RAFA BENITEZ, SACKED!!! (CELTA VIGO 2023-2024)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
RAFA BENITEZ, SACKED!!! (CELTA VIGO 2023-2024)

Post by danfo driver »

Rafa Benitez Joins Celta Vigo!

Last edited by danfo driver on Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:31 am, edited 9 times in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rafa Benitez, A FAILURE IN CHINA THREAD (SECOND SEASON)

Post by danfo driver »

The Face of Failure
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Dude its too much free the man haba.....
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:Dude its too much free the man haba.....
he needs to retire and leave football forever, then i will free him.

He is an embarrassment in China and TXJ must accept that "the best tactician in Europe" is the worst tactician in China :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:Dude its too much free the man haba.....
he needs to retire and leave football forever, then i will free him.

He is an embarrassment in China and TXJ must accept that "the best tactician in Europe" is the worst tactician in China :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please that is what he feed his family.
Thanks for free us during FA cup final against Chelsea
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

The forever argument has been, 'what makes a winning team, the coach or talents?'.
It's a tough business guys.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Benitez's team drew their last match 2-2 and remains second to last on the table!

His shame is now all over China and it is now clear to the Chinese that this fat fraud is there to steal their money!

https://www.besoccer.com/new/benitez-va ... rap-872685
Under Benitez, reportedly one of the world's best-paid coaches on an estimated £12 million ($15 million) a year after tax, Dalian Pro have taken two points from four matches.

They sit one place above van Bronckhorst's R&F in Group A of the delayed and reformatted CSL, which has been split into two bio-secure "bubbles" to fend off possible coronavirus outbreaks.

Spain's Benitez is keen to emphasise that Dalian are a young side, but the statistics make hard reading for the 60-year-old, who inspired Liverpool to the Champions League title in 2005.

Since arriving in China's northeast in July last year, Benitez has won seven of his 21 matches and averages 1.24 points a game, according to transfermarkt.com.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This man is truly a loser!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

DALIAN PRO (0) V (1) GUANGZHOU RF

BENITEZ's team lost today at home. With this, they are now LAST IN THE TABLE! :oops:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

How Shii1t Can one be?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

AND HE LOSES AGAIN!

Shenzhen FC (3) v. (2) Dalian Pro

The loser RAFA Benitez lost again today and now his team is buried in last position! When will this loser be fired? When will he be put to pasture? Dalian pro, this man will wreck your team like he almost did to Newcastle until Steve Bruce came in to save them! SACK THE LOSER NOW!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rafa Benitez, THE FAILURE IS LAST IN CHINA (2ND SEASON)

Post by danfo driver »

WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT FOOTBALL HAS LEFT YOU!

nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Rafa no send you. If he gets employed anytime he is looking for work, wetin concain him and you?

Bia wetin de man do you?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Chei, dd, the man use chance to collect ya gf ni :lol:? Even if he commot China now and head go India or Trinidad you go still hound am go there. I fear you o.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Its a Goal wrote:Chei, dd, the man use chance to collect ya gf ni :lol:? Even if he commot China now and head go India or Trinidad you go still hound am go there. I fear you o.
There is a champions league game going on; leave this topic alone for now.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Chei, dd, the man use chance to collect ya gf ni :lol:? Even if he commot China now and head go India or Trinidad you go still hound am go there. I fear you o.
:rotf: :rotf: I will make sure he is removed from India or China, as well. the man is a fraud and a thief! He has stolen money from these poor Chinese people, cunning them into believing he was a coach, when he is finished at ANY level.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Oguleftie wrote:
There is a champions league game going on; leave this topic alone for now.
Look at this slave. The white man's tournament is "going on," so we should drop everything we are doing and kowtow abi? What a shame!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Chei, dd, the man use chance to collect ya gf ni :lol:? Even if he commot China now and head go India or Trinidad you go still hound am go there. I fear you o.
:rotf: :rotf: I will make sure he is removed from India or China, as well. the man is a fraud and a thief! He has stolen money from these poor Chinese people, cunning them into believing he was a coach, when he is finished at ANY level.
But seriously, how does one fail in a league like China? Next thing is to go to Kuwait or UAE where there's more money than sense. I wonder how he doesn't feel any remorse earning a living from a profession he is no longer suitable for.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

HE COULD NOT WIN AGAIN - AT HOME!

DALIAN PRO (2) VS. (2) GUANGZHOU EVERGRANDE FC

Not only did this loser fail to win again, his team only had 38% possession at home, with Guangzhou humiliating them with 62% of possession. Although I didnt watch the game, it was embarrassing to see.

Now, Dalian Pro is flirting with relegation!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Benitez experienced a beatdown at home yesterday -

Dalian 1 - 3 Shenzhen

This was after they lost last weekend to Guangzhou

Guangzhou 1 - 0 Dalian

And on September 18, they had been knocked out of the cup like Mike Tyson knocked out a 12 year old.

Shandong Luneng 4 - 0 Dalian
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

You this man has no mercy in you :rotf:.

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

nemi2002 wrote:Rafa no send you. If he gets employed anytime he is looking for work, wetin concain him and you?

Bia wetin de man do you?
Na Mourinho beef carryover o. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:You this man has no mercy in you :rotf:.
I am a firm believer that the best time to kick a man is when he is down! He cant kick back! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: