Fikayo Tomori, How Market?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Fikayo Tomori, How Market?

Post by airwolex »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
airwolex wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Very weird thing to be jubilant about but I guess in these trying times people need an escape.
Very weird indeed. I wish the young man the best of luck in Chelsea and for England.
i don't simply because he used Nigeria to get the attention he needed..do you remember Agbonlahor?
Why una dey yarn like dis now? The guy got called up because he had a great stretch playing for Chelsea; the interest for Nigeria might have sped up the process, but he 100% earned his call-up.

You guys are sounding so petty now.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

airwolex wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
airwolex wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Very weird thing to be jubilant about but I guess in these trying times people need an escape.
Very weird indeed. I wish the young man the best of luck in Chelsea and for England.
i don't simply because he used Nigeria to get the attention he needed..do you remember Agbonlahor?
Why una dey yarn like dis now? The guy got called up because he had a great stretch playing for Chelsea; the interest for Nigeria might have sped up the process, but he 100% earned his call-up.

You guys are sounding so petty now.
yes i am , you use me to get sele, i will never respect or big ups you.I will be the first to make comment sif you get dumpedby Chelsea oe England ...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Anyway, we have Manchester City's Tosin Adarabioyo on loan at Blackburn and Dominic Iorfa is also doing well at Sheffield Wednesday, so the youth are coming through. Let us see if any Premier League team buys Iorfa Jnr during the January transfer window.

With Leon Balogun now out of it, we need another centreback, especuially as Gernot Rohr is playing Chigozie Awaziem more as a rightback these days. Dominic Iorfa Jnr would be the ideal man we are looking for to complement Ekong, Ajayi and Omeruo.

Dominic Iorfa claims his son's career at Wolves came to a standstill after he opted for Nigeria ahead of England - See more at: https://bit.ly/2PpJfhq
He had his chance and also wanted to wait England if you believe me ask Dominic senior!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Rüdiger returns; Tomori, Giroud unavailable for Lille match

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com ... ille-match
SuperEagles

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Anyway, we have Manchester City's Tosin Adarabioyo on loan at Blackburn and Dominic Iorfa is also doing well at Sheffield Wednesday, so the youth are coming through. Let us see if any Premier League team buys Iorfa Jnr during the January transfer window.

With Leon Balogun now out of it, we need another centreback, especuially as Gernot Rohr is playing Chigozie Awaziem more as a rightback these days. Dominic Iorfa Jnr would be the ideal man we are looking for to complement Ekong, Ajayi and Omeruo.

Dominic Iorfa claims his son's career at Wolves came to a standstill after he opted for Nigeria ahead of England - See more at: https://bit.ly/2PpJfhq
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/iro ... geria-dad/

Ok which one is it? The only reports concerning which nation he chooses to play are coming from the Nigerian media but he’s played for England at youth level so......?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chelsea can buy players, all those youths will soon find them square roots.... if Lamps wants to keep his job, bobo will have to ditch this experiment....
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote:As far as I'm concerned, he's got his just desserts. He used Nigeria to get England's attention.
I don't have any problem with Dele Alli, because he didn't take Nigeria for a ride.
Anyone who has a problem with my position can hug the nearest transformer!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is true, but it seems you are the more aggrieved party here/
So who is more likely to go hug a transformer out of annoyance?
Cool down simmer.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
Dammy wrote:As far as I'm concerned, he's got his just desserts. He used Nigeria to get England's attention.
I don't have any problem with Dele Alli, because he didn't take Nigeria for a ride.
Cool down simmer.
it's simmer down , not cool down simmer
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cool down simmer.
Its a line from a song, you Ò̩dò̩yò̩!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

:lol:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cool down simmer.
:lol: :lol: Damunk, I actually like the boy that's why I'm livid because he has fallen into a trap set by England and it was obvious from the beginning.
He's too young and too good to have an international career lasting 6 minutes against the minnows of Kosovo. He wanted to use us and ended up being used!
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cool down simmer.
Its a line from a song, you Ò̩dò̩yò̩!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Odoyo, I've not heard that word in a long time. Are you from Ekiti?
I am happy
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

I wish the boy all the best!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Hip injury kept him out of the last few games.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

To be fair, most Chelsea fans wanted & expected him to start against Everton

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com ... nho-return

The fact that he has been solid this season & they had a poor game without him, means he will be back in the starting lineup soon.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

truetalk wrote:To be fair, most Chelsea fans wanted & expected him to start against Everton

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com ... nho-return

The fact that he has been solid this season & they had a poor game without him, means he will be back in the starting lineup soon.

Ruediger is back. Unless he messes up pretty bad, Tomori will have to stay on the bench.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Dammy wrote::lol:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cool down simmer.
:lol: :lol: Damunk, I actually like the boy that's why I'm livid because he has fallen into a trap set by England and it was obvious from the beginning.
He's too young and too good to have an international career lasting 6 minutes against the minnows of Kosovo. He wanted to use us and ended up being used!
What trap? He is competing against Maguire, Stones, Mings and maybe Smalling. He is as talented as any one of them. Don't pretend you are fearing for him. This is just bad belle.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Na wao. This kain bad belle for a young man just because he made a career decision get as e be. I’d have loved him to chose naija but I understand the reality of the situation. Besides he’s still young and will get more opportunities to prove himself for club and country. A big club like Chelsea will always look to improve the squad so being linked with Ake and co shouldn’t concern him.
Dammy wrote:This boy like Tammy Abraham played us, saying that they needed time to make up their minds about which country they would play for and the time was up as soon as England came calling. Tomori should've taken a cue from Adama Traore, who was called up by Spain after Mali called him up. He pulled out from the Spanish squad as he didn't want to be used and dumped.
I don't give a monkey's if Tomori goes on to win 100 caps for England or his international career consist of 6 minutes against Kosovo.
He's said to be intelligent but I highly doubt it, with his African sounding names, he should've known that he's up against it. The late Ugo Ehiogu, was in every pre tournament squad for Euro 96, WC 98, Euro 2000 and WC 2002 and was always cut from the final squad. Could his non English names be responsible? He later regretted choosing England over Nigeria. The top hierarchy of English football is riddled with racism. Former England manager, Graham Taylor, said he was told that he was calling up too many black players. Eniola Aluko, won over 100 caps for England yet her international career ended with a racist incident. We have seen how Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard have walked into top jobs while Sol Campbell is doing the rounds in the lower leagues.
The likes of Agbonlahor, Onuora, Ibe and Iorfa jnr have also joined Ehiogu in regretting their choice.
Any sensible person would've taken their time to reflect over the best choice but as soon as they hear England, common sense flies out of the window.
There's a Yoruba adage that says " the person that falls into a ditch, teaches others a lesson".
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Has Iorfa Jr played for Nigeria yet? Either in a competitive game or friendly?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

theYemster wrote:

Don't indulge him.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

^you don't own the forum, I don't get folks who are so limited upstairs , posting don't indulge him...all because you don't like what he posted....so what? My goodness, every thread you make a comment in kills the vibe... you are boring, you aren't Nigerian. can't speak pidgin, go and revive camfoot..we all known you are Cameroonian

Ayo ignore the troll they made a mod , and post as controversial as you like...that's the beauty of communication
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

theYemster wrote:

There are reports iorfa is interested in repping the SE
SuperEagles

Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

If anyone should be upset with Tomori, it should be the Canada.

Why should he choose to play for the NFF who don't pay their allowances on time, have shoddy organisation and don't have any long term plans?

Tammy Abraham was born and brought up in England and played for his country, where is the news there?

I and a few others keep saying (Uncle Enugu II particularly articulates this better), England currently have nothing to fear when it comes to losing players to Naija, so all this talk of using Naija to play for England is a nonsense. Not one person in their right mind would choose us over them.

One England cap would mean more to these players than 1 million Naija appearances, please take it or leave it. It would also boost their profile more (including more cash) and give them less NFF organisational stress.

We are the ones that should be asking ourselves 'How market' with the way we can't snatch players from England.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YES! THE DAY HE CHOSE AN OPPONENT OVER US, HE BECAME OUT ENEMY, in football-sense! Simple as that! I support football for one reason--- to win! I dont watch/support football for entertainment. I dont get entertained when my team loses! It annoys me beyond most things.

I understand you are a Chelsea fan and your love for those oyibo's team means that you have to love their players too. Thats why I call you the blue waffiman. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: if its between your club winning the CL and Nigeria winning the world cup, you guys will choose your club. :rotf: :rotf:

FookyouAyo Totori can go screw himself. Not only did he select and opponent against us, the boy is a pathological liar! He lied against NFF rather than be honest and say the truth that he didnt want to play for us! Abegggggiiiiiii! This is the beginning. Like the rest, he will be used like toilet paper and thrown in the trash where he belongs. mark my words!
green4life wrote:Na wao. This kain bad belle for a young man just because he made a career decision get as e be. I’d have loved him to chose naija but I understand the reality of the situation. Besides he’s still young and will get more opportunities to prove himself for club and country. A big club like Chelsea will always look to improve the squad so being linked with Ake and co shouldn’t concern him.
Dammy wrote:This boy like Tammy Abraham played us, saying that they needed time to make up their minds about which country they would play for and the time was up as soon as England came calling. Tomori should've taken a cue from Adama Traore, who was called up by Spain after Mali called him up. He pulled out from the Spanish squad as he didn't want to be used and dumped.
I don't give a monkey's if Tomori goes on to win 100 caps for England or his international career consist of 6 minutes against Kosovo.
He's said to be intelligent but I highly doubt it, with his African sounding names, he should've known that he's up against it. The late Ugo Ehiogu, was in every pre tournament squad for Euro 96, WC 98, Euro 2000 and WC 2002 and was always cut from the final squad. Could his non English names be responsible? He later regretted choosing England over Nigeria. The top hierarchy of English football is riddled with racism. Former England manager, Graham Taylor, said he was told that he was calling up too many black players. Eniola Aluko, won over 100 caps for England yet her international career ended with a racist incident. We have seen how Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard have walked into top jobs while Sol Campbell is doing the rounds in the lower leagues.
The likes of Agbonlahor, Onuora, Ibe and Iorfa jnr have also joined Ehiogu in regretting their choice.
Any sensible person would've taken their time to reflect over the best choice but as soon as they hear England, common sense flies out of the window.
There's a Yoruba adage that says " the person that falls into a ditch, teaches others a lesson".
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?