Liverpool Premier League Champs 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool Premier League Champs 2019/2020

Post by furiously frank »

theYemster wrote:Well deserved. Congrats to Klopp and John Henry who seems to have the magic touch.

I remember when I kept advocating for Arsenal to get rid of Wenger and hire Klopp while he was still at Dortmund, and aniks called him a loser. Since then he's won the UCL, also lost one UCL final, won the EPL, also been EPL runners up, and also made the Europa league final.

Where's aniks sef?
My question too: Where is Anikulapo? I hope he didn't mistake Biafra Kanu for Kanu Nwankwo? :biggrin: and starts following him around.
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

theYemster wrote:Well deserved. Congrats to Klopp and John Henry who seems to have the magic touch.

I remember when I kept advocating for Arsenal to get rid of Wenger and hire Klopp while he was still at Dortmund, and aniks called him a loser. Since then he's won the UCL, also lost one UCL final, won the EPL, also been EPL runners up, and also made the Europa league final.

Where's aniks sef?
Lol. I remember very well. Aniks na my guy sha. I hope he is well. :mrgreen:
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

We deserved it. After coming so close with 97 points last season. Too many other heartbreaks in other seasons gone especially with the Stevie G slip. Wow, I was 17 last time Liverpool won the league. If someone told me I would have to wait 30 years to see it again, I would have thought they were mad. This is one big monkey off our backs now and an opportunity to go and win more though next year will be even tougher with City, United, Chelsea etc. all fired up and ready to go. This feels better than the Champions League win. Go LFC.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

furiously frank wrote:

Where's aniks sef?
My question too: Where is Anikulapo? I hope he didn't mistake Biafra Kanu for Kanu Nwankwo? :biggrin: and starts following him around.
You no well,uncle Aniks will never do such mistakes.