Adama Traore: Arguably the best wing back in EPL

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Adama Traore: Arguably the best wing back in EPL

Post by furiously frank »

ohsee wrote:
100%Naija wrote:Flash in the pan but not a well rounded player. He had a good game but ive seen him absolutely stink against "inferior" opposition.
Chief, he is only 23. He is still learning his trade. With the right coach and team, watch out! Klopp says he has had his eye on Adama for a long time.... If you have Mane on the left and Adama on the right, and Salah on the bench :lol: ...I fear for other teams.
The thought of that is scary :ohmy: i can see some opponents refusing to come out of dressing room after the half
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

furiously frank wrote:
ohsee wrote:
100%Naija wrote:Flash in the pan but not a well rounded player. He had a good game but ive seen him absolutely stink against "inferior" opposition.
Chief, he is only 23. He is still learning his trade. With the right coach and team, watch out! Klopp says he has had his eye on Adama for a long time.... If you have Mane on the left and Adama on the right, and Salah on the bench :lol: ...I fear for other teams.
The thought of that is scary :ohmy: i can see some opponents refusing to come out of dressing room after the half
That should never be allowed ever!! Which kind wahala be this now?
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

YemiBrazil wrote:
furiously frank wrote:
ohsee wrote:
That should never be allowed ever!! Which kind wahala be this now?
A battering ram added to a world beating team? Na extended wailing be dat :woot:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051