Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:35 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:46 pm 

[1] They no longer remember how to play in the PL division
[2] They will still be in cloud 9 for the first part of the season as they will still be celebrating their promotion
[3] They won't spend the necessary money to acquire PL standard players
[4] Their players are of Championship level standard
[5] Leeds has been in the Championship division so long that their football style will let them down at this division
[6] Bielsa will jump ship to manager a bigger team like West Ham, Watford, or Leicester when the call comes
[7] Leeds will not like competing at the bottom end of any division hence why they will prefer to return to the Championship to compete at the top end
[8] Any Leeds' player with ambition will agree what is best for their career is to move to a bigger club like Southampton, Crystal Palace, or Burnley
[9] Leeds will have to accept their inferiority by not fussing too much to give up the 3 points regularly on match days
[10] AA negative influence on the team will cause them a lot of misfortune

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:53 pm 

A
Y
O

A
K
I
N
F
E

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:54 pm 

Did Ayo change his handle?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:11 am 

I dont think Bielsa will jump ship unless pushed by the board or if an agreement was broken. He is not wired like that.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:10 pm 

Chei. See bad belle. W"ell, I have news for you - The Revie era is back!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:01 pm 

Okocha and Co relegated Leeds U'nited

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:39 am 

Its a Goal wrote:
[1] They no longer remember how to play in the PL division
[2] They will still be in cloud 9 for the first part of the season as they will still be celebrating their promotion
[3] They won't spend the necessary money to acquire PL standard players
[4] Their players are of Championship level standard
[5] Leeds has been in the Championship division so long that their football style will let them down at this division
[6] Bielsa will jump ship to manager a bigger team like West Ham, Watford, or Leicester when the call comes
[7] Leeds will not like competing at the bottom end of any division hence why they will prefer to return to the Championship to compete at the top end
[8] Any Leeds' player with ambition will agree what is best for their career is to move to a bigger club like Southampton, Crystal Palace, or Burnley
[9] Leeds will have to accept their inferiority by not fussing too much to give up the 3 points regularly on match days
[10] AA negative influence on the team will cause them a lot of misfortune

Na so you wiocked :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:15 pm 

The Bielsa press, novel for the Championship, greatest show on earth, notwithstanding, is the bread and milk of the Premiership. Endorsed wholesale. But for heavy investment, floggings could be commonplace. There’s plenty quality in the Championship and one would imagine they’ll keep a well trained eye on the play-offs. Benrahama, Mitrovic, for sure.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:26 pm 

Leeds need a cash injection of at least 50-100 million to stand any chance in the premiership, nobody has that type of money so they will have to do loads of loan deals, use good scouting to acquire good talent, if not, they will be down at the first time of asking! They will have to play loke Bolton did a few years back when Okocha was still there

Marko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:01 am 

‪If we buy Ben White, Ebere Eze, Said Benrahma, Alesandra Peteovic, Matheus Pereira, Kristian Pedersen and Joe Aribo, we will be challenging for a Champions League spot. Over to you El Loco! ‬

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:06 am 

Simply scintillating: https://youtu.be/_GwLpP3dDCs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:11 am 

Even before strengthening, how many Premier League teams are this good: https://youtu.be/EPgP5SkKiUY

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:01 am 

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
‪If we buy Ben White, Ebere Eze, Said Benrahma, Alesandra Peteovic, Matheus Pereira, Kristian Pedersen and Joe Aribo, we will be challenging for a Champions League spot. Over to you El Loco! ‬

Bielsa doesn’t do well with African players. Stop linking African players to Leeds. No chance.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:58 pm 

furiously frank wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Bielsa doesn’t do well with African players. Stop linking African players to Leeds. No chance.

You forget the Angolan Helder Costa is ion our team. Why am I even debating this self when El Loco has just made a £20m bid for Ebere Eze?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:42 pm 

Leeds back in EPL, Ayo is back discussing football.
when you hear water get level, that's what is meant.

#siddonlook mode activated.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:57 pm 

furiously frank wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Uhmm he doesnt do well with African players because he put the rubbish Enyeama into the trash bin? pleaseeeee :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: No need to soil a man's reputation because the unruly Enyeama deservedly was binned!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:23 am 

Over the last few days, the following have all been linked with moves to Leeds:
Ebere Eze
John Stones
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Emmanuel Denis
Edinson Cavani
Sergio Romero

I am 100% certain that El Loco will win the Premier League within the next two to three years. Every player wants to actually play for him!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:02 pm 

Cavani, at 33, on 18 milly vanilly a season. Wasn’t this the type of ostentation that sent Leeds to the presidential suite in Davey Jones’ locker? Is there nothing to be learned from Aston Villa or the hi-hoing Sheff United? Experience in key areas, youthful aggression in others. Leeds would be wise to acquire a few warhorse to saddle the war mongers. Eze would be an interesting addition, albeit with tempered expectation. Mitrovic would be good fodder for many, Prem experience, battle hardened by campaign and new found maturity to add to the madness. Wouldn’t mind the berserker at Beloved’s. Benrahama much the same.

Matty Cash from Notts Forest, Buendia of Carrow Road, Ben Godfrey, Ryan Fraser. Premiership experience must be a must. Difficult situation really, too much and they Aston Villa, not enough and they Norwich.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:56 am 

Coach wrote:
Cavani, at 33, on 18 milly vanilly a season. Wasn’t this the type of ostentation that sent Leeds to the presidential suite in Davey Jones’ locker? Is there nothing to be learned from Aston Villa or the hi-hoing Sheff United? Experience in key areas, youthful aggression in others. Leeds would be wise to acquire a few warhorse to saddle the war mongers. Eze would be an interesting addition, albeit with tempered expectation. Mitrovic would be good fodder for many, Prem experience, battle hardened by campaign and new found maturity to add to the madness. Wouldn’t mind the berserker at Beloved’s. Benrahama much the same.

Matty Cash from Notts Forest, Buendia of Carrow Road, Ben Godfrey, Ryan Fraser. Premiership experience must be a must. Difficult situation really, too much and they Aston Villa, not enough and they Norwich.

I must confess I am not a big fan of signing players in their 30s. For starters, the do not have the legs to play the Bielsa way.

Last edited by Ayo Akinfe on Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:26 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
furiously frank wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Uhmm he doesnt do well with African players because he put the rubbish Enyeama into the trash bin? pleaseeeee :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: No need to soil a man's reputation because the unruly Enyeama deservedly was binned!

couldn't understand what you wrote here but let's revisit this issue circa September 30, 2020. Tell me how many Africa born players in his squad then. Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:37 am 

Only the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Man City and Liverpool are playing better than this at the moment: https://twitter.com/i/status/1288013474333949952