Eto'o Makes shocking claim on Sadio Mane not winning the Bal

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
joplass
Egg
Egg
Re: Eto'o Makes shocking claim on Sadio Mane not winning the

Post by joplass »

cic old boy wrote:
bepanda wrote:Liverpool wins the CL ... and their strikers are ignored ... because they are Africans?
This is pathetic ...
Messi has no business winning trophy this year. He was awful and useless. Everyone can score 10 goals against Spanish relegated teams ...
...and he is afraid of that shadow of his. He should win something with another team, his national team or another football club. He had Xavi and Iniesta to make him look like a god now he is just another good player. CR7 won with United, Madrid, and Portugal. :clap:
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eto'o Makes shocking claim on Sadio Mane not winning the

Post by deanotito »

King Futcha wrote:
deanotito wrote:I wouldn't vote for Mane either. As WPOY?? On what basis? If the voting was always as tribal as Eto'o claims, how could Messi win against C. Ron? He would never win.

I'm all for supporting Africa too, but Mane as WPOY is a bridge too far. It was a down year for talent quite alright, and even Messi seemed to win by a process of elimination....but I couldnt choose Mane over Messi.
point being Ronaldo could be out for the season and the Portuguese would still vote for him for POY.

for some reason it is embedded in the Negro to be fair. (not a diss at you my good man)
Well, that implies that Senegal didn't vote for Mane? Even Eto'o and Yaya Toure seem to be making the assumption that Africa is a country.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet