Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:38 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:43 pm
Posts: 20181
Location: Palais Berengo
https://www.nation.co.ke/sports/footbal ... index.html

The former midfielder, who will sit in the stands for Saturday's match against another of his former clubs Everton, faces a massive challenge, with Arsenal having won just once in 12 matches -- beating West Ham under interim manager Freddie Ljungberg.

_________________
“The oppressed will always believe the worst about themselves.”
― Frantz Fanon


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 7631
Why are mods allowing misfits to spam this site with clearly misleading news?

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15410
charlie wrote:
Why are mods allowing misfits to spam this site with clearly misleading news?


Its an Arsenal related thread, so they dont care. I noticed how they immediately merge other threads, but when its Arsenal related, they leave it.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 39565
Location: Somewhere
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
Why are mods allowing misfits to spam this site with clearly misleading news?


Its an Arsenal related thread, so they dont care. I noticed how they immediately merge other threads, but when its Arsenal related, they leave it.



This is Mikel-related, so please, our Murderators should move to the Eagles Nest osiso... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15410
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
Why are mods allowing misfits to spam this site with clearly misleading news?


Its an Arsenal related thread, so they dont care. I noticed how they immediately merge other threads, but when its Arsenal related, they leave it.



This is Mikel-related, so please, our Murderators should move to the Eagles Nest osiso... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


We go soon turn you to "WhyWasIDeleted!" :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 39565
Location: Somewhere
danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
Why are mods allowing misfits to spam this site with clearly misleading news?


Its an Arsenal related thread, so they dont care. I noticed how they immediately merge other threads, but when its Arsenal related, they leave it.



This is Mikel-related, so please, our Murderators should move to the Eagles Nest osiso... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


We go soon turn you to "WhyWasIDeleted!" :rotf:



then I will come back as Danfo abi na LorryDriver

_________________
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15410
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
Why are mods allowing misfits to spam this site with clearly misleading news?


Its an Arsenal related thread, so they dont care. I noticed how they immediately merge other threads, but when its Arsenal related, they leave it.



This is Mikel-related, so please, our Murderators should move to the Eagles Nest osiso... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


We go soon turn you to "WhyWasIDeleted!" :rotf:



then I will come back as Danfo abi na LorryDriver

:rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:58 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 6173
charlie wrote:
Why are mods allowing misfits to spam this site with clearly misleading news?


His name is actually Mikel, the Gucci man is John Michael.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:31 pm
Posts: 836
Location: All-rounder
This Mikel is going to need a few more facial expressions if he intends to do this job right. Something dark and robotic about his personality.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:43 pm
Posts: 20181
Location: Palais Berengo
Amen wrote:
This Mikel is going to need a few more facial expressions if he intends to do this job right. Something dark and robotic about his personality.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
“The oppressed will always believe the worst about themselves.”
― Frantz Fanon


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:40 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 33837
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
charlie wrote:
Why are mods allowing misfits to spam this site with clearly misleading news?


So let me get this right. You're miffed that OUR Mikel isn't a coach. Where have you been all season?

Mssscheeew!!! :tic:

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The only reason I can think of that God would have put Trump into office was because He ran out of locusts.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 87280
Location: Earth
Another assnal thread ok...I go so flood this forum very soon ..I dey vacation so time dey my hand

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: balo, Google [Bot] and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group