 3:1 ManU (CARABAO CUP)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kako
Egg
Egg
Re: ManC 1:2 ManU (Match Thread)

Post by Kako »

Manchester won!!
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Re: ManC 0:2 ManU (Match Thread)

Post by ojafranpa »

I really do not know why some of this manager over think sometimes no way peperempe should have played Benardo in this game. He was a waste, total waste of space.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Kako
Egg
Egg
Re: ManC 0:2 ManU (Match Thread)

Post by Kako »

pajimoh wrote:
Kako wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Kako wrote:Manchester would win this game :D
Are you sure? :mrgreen:
You want to bet :sneaky:
Is that a real prediction, knowing they are two goals to the good? :D

Which Manchester? :D
Arambara!

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Manchester United just won their own cup of the season.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

United’s won compounds more problems for Arsenal, creating more space between Arsenal and their top 4 rivals.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

txj wrote:The Tuanzebe sub makes zero sense
txj :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote:
A scholar with scholarships :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

ojafranpa wrote:
Space was in the wide area and James had tired...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Who else was there? Good job by Ole. Poch may have to hold off the house hunting in Salford.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Seems there was some racist aggro from some Man City fans towards Fred ... #KnockHimOutCold

Wha choo looking at?!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Had a good game, Frederick.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...again United play well against better opponent as evidenced today and mid week. Stay tuned as they play recently promoted side e go be lackluster again.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

We are not so consistent but i hope these wins gived us added confidence! We terrorized their defence anytime we went on the counter, Pep must be having nightmares! We need to do this against teams like Watford, Villa
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

First away win (?) for United in a long time. :mrgreen:
Arambara!

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Great job Manu,I wish Arsenal can learn this come next week just this for the season
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Really happy for Fred! right now, he is a man united player! i was critical of him but at the same time, he was not given the opportunity, through injuries to key players, he has grown into his own, he was everywhere against City
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

man city know how to play one way, dominate possession, make it practically impossible for you to get hold of the ball, without the ball, you cannot play, this has worked a treat but when the opposition do not give you space to operate behind the lines, then things can go really bad, when they lost the ball, they were not quick to recover, sometimes it was 4 united players against 3, see how they doubled up on Rashford when he got the ball but they were scared to commit, they could not handle the pace of martial, rashford, Lingard and james, their wingbacks did not get any joy upfront, when we lost the ball, everyone fell back, that transition from defence to attack was frightening, its a shame we did not score more, by half time, it could have been 6 nill

moving forward, OGS has to change his formation against the likes of palace, Newcastle who just sit back and soak up pressure, funny enough, against the top sides, we have a perfect game plan because these sides do not respect united anymore so they come out to play, Mourinho learnt the hard way last week, I just hope Pogba comes back from injury as we need his creativity in the final 3rd, Martial will thrive from Pogba through balls

Marko
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Marko, United countered well in the early exchanges. The loss is entirely on Peperempe who's choice of midfield was somewhat ignorant of the fact that Rodri is still finding his feet...a developmental stage more colloquially known as a 'p*ssy'ol'. Add to that David Silva being a bit off touch and Amandianeze being moved into centrehalf, Gundogan was a must.

City's defensive shape was pathetic, not sure who or what that Angelino is, but such wanton disregard for defending his flank, whilst contributing little in the way of decent deliveries, irrespective of statman Dave's findings, was ludicrous. Bernardo was off song and has been since he negroed Mendy, Mahrez could've, would've, should've started...albeit with even less effort going backwards. Simply put, United used their only advantage well, by the time City were in ascendency twas too little, too late. Great to see the forgotten man Fred putting in sterling displays.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Coach wrote:@Marko, United countered well in the early exchanges. The loss is entirely on Peperempe who's choice of midfield was somewhat ignorant of the fact that Rodri is still finding his feet...a developmental stage more colloquially known as a 'p*ssy'ol'. Add to that David Silva being a bit off touch and Amandianeze being moved into centrehalf, Gundogan was a must.

City's defensive shape was pathetic, not sure who or what that Angelino is, but such wanton disregard for defending his flank, whilst contributing little in the way of decent deliveries, irrespective of statman Dave's findings, was ludicrous. Bernardo was off song and has been since he negroed Mendy, Mahrez could've, would've, should've started...albeit with even less effort going backwards. Simply put, United used their only advantage well, by the time City were in ascendency twas too little, too late. Great to see the forgotten man Fred putting in sterling displays.
I marvelled at City depth on the bench! they ave the ability to replace world class for the likes and change things, we simply did not have that! City tried to take out Mctomminay, not sure if anyone else noticed this, dirty tricks! times and times, he was kicked! Fred was everywhere and a complete nuisance, he did not make kevin DB play his game, we simple have to buy in january, we need at least 2 players just in case of injury, the jury is still out on OGS, ts how he performs against smaller teams that will define him, sometimes he has to play ugly and win, that is were he is lacking

Marko
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Kako wrote:Manchester won!!

Time for Pep to go to another league? 4 losses can't win him the championship. At this rate, top 4 is questionable.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

balo wrote:

Time for Pep to go to another league? 4 losses can't win him the championship. At this rate, top 4 is questionable.
...he will be called a journey man.
Spain, Germany, England, next Italy and USA :biggrin:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

mcal wrote:
balo wrote:

...he will be called a journey man.
Spain, Germany, England, next Italy and USA :biggrin:
you cannot win it all! Pep has done just well! City are a hard team to beat, you have to earn your victory against them, united had to be fully focused for 90 minutes to get anything out of that game

Marko
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManC 3:0 ManU (CARABO CUP)

Post by Senator WIRES »

CARABAO CUP,

MANu being "flogged" like Aponkye :lol: :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC