Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Which Current Pro Players Scored in Every Min of the Game?
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=299252
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Kabalega [ Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Which Current Pro Players Scored in Every Min of the Game?

There are only 2 top players who have pulled off this feat.

Who are they?

No cheating...!

Author:  YemiBrazil [ Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Which Current Pro Players Scored Every Min of Each Game?

Ighalo for sure.

Author:  kalani JR [ Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Which Current Pro Players Scored Every Min of Each Game?

Zlatan and Cristiano Ronaldo (?).

Author:  cchinukw [ Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Which Current Pro Players Scored Every Min of Each Game?

Question doesn't make sense to me

Author:  Kabalega [ Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Which Current Pro Players Scored Every Min of Each Game?

YemiBrazil wrote:
Ighalo for sure.

:lol: :lol: You've got jokes. :lol: :lol:

Author:  Kabalega [ Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Which Current Pro Players Scored Every Min of Each Game?

kalani JR wrote:
Zlatan and Cristiano Ronaldo (?).

Cheater!

Author:  kolinzo [ Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Which Current Pro Players Scored Every Min of Each Game?

Kabalega wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Zlatan and Cristiano Ronaldo (?).

Cheater!


MLS players don't cheat. Zlatan has been a pro's pro.

Author:  SylverEagles [ Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Which Current Pro Players Scored Every Min of Each Game?

I'm sorry but i'm confused by this question. How is it humanly possible for someone to score EVERY MINUTE of each game? I'm guessing you are trying to convey something but it seems your phrasing is off?!

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Author:  YemiBrazil [ Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Which Current Pro Players Scored Every Min of Each Game?

SylverEagles wrote:
I'm sorry but i'm confused by this question. How is it humanly possible for someone to score EVERY MINUTE of each game? I'm guessing you are trying to convey something but it seems your phrasing is off?!

:huh: :huh: :huh:

I think 'EACH GAME' is the source of the confusion.

My interpretation is:

YemiBrazil's goals =>
Minute 1: Scored against Aston Villa, Arsenal, Leeds United
Minute 2: Scored against Ghana, Arsenal, Liverpool
Minute 3: Scored against Argentina, Kenya (7 times), Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona
----
----
Minute 90: Scored against Japan, Ghana (20 times), Roma, Arsenal, Liverpool

Author:  Kabalega [ Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Which Current Pro Players Scored Every Min of Each Game?

kolinzo wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Zlatan and Cristiano Ronaldo (?).

Cheater!


MLS players don't cheat. Zlatan has been a pro's pro.

The answer is Ibra and CR7.

Kalani Jr. looked it up.

Author:  nemi2002 [ Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Which Current Pro Players Scored in Every Min of the Gam

And????

Author:  mcal [ Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Which Current Pro Players Scored in Every Min of the Gam

What is the best football league in the world?
English Premier League. The English Premier League (EPL) is the top tier league in England boasting widely known teams such as Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, and many other popular teams. ...
Serie A in Italy. ...
Spanish La Liga. ...
German Bundesliga. ...
Major League Soccer in America. :clap:

wey awa very own naija ligue :sad:

Author:  lacidi [ Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Which Current Pro Players Scored in Every Min of the Gam

Ronaldo, Zlatan & Gerd Muller.

Author:  YemiBrazil [ Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Which Current Pro Players Scored in Every Min of the Gam

mcal wrote:
What is the best football league in the world?
English Premier League. The English Premier League (EPL) is the top tier league in England boasting widely known teams such as Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, and many other popular teams. ...
Serie A in Italy. ...
Spanish La Liga. ...
German Bundesliga. ...
Major League Soccer in America. :clap:

wey awa very own naija ligue :sad:

Who are you asking?

You posted the list so who is stopping you from adding Naija league?

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/