Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:18 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:05 am 

marko wrote:
Kunle wrote:
marko wrote:
According to the sources, Pogba united career is over with the club determined to sell him, that is good news, from Ruud, Beckham, Ronaldo, now Pogba, it seems to lose all their best players to Madrid, United is not acting like a big team, hope they have replacements lined up

You seem very bitter about the whole saga :o

well not really! end of the day, these player earn huge sums so one cannot act like its the end of the world, bottom line is United is a top 5 sporting brand in the world but they acting like a mid table team which they are, but most important, all the franchise players keep on deserting them to better things, Pogba left united before, went to Juventus, won 4 titles, played like a beast, then we sold him a false dream, now its back to square one, it really is an indictment on how united is run by amateurs!

Don't be surprised if Pogba is still a United player next coming season

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:29 am 

marko wrote:
Kunle wrote:
marko wrote:
According to the sources, Pogba united career is over with the club determined to sell him, that is good news, from Ruud, Beckham, Ronaldo, now Pogba, it seems to lose all their best players to Madrid, United is not acting like a big team, hope they have replacements lined up

well not really! end of the day, these player earn huge sums so one cannot act like its the end of the world, bottom line is United is a top 5 sporting brand in the world but they acting like a mid table team which they are, but most important, all the franchise players keep on deserting them to better things, Pogba left united before, went to Juventus, won 4 titles, played like a beast, then we sold him a false dream, now its back to square one, it really is an indictment on how united is run by amateurs!

United are not a mid table team.

Check the current table. You sound like you are still shell shocked from recent seasons.

Lets go Arsenal 2020!

I am German when we win and Turkish when we lose - Mesut Ozil.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:42 am 

cchinukw wrote:
marko wrote:
Kunle wrote:
marko wrote:

United are not a mid table team.

Check the current table. You sound like you are still shell shocked from recent seasons.

United is a mid table team, they are not consistent and 1 or 2 more loses, they can drop back to 10th, the difference between 5th and 10th in the league tables is 4 points! United attempted to bypass Haaland agent and work direct with his dad, that was an amateur move, they should be concerned that any decent player no longer considers united as a place to develop their career, they should be righly concerned

Marko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:21 pm 

Kunle wrote:
marko wrote:

Not long ago, he blamed Jose Mourinho for everything including Pogba's laziness. This marko sef :rotf:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:55 pm 

End game? Countless viral videos on Instagram and a feature in a Bugzy Malone video, Manchester’s finest mind you, doing keepy-uppies. Pogba’s legend is very much in his mind. There’s only so long one can consider themselves the best in the world, all the while displaying form and performance unworthy of Fred, rather Barney from Bedrock. That’s racist. Absolutely. Always is. Dab.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:22 am 

Pogba needs to get out from united, we sold him a pipe dream! he is only at united so they can sell shirts! he knows this and he will be gone by the summer, he will not sign a new contract, his agent is right! united will destroy even the likes of Mbappe! United buy players not for their football but what they can get in terms of commercial activities, that is why Haaland picked Dortmund instead!

Marko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:00 pm 

Coach wrote:
End game? Countless viral videos on Instagram and a feature in a Bugzy Malone video, Manchester’s finest mind you, doing keepy-uppies. Pogba’s legend is very much in his mind. There’s only so long one can consider themselves the best in the world, all the while displaying form and performance unworthy of Fred, rather Barney from Bedrock. That’s racist. Absolutely. Always is. Dab.

He parties like Mario Balotelli! Bling, bling!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:03 pm 

The Jagaban wrote:
Coach wrote:

He parties like Mario Balotelli! Bling, bling!

funny enough all the social media post about Pogba partying has been with his family! which he is more than entitled to, the issues at united are more than Pogba, i will really question the medical team at united, why all their players keep on getting injuries, it is not normal, united contract offer is still on the table but Pogba will not sign, they will have to sell at the end of the season or he leaves for nothing!

Marko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:39 pm 

NEwcastle has like 10-12 players out injured, this is constant all the time , something is up with their training methods or so...Pogba had surgery, why are you guys on him

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:47 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
NEwcastle has like 10-12 players out injured, this is constant all the time , something is up with their training methods or so...Pogba had surgery, why are you guys on him

due to his status, 38 million followers on IG! he will be under constant scrutiny, they feel he has not done enough to warrant the high transfer fees, Pogba cannot carry that team on his own but last season he was our top scorer and top assist, Maguire cost 8 million less, not really set united alight, are they criticizing him like Pogba? if people look past him, the main issue is the running of the club, no structure, no director of football, no coaching, then Glazers/ Woodward, all in that order!

Marko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:32 pm 

marko wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

due to his status, 38 million followers on IG! he will be under constant scrutiny, they feel he has not done enough to warrant the high transfer fees, Pogba cannot carry that team on his own but last season he was our top scorer and top assist, Maguire cost 8 million less, not really set united alight, are they criticizing him like Pogba? if people look past him, the main issue is the running of the club, no structure, no director of football, no coaching, then Glazers/ Woodward, all in that order!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:32 pm 

For Zinedine ZePog, surely 2020 and cancellation of M*A*S*H reruns showing in the infirmary, offers ample opportunity to rustle an 8 bar? Maitre Gims feat King P. The greatest of faux pas is in considering P square merely a footballer. Pogba is not least an entertainer but entertainment itself. The crossover is inevitable.