Promoted teams buy more as they rebuild. Leeds and SE

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 10 Niaja players who badly need to play under Marcelo Bi

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:He can’t have too many African players until the Afcon is permanently played off season.
AFCON is back to jun/july
After the next.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

It doesnt follow AY. Your friend Vincent Enyeama will completely disagree with you on this.

This same coach sent Enyeama into early retirement at Lille when he (Bielsa) refused to play him no matter what Vincent did.

Let him enjoy his one season in the premiership before he goes down again!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

doctorollie wrote:It doesnt follow AY. Your friend Vincent Enyeama will completely disagree with you on this.

This same coach sent Enyeama into early retirement at Lille when he (Bielsa) refused to play him no matter what Vincent did.

Ha ha ha ha. See bad belle.

I hope you know there is some serious cash coming into Leeds next season. This combination of rich owners and Bielsa at the helm, will lead to the team being champions again very soon: https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leed ... i-18097483

This is the new Don Revie era. I would be surprised if Bielsa leaves before winning at least one Premier League title. His reputation is at stake here.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

doctorollie wrote:It doesnt follow AY. Your friend Vincent Enyeama will completely disagree with you on this.

You seem very hurt :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: Promoted teams buy more as they rebuild. Leeds and SE

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Congrats to Leeds United.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Welcome back to the EPL, Ayo Akinfe.

It's been a long time away.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The Damned United. The original Norsemen, always up for some and pass it around wholesale. Not quite the Leeds of old and needless to say, the Leeds of new will be Premier League cannon fodder sans an absolute assault on the transfer market. Reinforcements needed throughout the squad. As brilliant as Bielsa may be, an immediate return to the Championship beckons but for an Sheikh in shopping mall affair. Would look to the relegated clubs for acquisitions, plenty at Norwich worth a punt. Villa and Bournemouth much the same.

Assuming Fulham fail in the playoffs, Mitrovic would be decent folly for Bielsa’s big lump up top.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Leeds will be a better option than New castle for Iheanacho. He should have a relegation buyout though.

P
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Leeds will return to the Championship as fast as they came up! One season and down they go to where they truly belong! Ewu Bielsa!

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Ha ha ha ha. See bad belle.

I hope you know there is some serious cash coming into Leeds next season. This combination of rich owners and Bielsa at the helm, will lead to the team being champions again very soon: https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leed ... i-18097483

This is the new Don Revie era. I would be surprised if Bielsa leaves before winning at least one Premier League title. His reputation is at stake here.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

doctorollie wrote:Leeds will return to the Championship as fast as they came up! One season and down they go to where they truly belong! Ewu Bielsa!
hurt because Bielsa threw the untrained Enyamayama into the dustbin? Eh?! Maybe if your benefactor had home training and wasnt a problem child in every team he had played for, Bielsa wouldnt get rid! :lol: :lol:

And why didnt Enyamayama get another club after Bielsa dumped him? NO other club considered him, not even div 3 clubs!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Prince wrote:Kai Leeds is back, Ayo no go let us rest
We are in trouble
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

No need to talk for now. Let us return to this thread when the new season starts. Watch Leeds make four or five big signings soon.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

By the way I enjoyed the Leeds documentary on Amazon Prime Video. Bielsa is a helluva character :lol:
https://www.amazon.com/Take-Us-Home-Uni ... B07W5D9X3R
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Only the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Man City and Liverpool are playing better than this at the moment: https://twitter.com/i/status/1288013474333949952
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Only the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Man City and Liverpool are playing better than this at the moment: https://twitter.com/i/status/1288013474333949952
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

By the way, Barcelona isnt playing good football. When last did you watch Barca :rotf:

And I'll say Leeds play better football than Liverpool and Juve. Looking forward to this next season. I am in awe how he indoctrinated a bunch of division 2 players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:By the way I enjoyed the Leeds documentary on Amazon Prime Video. Bielsa is a helluva character :lol:

Abeg PM me your password make I watch. :D
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Only the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Man City and Liverpool are playing better than this at the moment: https://twitter.com/i/status/1288013474333949952

By the way, Barcelona isnt playing good football. When last did you watch Barca :rotf:

And I'll say Leeds play better football than Liverpool and Juve. Looking forward to this next season. I am in awe how he indoctrinated a bunch of division 2 players.

Barca still came second in the league. They fought Real Madrid right down to the wire.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:By the way I enjoyed the Leeds documentary on Amazon Prime Video. Bielsa is a helluva character :lol:

A big boy like you no need my password :mrgreen:

If you watch it, you will enjoy it well well. I binged the entire season in a day.
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

danfo driver wrote:

it comes with your Amazon Prime. If you or wifey shop a lot online. It is a must have. use that argument to convince her. pronto you get Amazon. They also have other decent shows
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Barca still came second in the league. They fought Real Madrid right down to the wire.
We are saying different things. I dont care about Barca or Madrid or who came first or second or last.

I am simply referring to aesthetics of the football Barca played. people fantasize about Barca from 10 years ago and continue to see the same Barca in their dreams. it was like how when people claimed Barca played tiki taka under Valverde, when Valverde is a counter-attacking coach. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am referring to how Barca play on the pitch, and not their results.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

A big boy like you no need my password :mrgreen:

If you watch it, you will enjoy it well well. I binged the entire season in a day.
Me wey be small boy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

furiously frank wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

it comes with your Amazon Prime. If you or wifey shop a lot online. It is a must have. use that argument to convince her. pronto you get Amazon. They also have other decent shows
Dem they do "free" 30 days. I will test it out and see if its worth keeping, afterwards.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

[/quote]

i dey watch am now. took the day off to binge on it! :clap: :clap:

Cant wait for next season! :thumbs: