Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:27 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:25 pm 

jdizzy wrote:
lukemana wrote:
By the way, even if they find the cure, it will take months before they develop a vaccine. I gargle my throat evey morning with hot water and salt. It is NOT a cure but it could help toward preventing it. My brother from Abidjan told me ginger + garlic + onion crushed and boiled together is also a good deterrent.

God know best!

I don't want to derail the intent of this good thread - but curious, your brother from Abidjan knows this ginger concoction is a good deterrent based on what exactly?

Btw, staying safe with the family here in the Houston 'burbs. Limiting outings to grocery store runs and occasional food take-out pickups. Kids can't have play dates...which has been really tough for them. Trying to hang outdoors as a family twice a day...basktball, walks, biking, soccer in the yard

Oga mi, read my very last statement. i increased the font for you to appreciate it. It usually means "we don't know" or "we are not sure".

There was a clip circulating recently - from a doctor based in New York - that their counterpart in France used a combination of Hydrogen peroxide and 2 other anti biotics to cure corona patients. If my memory supports me right, 98% in that cluster was cured. The NY based doctor continued to say that the FDA will soon approve that treatment and he is sure it will be effective here as well. Question: what happened to the remaining 2%? Why weren't they cured?

I have been battling diabetes for the past 10 years. i currently take 30 units of insulin daily + metformin. My sugar level has always been around 200. I was told (by a Nigerian man) to try bitter cola and orogbo. my readings dropped by 20 points - mind u, something the white doctors here didn't know.

Recently, a co-worker of mine suggested i try "Mr Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar". Believe me, it dropped another 30 points. This morning, as God is my judge in the last day, the reading was 152.

Now, to plagiarize your own words, based on what do they know those concoction would help my diabetes??? :???:

Cheers!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:32 pm 

jdizzy wrote:
lukemana wrote:
By the way, even if they find the cure, it will take months before they develop a vaccine. I gargle my throat evey morning with hot water and salt. It is NOT a cure but it could help toward preventing it. My brother from Abidjan told me ginger + garlic + onion crushed and boiled together is also a good deterrent.

God know best!

I don't want to derail the intent of this good thread - but curious, your brother from Abidjan knows this ginger concoction is a good deterrent based on what exactly?

Btw, staying safe with the family here in the Houston 'burbs. Limiting outings to grocery store runs and occasional food take-out pickups. Kids can't have play dates...which has been really tough for them. Trying to hang outdoors as a family twice a day...basktball, walks, biking, soccer in the yard

thanks,,,was going to mention it, but decided against it

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:39 pm 

lukemana wrote:
jdizzy wrote:
lukemana wrote:

God know best!

Oga mi, read my very last statement. i increased the font for you to appreciate it. It usually means "we don't know" or "we are not sure".

There was a clip circulating recently - from a doctor based in New York - that their counterpart in France used a combination of Hydrogen peroxide and 2 other anti biotics to cure corona patients. If my memory supports me right, 98% in that cluster was cured. The NY based doctor continued to say that the FDA will soon approve that treatment and he is sure it will be effective here as well. Question: what happened to the remaining 2%? Why weren't they cured?

I have been battling diabetes for the past 10 years. i currently take 30 units of insulin daily + metformin. My sugar level has always been around 200. I was told (by a Nigerian man) to try bitter cola and orogbo. my readings dropped by 20 points - mind u, something the white doctors here didn't know.

Recently, a co-worker of mine suggested i try "Mr Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar". Believe me, it dropped another 30 points. This morning, as God is my judge in the last day, the reading was 152.

Now, to plagiarize your own words, based on what do they know those concoction would help my diabetes??? :???:

Cheers!

Luke:
There is anectodal evidence that Fonio (acha), a type of sorghum, has glucose/A1c lowering benefits. I think some folks are already selling the flour form in Naija (to make fufu), while in the US it is now being called a "super food". You can try it to replace any of your swallows for a bit to see if it helps. Good luck....my late Mom was a diabetic, so I can relate.

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:54 pm 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
lukemana wrote:
jdizzy wrote:
lukemana wrote:

God know best!

Cheers!

Luke:
There is anectodal evidence that Fonio (acha), a type of sorghum, has glucose/A1c lowering benefits. I think some folks are already selling the flour form in Naija (to make fufu), while in the US it is now being called a "super food". You can try it to replace any of your swallows for a bit to see if it helps. Good luck....my late Mom was a diabetic, so I can relate.

Thank you sir. Will check it out!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:14 pm 

lukemana wrote:
jdizzy wrote:
lukemana wrote:

God know best!

Cheers!

You can never go wrong with ACV..this stuff works like magic. It also helps flush your system. If you are a pot head and you are going for a piss test..that ish will clear all the weed, shayoo etc....

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:36 pm 

lukemana wrote:
jdizzy wrote:
lukemana wrote:

God know best!

Cheers!

Fair enough and wishing you all the best!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:38 pm 

jdizzy wrote:
lukemana wrote:
jdizzy wrote:
lukemana wrote:

God know best!

Cheers!

Fair enough and wishing you all the best!

Thanks brother, light and love to you. Please stay safe!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:13 am 

lukemana wrote:
jdizzy wrote:
lukemana wrote:

God know best!

Cheers!

Good to read that you are improving but 10 years?
Diabetes is reversible! Just change your diet.

Cut back on sugar and refined carbohydrates to start.
Eating poundo from refined grains is not good oh.
Avoid soda pop like a plague.
A lot of people are walking around in a prediabetic state without even knowing it.

Eat like your forefathers ate and you will see dramatic results.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:34 pm 

YUJAM wrote:
These times are much more than football. We are living through some unprecedented moments in our history.

I think it is important to reach out to everyone here and just check the pulse.

Thanks Man. God bless you

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:25 pm 

Doing very well here in South West Nigeria and working from home the past three weeks. We continue to pray for our folks all over the world wherever they may be, the hand of God rests firmly on them. Amen.

COYS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:58 pm 

oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:
Doing very well here in South West Nigeria and working from home the past three weeks. We continue to pray for our folks all over the world wherever they may be, the hand of God rests firmly on them. Amen.

Big Amen to that prayer bro!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:46 pm 

Doing well in Abuja. People are feeling the economic bite though. With no savings and insignificant government assistance most people are desperately hoping Shutdown is called off by the 14th.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:46 am 

Safe and locked in at home in Houston w d family.

Hoping this is over soon.

Everybody be vigilant so we can al come out of this.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:14 am 

In London they let you out to buy essentials and the occasional walk/exercise.

Other than that, getting used to social distancing with time to read and watch Youtube.

Youtube is the best school plus some Scribd. :thumb: :thumb:

The only reason I can think of that God would have put Trump into office was because He ran out of locusts.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:17 am 

YUJAM wrote:
These times are much more than football. We are living through some unprecedented moments in our history.

I think it is important to reach out to everyone here and just check the pulse.

Thanks for reaching out, Yujam! This young man and his loved ones are all ok. I hope same is with you and your loved ones, as well as with every member of this Forum.

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:53 am 

Just want to share with CE that Pluralsight has free educational materials in the month of April.
I'm going through their Machine language stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:15 pm 

Kabalega wrote:
Just want to share with CE that Pluralsight has free educational materials in the month of April.

Pluralsight is awesome but they have dated material. I've always gotten it for free though. They are reopening everything in my hood on Friday. I am tired of wfh. But I will not rush in to get back to the office.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:58 pm 

Emperor Ogolo wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

Pluralsight is awesome but they have dated material. I've always gotten it for free though. They are reopening everything in my hood on Friday. I am tired of wfh. But I will not rush in to get back to the office.

Care to share how?
They have now blocked me but I can signup for a free 10-day period.
Anyway, I'm going to start reading Principles by Ray Dalio.

Edit: Why are Kenyans and Tanzanians bringing the Coronavirus to Uganda?
We will soon send you a bill for damages.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 4:12 am 

safe here in Gastonia , NC