What Messi can do, this little girl can do better

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
What Messi can do, this little girl can do better

Post by Lolly »

:lol: :lol: :lol: That boy better find a way to permanently delete this video from the web before he grows up.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: What Messi can do, this little girl can do better

Post by pajimoh »

Remember Arat Hosseini who blew netizens away with killer soccer kicks? Well, turns out we all made a small mistake with the cheers. It's not “you go girl!” or “yas queen!” because this talented Iranian 4-year-old is a boy with a cute ponytail. It is his long hair which fooled internet and assumed Arat to be a girl.Aug 30, 2018
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...I can easily tell he is a boy. Great learning moves though.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Mumu Lolly Muhamed. You should stick to being Buhari's personal house slave. That is a boy not a girl Olodo rabata :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

The kid in the Barca top reminds me of some former Eagles defenders. :lol: :lol:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Kabalega wrote:The kid in the Barca top reminds me of some former Eagles defenders. :lol: :lol:
I'm assuming you mean Philadelphia eagles with the way he was tackling her to the ground :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Kabalega wrote:The kid in the Barca top reminds me of some former Eagles defenders. :lol: :lol:

augustine eguavoen comes to mind :rotf:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That boy had a torrid time, but I can see traits that he would go on to be a good defender. That massive sweep, that pony tail tug, that is a defender in the making.

As for that little demon, let me just say he should expect many more of what that boy showed him today :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »