Ghana - Too strong for Africa?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: Ghana - Too strong for Africa?

Post by Rawlings »

paj wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Aswani wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Aswani wrote:
No Andre (captain); John Boye; Wakaso or Harrison.

You have added Kwadu that doesn't play in Nations Cup.

Strange list.
  • Andre (captain) - Division II player should not come close to the team
    John Boye - Reserves
    Wakaso - He barks but no bite. His time is up
    Harrison - That guy looks likes a Somalian refugee. He should go play for Ethiopia
A Somalian refugee that should play for Ethiopia, "Rawlings" dat ya razor mouth no go kill you".
You know Jordan will not play if Andre is not there so you better adjust your list accordingly.
Aswani, we are tired of the Ayew boys.
If Jordan won't play, we will send him parking
Andre is old and crappy
where is GTFO...I mean..TFCO when u need him?
"Parking" works here too
Meaning, we will keep him in a wait state (like putting your car in the parking lot)
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

Rawlings wrote: Pope Tobi
I am not being sarcastic.
Gyan was all about himself, money, and his goals.
He was not about the team winning and that's why he never won a single title with Ghana.
Sadly I have to agree even though he could have been so much more.

When you are so full of yourself that an international match has to be stopped because you as captain have made a custom arm band for yourself that you refuse to hand over to the deputy captain when you were substituted, you will struggle to be seen as anything but a talented clown.

Like I said, he could have been so much more but decided to take Arab money in his prime.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Aswani wrote:
He was not about the team winning and that's why he never won a single title with Ghana.

When you are so full of yourself that an international match has to be stopped because you as captain have made a custom arm band for yourself that you refuse to hand over to the deputy captain when you were substituted, you will struggle to be seen as anything but a talented clown.

Like I said, he could have been so much more but decided to take Arab money in his prime.
:scared: :blink:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Aswani wrote:

I refuse to call Gyan "talented".
Ghana had a fantastic midfield (Muntari, Essien, Ayew, Appiah, Annan, etc) for most of Gyan's time with the stars
This helped Gyan to look a lot better than he really was.
If u pay attention to his games, he misses tons of easy goals.

"Clown" -Yes, One hell of a clown
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar