Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:21 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:28 pm 

Notice how the English press tempered the atmosphere this time compared to say Leicester city or where there ‘s someone they can hype to high havens. If Steven Gerald was Still around Person no go hear word. In this case mane, Sarah or the Brazilians are being overlooked so clop gets the hype even though he is German but still white.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:37 pm 

jette1 wrote:
Notice how the English press tempered the atmosphere this time compared to say Leicester city or where there ‘s someone they can hype to high havens. If Steven Gerald was Still around Person no go hear word. In this case mane, Sarah or the Brazilians are being overlooked so clop gets the hype even though he is German but still white.

I think you're reading way too much into whatever it is you think you've observed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:25 am 

A white man is literally going to lift the trophy and was suggested as a possible POTY.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:05 am 

DIMKA76 wrote:
jette1 wrote:

I think you're reading way too much into whatever it is you think you've observed.

why not
Black lives matter

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:34 am 

Liverpool recent achievements are possible due to diverse talented squad, a certain Mane, an all English premiership side will never win any league! can remember in the 90s, the far right were pandering towards Blackburn for fielding majority white players

Marko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:13 am 

DIMKA76 wrote:
jette1 wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Too right.