Zizou na Oga Patapata!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Zizou na Oga Patapata!

Post by ohsee »

bret- hart wrote:If Verane and Ramos are the best CBs at Real then your team has serious problems. ZZ had over a year to get rid of those 2 bums but instead focused on picking on Bale and James. BTW its a lie that James isnt good enough for Real. Did ZZ give him opportunities to play and prove himself? The answer is no. The guy has a bias for French players and is a terrible man manager. CR7 covered up his incompetence but now that he is gone all you have left is a version of Real that is being schooled by Man Shitty.
This man. You really have it in for Zizou don't you? My guy, you don't win 3 Champs leagues in succession, and two league titles being "incompetent." You think Ronaldo covered up his incompetence, but Ronaldo was not around this season, and he still won La Liga. How come?
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Just crashed out of the UCL. Useless coach.
The better team won. That's for sure. But Varane is a completely useless defender. His two schoolboy errors cost them the two goals. Who said Varane is better than Van Dijk? Puhleeeze. :mad:

And who kept faith with Verane in the 1st place? I can name 10 CBs that are better than Verane but ZZ will always start him alongside that thug Ramos cos he is french. Meanwhile he drove out the likes of James and Bale. Players who were far better than him at his prime.
Chief, you think James and Bale were better than Zizou in his prime? Now I know you are just making jokes.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:
The better team won. That's for sure. But Varane is a completely useless defender. His two schoolboy errors cost them the two goals. Who said Varane is better than Van Dijk? Puhleeeze. :mad:

And who kept faith with Verane in the 1st place? I can name 10 CBs that are better than Verane but ZZ will always start him alongside that thug Ramos cos he is french. Meanwhile he drove out the likes of James and Bale. Players who were far better than him at his prime.
Chief, you think James and Bale were better than Zizou in his prime? Now I know you are just making jokes.
What wont I read on CE? Bale and James Rodriguez better than Zizou? :lol: :lol: :lol: Abeg - let me go siddon. Ridiculous!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:

ZZ was overrated at his prime. How many games did he play at the 98 WC?? Remember he almost cost France that WC while at the same time costing France the 2006 WC as well. What were his stats while at Juve?? He scores fluke goals at the finals after his teammates do the heavy lifting and revisionists like you claim he is a s good as Pele and Maradona.

As for Bale and James, these guys are not French yet they carry their NTs on their backs and take then to higher heights. Colombia would be on Bolivia's level were it not for James. Bale is the reason why Wales is still a decent European team and not a whipping boy like Andorra. These are truly class players not guys like ZZ that hides behind world class players like Henry, Viera, Desally, Djokayeff, Thuram etc for France and Figo, R9, Raul, Hierro Guti for Real.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Cristao II wrote:
ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:

What wont I read on CE? Bale and James Rodriguez better than Zizou? :lol: :lol: :lol: Abeg - let me go siddon. Ridiculous!

Dont be a brainwashed minion. Try to think for yourself. ZZ was not all that despite what the mainstream media of football tells you.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

@bret- hart, ask the Brazilians.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:

ZZ was overrated at his prime. How many games did he play at the 98 WC?? Remember he almost cost France that WC while at the same time costing France the 2006 WC as well. What were his stats while at Juve?? He scores fluke goals at the finals after his teammates do the heavy lifting and revisionists like you claim he is a s good as Pele and Maradona.

As for Bale and James, these guys are not French yet they carry their NTs on their backs and take then to higher heights. Colombia would be on Bolivia's level were it not for James. Bale is the reason why Wales is still a decent European team and not a whipping boy like Andorra. These are truly class players not guys like ZZ that hides behind world class players like Henry, Viera, Desally, Djokayeff, Thuram etc for France and Figo, R9, Raul, Hierro Guti for Real.
Please delete this, shhhh! Biko!!!! We haven't seen this post. Shhhhh!
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

The YeyeMan wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:

Please delete this, shhhh! Biko!!!! We haven't seen this post. Shhhhh!

Zizou is and always will be a bonifde champion at all levels. But even champions can lose matches.
Anyone who calls him overrated is a dolo not worthy of responding too.
Last edited by charlie on Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Champion my arse.

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Kabalega wrote:@bret- hart, ask the Brazilians.
Silence is the best answer for a fool.
Just ignore and let him make a fool of himself in peace.
No need to drag yourself into his gutter.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

charlie wrote:
Silence is the best answer for a fool.
Just ignore and let him make a fool of himself in peace.
No need to drag yourself into his gutter.

Why dont you or anyone for that matter counter my points instead of calling me names??. Show me ZZ stats from Juve and Real Madrid. They are a joke compared to what CR7 and Messi have produced at their peak. Again guys like James and Bale didnt have the privilege to be born to top footballing nations like France yet they took their nations to the next level. ZZ on the other hand almost cost France their WC win in 1998 and was surrounded by other World class players at NT and club level so it was much easier for him to win trophies.

His UCL wins are thanks to CR7. Without CR7 his cridentials as a coach would be below average but hey you are just another mindless drone that has been told by ESPN and skysports that ZZ is as good as Maradona and Pele so it is what it is.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

No you should ask yourself what would have happened if R9 was well and healthy the night before the final? We wont be talking about ZZ as w world champion now would we.?

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote:

No you should ask yourself what would have happened if R9 was well and healthy the night before the final? We wont be talking about ZZ as w world champion now would we.?
Ronaldo was convulsing and having cold sweats because of the thought of France.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

You dey mind the fool who opened the thread? Zizou is a useless coach!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

kalani JR wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Ronaldo was convulsing and having cold sweats because of the thought of France.

Lets see France struggled vs a Paraguy team whose best player was their Goalkeeper, Struggled against an Aging Italian team, Struggled vs an inexperienced Croatian team and needed Thruram to save them yea Brazil was shaking all right :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: . If R9 was fit, Brazil would be 6 time world champions.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Undertaker wrote:

You dey mind the fool who opened the thread? Zizou is a useless coach!

I dont know what these guys see in that useless Algerian. Its like arguing with a cult group.

GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

Dude, did you really watch ZZ in his prime? Just asking
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

GG of G wrote:Dude, did you really watch ZZ in his prime? Just asking

I did both club and country

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

bret- hart wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:

Dont be a brainwashed minion. Try to think for yourself. ZZ was not all that despite what the mainstream media of football tells you.
Dude I hated France from 1998 to 2006 and noone rejoiced more than me when Senegal dumped them out on their behinds. However I had to recognise the player that is Zidane. I even beefed him the year Bayer Leverkusen under Toppmoller were doing well in CL. I wept when he demolished Brazil in 2006.

Abeg go siddon. Take your brand of wisdom away from me. It reeks of shiite.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

bret- hart wrote:
GG of G wrote:Dude, did you really watch ZZ in his prime? Just asking

I did both club and country
Fair point - I guess its as they say - beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Cristao II wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:

Dude I hated France from 1998 to 2006 and noone rejoiced more than me when Senegal dumped them out on their behinds. However I had to recognise the player that is Zidane. I even beefed him the year Bayer Leverkusen under Toppmoller were doing well in CL. I wept when he demolished Brazil in 2006.

Abeg go siddon. Take your brand of wisdom away from me. It reeks of shiite.
Why are always crying over football?
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:

:D
OK. I am enjoying your ironic jokes. You are just trying to provoke people by being "controversial." By the way, I never claimed Zizou is as good as Pele and Maradona. I watched the sublime Zizou since 1996 for Juve and then Real, and I watched him play for his country. You think Youri Djorkaeff was better than Zidane? Boko, give me chance make I laff small. No, allow me to have a huge belly laugh jor. Remind me, how many FIFA World Player of the Year did Djorkaeff win again to match Zidane's 3? OK.

That France struggled against many teams in 1998 is down to Aime Jacquet's conservative coaching that emphasized defence over attack. Fluke goals in the 1998 final? Allow me to laff again. Zidane was the unquestioned star of that final game. He came to play, and terrorized Brazil every which way on that day. Just like he did in 2006. Till today, when Brazilians hear the name "Zidane," they crawl under their beds and cover their eyes. :D

You are judging a playmaker by the number of goals? That's funny. Zidane scores when it is necessary, when his forwards fail to do it. The mark of a great player.

What a "lucky" guy is this "incompetent" Zidane, who is not as good as Djorkaeff. One World Cup Championship as a player, and two world cup finals (you forget that old man Zidane carried France on his back to the finals of WC 2006. They did not begin to play until the old man woke up from his slumber); one Euro championship; 3 league titles with Juve and Real; one Champions League title. Then as a coach, the first to win 3 consecutive Champs league titles in the modern era; two league titles, one without Christiano. My God, he must be seriously competent in this matter of luck to have garnered so many honours as a player and as a coach.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:

:D
OK. I am enjoying your ironic jokes. You are just trying to provoke people by being "controversial." By the way, I never claimed Zizou is as good as Pele and Maradona. I watched the sublime Zizou since 1996 for Juve and then Real, and I watched him play for his country. You think Youri Djorkaeff was better than Zidane? Boko, give me chance make I laff small. No, allow me to have a huge belly laugh jor. Remind me, how many FIFA World Player of the Year did Djorkaeff win again to match Zidane's 3? OK.

That France struggled against many teams in 1998 is down to Aime Jacquet's conservative coaching that emphasized defence over attack. Fluke goals in the 1998 final? Allow me to laff again. Zidane was the unquestioned star of that final game. He came to play, and terrorized Brazil every which way on that day. Just like he did in 2006. Till today, when Brazilians hear the name "Zidane," they crawl under their beds and cover their eyes. :D

You are judging a playmaker by the number of goals? That's funny. Zidane scores when it is necessary, when his forwards fail to do it. The mark of a great player.

What a "lucky" guy is this "incompetent" Zidane, who is not as good as Djorkaeff. One World Cup Championship as a player, and two world cup finals (you forget that old man Zidane carried France on his back to the finals of WC 2006. They did not begin to play until the old man woke up from his slumber); one Euro championship; 3 league titles with Juve and Real; one Champions League title. Then as a coach, the first to win 3 consecutive Champs league titles in the modern era; two league titles, one without Christiano. My God, he must be seriously competent in this matter of luck to have garnered so many honours as a player and as a coach.

Bros, you are wasting your time arguing logic with a mumu. Its pointless.

Let's not forget 2006 when Zizou almost singlehandedly carried a mediocre french team to another WC until Matterazi resorted to head games and Zizou lost his head (literally).

The mark of a true savant is that they seem to play at a different more deliberate pace. Zizou seemed to glide (not run) around the pitch snd the reason was he played a few steps ahead of everyone else. He was a true genius at the #10 position. Top 5 all time only behind Pele, Maradona and Messi.