Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:11 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:03 pm
Posts: 46
Earlier this week, we were greeted with the news of popular Saudi Arabia Billionaire Prince who is reportedly close to purchasing English premier league club, Newcastle United.

According to reports, Newcastle former owner, Mike Ashley had placed the club for sale since 2017 and there's been interest from some private bodies including Peter Kenyon, Garry Cook and Amanda Staveley with no positive outcome. Currently, a deal with the Prince reportedly sealed.


WHO IS THE NEW OWNER OF THE CLUB AND WHAT IS THE DEAL ALL ABOUT?


Prince Mohammed Bin Salman is the head of Saudi Arabia's public investment fund (PIF) and he is worth about £260Bn. With this Figure, the 34 years old prince would become the richest owner of a premier league club side way above second placed Man city owner which Worth Just £23Bn.

The deal reportedly to be around £300m would see The Prince acquire 80% stake of the club. This deal would make Newcastle become one of the wealthiest club in the Premier League and a powerhouse in European football. The remaining 20% stake would be shared amongst former bidders Amanda Staveley and British businessmen, the Reuben Brothers

WHO ARE NEWCASTLE NEW TRANSFER TARGETS?
KEEP READING HERE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 12239
Location: seattle
Before or after the oil glut

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:48 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 33765
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
How did he even pass the fit and proper test? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The only reason I can think of that God would have put Trump into office was because He ran out of locusts.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 2373
cchinukw wrote:
How did he even pass the fit and proper test? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Grease a palm here, a palm there, then good to go. Those refusing to fall in line... let them know that they can be got anywhere.... Jamaal Kashoggi style.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 31112
England, masters of ............ (fill in the blanks)

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group