Fikayo Tomori, How Market?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Fikayo Tomori, How Market?

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Anyway, we have Manchester City's Tosin Adarabioyo on loan at Blackburn and Dominic Iorfa is also doing well at Sheffield Wednesday, so the youth are coming through. Let us see if any Premier League team buys Iorfa Jnr during the January transfer window.

With Leon Balogun now out of it, we need another centreback, especuially as Gernot Rohr is playing Chigozie Awaziem more as a rightback these days. Dominic Iorfa Jnr would be the ideal man we are looking for to complement Ekong, Ajayi and Omeruo.

Dominic Iorfa claims his son's career at Wolves came to a standstill after he opted for Nigeria ahead of England - See more at: https://bit.ly/2PpJfhq
Has Iorfa Jr played for Nigeria yet? Either in a competitive game or friendly?
Don't indulge him.
I was about to respond to Ayo with venom, thank God i read your post first. :rotf: :rotf: Its clear that in his old age, Ayo has not stopped his bad habit of collecting money from people to push their name. Disgusting!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

airwolex wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
airwolex wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Very weird thing to be jubilant about but I guess in these trying times people need an escape.
Very weird indeed. I wish the young man the best of luck in Chelsea and for England.
i don't simply because he used Nigeria to get the attention he needed..do you remember Agbonlahor?
Why una dey yarn like dis now? The guy got called up because he had a great stretch playing for Chelsea; the interest for Nigeria might have sped up the process, but he 100% earned his call-up.

You guys are sounding so petty now.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Chelsea fans throwing their life on the floor to support their master's boy! :lol: Shut your detty stinky mouth there, one time! Typical EPL fans! no difference between you lot and Arsenal fans! You guys' priority has always been your master's club above Nigeria. Tufiakwa! I have never seen these manner of people in my life! Imagine! your own fooking country! And you are here waxing about a pathological liar who lied against us.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Anyway, we have Manchester City's Tosin Adarabioyo on loan at Blackburn and Dominic Iorfa is also doing well at Sheffield Wednesday, so the youth are coming through. Let us see if any Premier League team buys Iorfa Jnr during the January transfer window.

With Leon Balogun now out of it, we need another centreback, especuially as Gernot Rohr is playing Chigozie Awaziem more as a rightback these days. Dominic Iorfa Jnr would be the ideal man we are looking for to complement Ekong, Ajayi and Omeruo.

Dominic Iorfa claims his son's career at Wolves came to a standstill after he opted for Nigeria ahead of England - See more at: https://bit.ly/2PpJfhq
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/iro ... geria-dad/

Ok which one is it? The only reports concerning which nation he chooses to play are coming from the Nigerian media but he’s played for England at youth level so......?

Bro, dont believe that absolute nonsense! It is clear that Ayo has collected money!

This is ridiculous! Sometimes, people behave like the rest of us are brain dead! Where we not all here, alive and well, when the whole thing was unfolding? Where we not here when the boy was fast-tracked by England and asked to leave the U21 team and come to their training ground to be training material because Nigeria called him up and he went there! I SAW HIM WITH MY OWN TWO KOROKORO EYE ON SKYSPORTS NEWS JOGGING ONTO THE TRAINING PITCH, talking about "its an honor." Where we not there when his lout of a father insulted us and said his son will never play for us???? Have you guys forgotten?? Have you forgotten when we were all shocked that a guy (the father) who has been very intertwined in our football will make such a comment? Same way we were shocked when Okojoko Tourinarigha said the same???

Now Ayo has collected money from them and wants to push a different narrative!! No one should just vex me this morning before I lose my temper. :curse: :veryangry:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

airwolex wrote:
Dammy wrote:This boy like Tammy Abraham played us, saying that they needed time to make up their minds about which country they would play for and the time was up as soon as England came calling. Tomori should've taken a cue from Adama Traore, who was called up by Spain after Mali called him up. He pulled out from the Spanish squad as he didn't want to be used and dumped.
I don't give a monkey's if Tomori goes on to win 100 caps for England or his international career consist of 6 minutes against Kosovo.
He's said to be intelligent but I highly doubt it, with his African sounding names, he should've known that he's up against it. The late Ugo Ehiogu, was in every pre tournament squad for Euro 96, WC 98, Euro 2000 and WC 2002 and was always cut from the final squad. Could his non English names be responsible? He later regretted choosing England over Nigeria. The top hierarchy of English football is riddled with racism. Former England manager, Graham Taylor, said he was told that he was calling up too many black players. Eniola Aluko, won over 100 caps for England yet her international career ended with a racist incident. We have seen how Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard have walked into top jobs while Sol Campbell is doing the rounds in the lower leagues.
The likes of Agbonlahor, Onuora, Ibe and Iorfa jnr have also joined Ehiogu in regretting their choice.
Any sensible person would've taken their time to reflect over the best choice but as soon as they hear England, common sense flies out of the window.
There's a Yoruba adage that says " the person that falls into a ditch, teaches others a lesson".
SO, in short, you don't really know if he used us...this is purely emotion.
please shut your detty stinking mouth! Where were you when he was lying against us in that interview, which has been proven wrong??
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:^you don't own the forum, I don't get folks who are so limited upstairs , posting don't indulge him...all because you don't like what he posted....so what? My goodness, every thread you make a comment in kills the vibe... you are boring, you aren't Nigerian. can't speak pidgin, go and revive camfoot..we all known you are Cameroonian

Ayo ignore the troll they made a mod , and post as controversial as you like...that's the beauty of communication
Man shut the flock up.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

These "Innit boys" are so daft especially Tomori and Eze. You are well below the pecking order for England at your position yet you still opt for them even tho England is racist as F and you have an Ethic sounding name. As soon as Tomori was benched for Tyrone Mings, He (Tomori) should have called Pinnick and asked for a switch. Ode! Good luck to him. When Stones comes back from Injury. He wont even make their squad as training material.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Is either of them a Nigerian player?
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

danfo driver wrote:
airwolex wrote:
Dammy wrote:This boy like Tammy Abraham played us, saying that they needed time to make up their minds about which country they would play for and the time was up as soon as England came calling. Tomori should've taken a cue from Adama Traore, who was called up by Spain after Mali called him up. He pulled out from the Spanish squad as he didn't want to be used and dumped.
I don't give a monkey's if Tomori goes on to win 100 caps for England or his international career consist of 6 minutes against Kosovo.
He's said to be intelligent but I highly doubt it, with his African sounding names, he should've known that he's up against it. The late Ugo Ehiogu, was in every pre tournament squad for Euro 96, WC 98, Euro 2000 and WC 2002 and was always cut from the final squad. Could his non English names be responsible? He later regretted choosing England over Nigeria. The top hierarchy of English football is riddled with racism. Former England manager, Graham Taylor, said he was told that he was calling up too many black players. Eniola Aluko, won over 100 caps for England yet her international career ended with a racist incident. We have seen how Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard have walked into top jobs while Sol Campbell is doing the rounds in the lower leagues.
The likes of Agbonlahor, Onuora, Ibe and Iorfa jnr have also joined Ehiogu in regretting their choice.
Any sensible person would've taken their time to reflect over the best choice but as soon as they hear England, common sense flies out of the window.
There's a Yoruba adage that says " the person that falls into a ditch, teaches others a lesson".
SO, in short, you don't really know if he used us...this is purely emotion.
please shut your detty stinking mouth! Where were you when he was lying against us in that interview, which has been proven wrong??
Come and shut it now? Internet agbero, I'm sure if we were ever to meet in real life you won't say pim! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by airwolex on Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

bret- hart wrote:These "Innit boys" are so daft especially Tomori and Eze. You are well below the pecking order for England at your position yet you still opt for them even tho England is racist as F and you have an Ethic sounding name. As soon as Tomori was benched for Tyrone Mings, He (Tomori) should have called Pinnick and asked for a switch. Ode! Good luck to him. When Stones comes back from Injury. He wont even make their squad as training material.
Oh brother. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

airwolex wrote:
Dammy wrote::lol:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Dammy wrote:As far as I'm concerned, he's got his just desserts. He used Nigeria to get England's attention.
I don't have any problem with Dele Alli, because he didn't take Nigeria for a ride.
Anyone who has a problem with my position can hug the nearest transformer!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is true, but it seems you are the more aggrieved party here/
So who is more likely to go hug a transformer out of annoyance?
Cool down simmer.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
it's simmer down , not cool down simmer
:lol: :lol: Damunk, I actually like the boy that's why I'm livid because he has fallen into a trap set by England and it was obvious from the beginning.
He's too young and too good to have an international career lasting 6 minutes against the minnows of Kosovo. He wanted to use us and ended up being used!
What trap? He is competing against Maguire, Stones, Mings and maybe Smalling. He is as talented as any one of them. Don't pretend you are fearing for him. This is just bad belle.
When Mings is started ahead of him, it says a lot about his chances. He only gets to play when the game is safe against Kosovo, that should tell you the reason for capping him was to prevent him from playing for Nigeria. He is behind Rudiger, Christensen and Zouma in Chelsea. Will England pick him from the Chelsea bench? I seriously doubt it.
I am happy
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

kalani JR wrote:Very weird thing to be jubilant about but I guess in these trying times people need an escape.
That's CE for you.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wale1974 wrote:
That's CE for you.
Both of you either know nothing about football or you are pretenders. Gloating is intricate to football fandom! For you to find it weird simply shows that you are weird... it happens every day in our sport.

Last month, for instance, Zlatan bought shares in the club who are rivals to his hometown club, Malmo. Malmo fans went to their stadium and burned the statue of Zlatan in their Stadium. They also went to his house and egg'ed it! I am confident that gloating on the internet at a pathological liar who lied against the NFF and decided to choose another country over us, is not as weird.

both of you need to sit down somewhere and keep quiet.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
That's CE for you.
Both of you either know nothing about football or you are pretenders. Gloating is intricate to football fandom! For you to find it weird simply shows that you are weird... it happens every day in our sport.

Last month, for instance, Zlatan bought shares in the club who are rivals to his hometown club, Malmo. Malmo fans went to their stadium and burned the statue of Zlatan in their Stadium. They also went to his house and egg'ed it! I am confident that gloating on the internet at a pathological liar who lied against the NFF and decided to choose another country over us, is not as weird.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
That's CE for you.

Abeg tell them bro, I have no beef with Jordan Torunarigha, his father, Ojokojo, said from day one that his son will not play for Nigeria.
The boy is with the German U21 team and you don't hear him or his dad talking about Nigeria to get Germany's attention. Respect!
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

balo wrote:
Only 5 years! Why not 100 years? :lol:
I am happy
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
That's CE for you.

Abeg tell them bro, I have no beef with Jordan Torunarigha, his father, Ojokojo, said from day one that his son will not play for Nigeria.
The boy is with the German U21 team and you don't hear him or his dad talking about Nigeria to get Germany's attention. Respect!
Look that's the world we live in today, globalization has made us a world in which people can have loyalties tied to different nations/cultures and with the growing amount of people of Nigerian descent outside of the country, you will get more and more examples of this happening. One is tempted to ask why if people in this thread are so adamantly pro Nigeria they live elsewhere but I'll save that discussion for another time. If anything our anger should be directed at FIFA for not reacting to these changes in the World and amending their citizenship rules.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
That's CE for you.

Look that's the world we live in today, globalization has made us a world in which people can have loyalties tied to different nations/cultures and with the growing amount of people of Nigerian descent outside of the country, you will get more and more examples of this happening. One is tempted to ask why if people in this thread are so adamantly pro Nigeria they live elsewhere but I'll save that discussion for another time. If anything our anger should be directed at FIFA for not reacting to these changes in the World and amending their citizenship rules.

You are the one who seems to be missing the point. Fikayo has the right to choose England and he has the right to tell lies against our NFF.

Conversely, as is normal in our sports and the necessity of rivalry, we also have the right to hate him and insult him!

I don’t know why you can’t understand and accept that.

A few years ago, Nigerians supported Senegal to reach the quarter finals and then supported Ghana. The first one I tolerated, but support Ghana!???? In football!?? It’s like Brazilians supporting Argentina! That is ludicrous! The game we love demands passion and hot rivalry and what is weird is not us, but more so those who support this game but do not understand what the game holds important.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
That's CE for you.

You are the one who seems to be missing the point. Fikayo has the right to choose England and he has the right to tell lies against our NFF.

Conversely, as is normal in our sports and the necessity of rivalry, we also have the right to hate him and insult him!

I don’t know why you can’t understand and accept that.

A few years ago, Nigerians supported Senegal to reach the quarter finals and then supported Ghana. The first one I tolerated, but support Ghana!???? In football!?? It’s like Brazilians supporting Argentina! That is ludicrous! The game we love demands passion and hot rivalry and what is weird is not us, but more so those who support this game but do not understand what the game holds important.
I'm 100% for rivalry in sport, in fact my big regret about tfco unfortunate absence is that I can't bump the KPB thread, however I think some of us have taken an unhealthy level of being obsessed with and actively rooting him and Tammy's potential failure. This is not unique within sports or even to Nigerians - it happens often. I just think, especially in this case (we may actually have some CEs linked to the two) it stretches the limits to "rivalry"....I can't nor will I try stop it so if anyone wants to continue then...
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I never supported ghana at the worldcup and I was so happy Suarez was the goalie....the joy I get when ghana loses is 2nd to none similar to assanal
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Pathological liar, FookyouAyo Totori dey play today?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Tomori, how market? Not even on the bench today!
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bobo is trash ..he only has speed..ball control zero
SuperEagles