CBS acquires Champions League broadcast ASAP

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: CBS acquires Champions League broadcast ASAP

Post by kalani JR »

Robbynice wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:Bad news
why?
They'll put everything on CBS all access.
Everyone is doing it now so kini big deal. If it is not CBS it will be another broadcasting company
Im not really in the mood to buy another subscription service.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Somebody should check Varane's bank account!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

txj wrote:Somebody should check Varane's bank account!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
100% kpom! Still, those who said he is better than Van Dijk should sharrap osiso. :lol:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ohsee wrote:
100% kpom! Still, those who said he is better than Van Dijk should sharrap osiso. :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: Van Dijk is probably the best CD in the world, Varane is very good but just not at that level. Ramos is actually better than Varane that’s for sure brings more to the table in leadership and contributes on the attacking side as well.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

man this kate abdo goes from network to network.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

He is a rubbish player,
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

King Futcha wrote:man this kate abdo goes from network to network.
Yet somehow she stays with me.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Una still dey here dey cry about CBS?

Most of the spanish-speaking channels are showing this thing FREE, LIVE and DIRECT! :rotf: :rotf: And the commentary is sweeter sef!

Galavision -- Bayern v Chelsea
Univision -- Barca v. Napoli

CBS can go fook themselves!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The thing do me like film trick
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
ohsee wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: Van Dijk is probably the best CD in the world, Varane is very good but just not at that level. Ramos is actually better than Varane that’s for sure brings more to the table in leadership and contributes on the attacking side as well.
I think 2 things happened to stunt Varane

1. which is the most important -- those injuries he had earlier in his career and then along the line. Those injuries did not let him develop properly. Although his two mistakes yesterday was more of lack of concentration.

2. Mourinho left Madrid, so he didnt get a chance to develop his fantastic defensive talent. Thats why I also think Stones made a huge mistake when he chose City over Chelsea. Had he gone to Chelsea and played for Mourinho, he'd have developed his defensive talents, become one of the best defenders in the world (with both his defensive and attacking skills) and then moved on to then play for Pep of Madrid or Barca.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:Bad news
why?
They'll put everything on CBS all access.
Everyone is doing it now so kini big deal. If it is not CBS it will be another broadcasting company
Im not really in the mood to buy another subscription service.
Dont you dare! scroll through your basic cable and watch it live on Spanish tv. This is how they steal money from you guys. Matches are always there, you just gotta scroll up and down for a few and you'll find it.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
ohsee wrote:
I think 2 things happened to stunt Varane

1. which is the most important -- those injuries he had earlier in his career and then along the line. Those injuries did not let him develop properly. Although his two mistakes yesterday was more of lack of concentration.

2. Mourinho left Madrid, so he didnt get a chance to develop his fantastic defensive talent. Thats why I also think Stones made a huge mistake when he chose City over Chelsea. Had he gone to Chelsea and played for Mourinho, he'd have developed his defensive talents, become one of the best defenders in the world (with both his defensive and attacking skills) and then moved on to then play for Pep of Madrid or Barca.

Hard to make such judgments definitively under current circumstances.
Besides his performances over the years doesn’t justify the conclusion.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I am still getting CBS all access for free. I cancelled it months ago, and I don't see any payment coming out of my account. Just watched Barcelona vs Napoli. It must be a glitch, maybe they think I am some one else.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ohenhen1 wrote:I am still getting CBS all access for free. I cancelled it months ago, and I don't see any payment coming out of my account. Just watched Barcelona vs Napoli. It must be a glitch, maybe they think I am some one else.

Dude it's free for everyone for the next one month
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:I am still getting CBS all access for free. I cancelled it months ago, and I don't see any payment coming out of my account. Just watched Barcelona vs Napoli. It must be a glitch, maybe they think I am some one else.

Dude it's free for everyone for the next one month
When did the free trial start?

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I'm able to watch the games on the CBS Sports app via my cable subscription.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...CBS soccer is geared towards Americans who don't speak or understand Spanish, else y'all can access matches free on all Spanish channels.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

mcal wrote:...CBS soccer is geared towards Americans who don't speak or understand Spanish, else y'all can access matches free on all Spanish channels.
I prefer Spanish channels. I get them in 1080i over the air and I get to listen to Stoichkov and see fine babes.

:P

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

well deserved victory by Sevilla. 1-0

Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

my goodness. so i need to disconnect fubotv service ? anyone see any value of keeping it ?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Lager-back wrote:my goodness. so i need to disconnect fubotv service ? anyone see any value of keeping it ?
Less than zero value. Disconnected mine after two weeks

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

My prediction is Kimpembe will cost PSG a mistake as is his custom :veryangry: The brother even looks like someone with learning disabilities :sneaky:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

In 2020 there are opportunity that some players must not miss. Neymar one on one with the goalie, in the box, and shot extremely wide. At least force a save man. :ma:
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)