Who goes first

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Who goes first

Post by oloye »

Silva, Pellegrini, Emery or Quique? I would love to add Ole, but those United folks are in lalala land, they have managed to delude themselves that they are doing something right.

Anyways Poch is spoilt for choice, within the next two weeks he will be able to choose. Heck even Allardyce might come in to make a fast buck too.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: Who goes first

Post by kalani JR »

Silva just left lol.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

oloye wrote:Silva, Pellegrini, Emery or Quique? I would love to add Ole, but those United folks are in lalala land, they have managed to delude themselves that they are doing something right.

Anyways Poch is spoilt for choice, within the next two weeks he will be able to choose. Heck even Allardyce might come in to make a fast buck too.
Big Sam to Arsenal is where I will put my money.... :mrgreen:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Silva, Pellegrini, Emery or Quique? I would love to add Ole, but those United folks are in lalala land, they have managed to delude themselves that they are doing something right.

Poch need to take the next 6 months off and spend time with his family. Rushing back to management will be a huge mistake. he is clearly fatigued and any team he picks now will be in a position to continue to struggle and he will just tarnish his image more.

The likes of Arsenal, Everton etc are beneath him.

In the summer, he will get Real Madrid, Barca, Bayern and United. Those are the clubs he should ask his agent to speak to over the next 6 months, while he continues to collect his weekly salary from Levy. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Cito wrote:

Waffiman will cry Walachia talahi :woot:
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Should be Silva, but second placing may be his default. Pellegrini is on the ropes like clothes out to dry. Would come as no surprise if the SulliGold pull the plug on the Old C**t.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

David Moyes back to Everton, OGS is a yes man so he will not go unless there is a mutiny in the dressing room
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Those Kroenkes will watch us drop into the relegation zone before they act.

Arsenal is their ATM. As long as its rolling in all is well.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

furiously frank wrote:
Cito wrote:

Waffiman will cry Walachia talahi :woot:
OK, which one be "walachia"? :blink:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Silva
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

According to Duncan Castles' podcast

Arsenal want Allegri
Poch wants Madrid or United
West Ham want Hughton
Kenwright (is that their former chairman) wants Moyes at Everton
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Kai how will this affect Iwobi?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Everton will do well to get Pochettino
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Cristao II wrote:Everton will do well to get Pochettino
That will be Arsenal's loss - Again.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
You guys needs to stop soiling Poch's name. We are talking about a coach who will be coaching the likes of Real and Bayern here... If Arsenal and Everton are coach searching the likes of Curbishley, O'Leary, Allardyce etc etc are available.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
You guys needs to stop soiling Poch's name. We are talking about a coach who will be coaching the likes of Real and Bayern here... If Arsenal and Everton are coach searching the likes of Curbishley, O'Leary, Allardyce etc etc are available.
Whatever flicks your switch. Ki gbasaram. Abegi go sitdon for durty jare.

Mourinho don degrade to mid team now :roll: :P :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :taunt: :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Arsenal rejected him last week, for a board position but still a rjection.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Whatever flicks your switch. Ki gbasaram. Abegi go sitdon for durty jare.

Mourinho don degrade to mid team now :roll: :P :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :taunt: :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Tottenham has finished in the top 4, every year for the last 5 years. That is a top 4 team. Where has Arsenal finished? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Your club is the midtable team, you do know that right? The bigger team in North London is Tottenham.. let that sink in! spursy tottenham is now the bigger team in North London. :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Arsenal rejected him last week, for a board position but still a rjection.
They need to bring him in to the bench! He has the Arsenal DNA and dont forget, he can play sexy football. :D
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

This Danfo really hate Arsenal,see how he suggest coaches that might be worst that this Emery dude
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

kajifu wrote:This Danfo really hate Arsenal,see how he suggest coaches that might be worst that this Emery dude

You better thank God he didnt suggest Pardew, or that guy with round face (is he still coaching?), or Steve Bruce!

Where is Prof Pulis sef?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
kajifu wrote:This Danfo really hate Arsenal,see how he suggest coaches that might be worst that this Emery dude

You better thank God he didnt suggest Pardew, or that guy with round face (is he still coaching?), or Steve Bruce!

Where is Prof Pulis sef?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: who be that?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Seriously though, I think you guys should look closely at Iain Dowie.

If you think he wont accept the job, then anyone of these 8 will do.

1. Kevin Keegan
2. Glenn Hoddle
3. Steve McLaren
4. Terry Venables
5. Stewart Pierce
6. Peter Taylor
7. Howard Wilkinson
8. Aidy Boothroyd