BAYERN VS BARCELONA (8-2) FT GREMAN RUTHLESSNESS!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BAYERN VS BARCELONA (6-2) 2H

Post by toyin133 »

balo wrote:Jeez.
2 - 7.
Maybe Chelsea's defense was not as bad as we thought.
2-8
Maybe Tottenham were not as bad as we thought
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BAYERN VS BARCELONA (7-2) 2H

Post by txj »

And Bayern keep on scoring!

At some point you should manage the game...no need for this...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BAYERN VS BARCELONA (4-1) 1sr half

Post by green4life »

txj wrote:
green4life wrote:
txj wrote:
green4life wrote:
txj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Funny enough, Barca hasnt played badly. They have just made very incredible defensive mistakes-- and Bayern being a german team, they have taken their opportunity every single time.

This game tells you a lot about football. Whole Lenglet will start for many top teams in the world, has a lot of talent, and has a lovely sweet name, he is absolutely not the defender you want if you want to win titles. He is not at that level to be starting for Barca. He is not a smart defender and he fails spectacularly to read the game.

I want to hear Oloye's analysis. It will be interesting.

He won the title with them.

Problem is in MF. There's nothing in that MF and Setien has not helped himself here...

I mean, absolutely nothing in that MF...
See strange bed fellows making excuses. :lol:

Alphonso Davies take a bow. I di ok :clap:

why would I be making excuses for Barca.

Its a team in decay.

They have not handled recruitment well in last 3-4yrs.

Luckily we fleeced them :biggrin:
Team in decay? Lol. If only you extended same consideration to other clubs.7-2 as I type.

So what was Barca's game plan today? Keep on with the hypocrisy :rotf:

what on earth are you talking about?
8-2. Amnesia is your friend today. No wahala. Have a nice weekend :biggrin:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Re: BAYERN VS BARCELONA (8-2) 2H

Post by Sleaky72 »

There will be fire and brimstone from the keyboards of Spanish press.
This is really bad.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

What did that pig Suarez do to Alaba?
Can’t wait to see the fallout.
Look at Vidal.
What a useless player.
Can’t play but wants 2 fight ...
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Merciful final whistle
8-2
Massacre!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...daylight 'rape' or is it night time in Europe :shock:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

green4life wrote:
txj wrote:
green4life wrote:
txj wrote:
green4life wrote:
txj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Funny enough, Barca hasnt played badly. They have just made very incredible defensive mistakes-- and Bayern being a german team, they have taken their opportunity every single time.

This game tells you a lot about football. Whole Lenglet will start for many top teams in the world, has a lot of talent, and has a lovely sweet name, he is absolutely not the defender you want if you want to win titles. He is not at that level to be starting for Barca. He is not a smart defender and he fails spectacularly to read the game.

Problem is in MF. There's nothing in that MF and Setien has not helped himself here...

Its a team in decay.

Team in decay? Lol. If only you extended same consideration to other clubs.7-2 as I type.

8-2. Amnesia is your friend today. No wahala. Have a nice weekend :biggrin:

Again I have no idea what you are on about.

First you said I was making excuses for Barca. Why would I? They are not Liverpool....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg
Re: BAYERN VS BARCELONA (8-2) FT GREMAN RUTHLESSNESS!

Post by Otitokoro »

What a beat down!
Bayern just took Barca to the cleaners. Reminiscent of when Germany whooped Brazil 7-1 during the WC.
lionga
Egg
Egg

Post by lionga »

Bayern :clap:

Pure rubbish from Barca. They gave up. No fight from them. Messi strolling after losing the ball for the seventh goal... :???: That's the captain? The writing has been on the wall for years about this fading team, they did nothing. And to add to injury, a Barca reject in Coutinho scored the last two goals.

Full Time!
Last edited by lionga on Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: BAYERN VS BARCELONA (5-2) 2H

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Thank God that Chelsea lost don't look bad now. What a proper lubrication.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Barca just conceded 2 grand slams in a football match - beyond analysis. It will be tough to build a real competitive team there for a few yrs. Big rebuilding job required with some concession to pragmatic football. Like all Empires - the curtain drops sometime.
They've had their time & football was mesmerised for the longest!!!! Pique, Suarez, Messi - head up!!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Worst Barca performance I’ve ever seen.

Chairman is probably in the dressing room waiting to hand Setien the pink slip. Or he has any dignity he’d resign before this? Everything went wrong for them today. From the formation to the players, it all went sideways. The most alarming thing is a few players just crumbled. Semedo, Roberto and Lenglet all crumbled badly. Even the goalie was rattled early on. Shambolic from Barca.

Not to take anything away from Bayern, they were superb and some of the new talent they have such as Davies are just superb. As much as Barca were bad, Bayern earned this one
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
txj wrote:

excuses ke? :rotf: :rotf: me wey dey dance and loving the humiliation! :lol: :lol: I think you are mistaking me for someone else.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:
green4life wrote:
txj wrote:
green4life wrote:
txj wrote:

Its a team in decay.

The beaten Bayern gave them in London and Munich still hurts his soul! he saw his white Massa, Lumpard, humiliated and it has destabilized our brother. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YUJAM wrote:Worst Barca performance I’ve ever seen.

Chairman is probably in the dressing room waiting to hand Setien the pink slip. Or he has any dignity he’d resign before this? Everything went wrong for them today. From the formation to the players, it all went sideways. The most alarming thing is a few players just crumbled. Semedo, Roberto and Lenglet all crumbled badly. Even the goalie was rattled early on. Shambolic from Barca.

Not to take anything away from Bayern, they were superb and some of the new talent they have such as Davies are just superb. As much as Barca were bad, Bayern earned this one
the "Chairman" (Barthomeu) should hand himself the pink slip! What he has done to Barca is a disgrace! Barca will end up like Milan, Liverpool (before Klopp) and the rest.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

My God! What a beatdown! :shock: :shock: :shock: Our Canadian boy Davies can play! :thumbs: Looking forward to the meeting between City and Bayern. :D Yes, I know, City still have to get past Lyon, but that is a given. :D :taunt:
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

When the game started I did not understand why Barca was playing a running game.

Whose idea or plan was that? Has to be the coach, right?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

You are right. Guys like Lenglet and Semedo showed they are a class below. But the coach played them.

The dissection of this loss is going to be brutal.
danfo driver wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Worst Barca performance I’ve ever seen.

the "Chairman" (Barthomeu) should hand himself the pink slip! What he has done to Barca is a disgrace! Barca will end up like Milan, Liverpool (before Klopp) and the rest.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Pique just said the team has hit rock bottom and offered to quit the team.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: BAYERN VS BARCELONA (6-2) 2H

Post by balo »

toyin133 wrote:
balo wrote:Jeez.
2 - 7.
Maybe Chelsea's defense was not as bad as we thought.
2-8
Maybe Tottenham were not as bad as we thought

Credit to Flick and Bayern.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

I miss TFCO.
He would be in his element right now. :rotf:
Kabalega and CiC would be getting a good slap.

Anyway, after that Anfield 4-0 game i felt Barcelona haven't done well in transfers and manager recruitment in the past years.
That's still the same thing we saw today.

If City beats Lyon tomorrow, the Bayern v City game will be interesting, i think City on their day can also handle Bayern's type of football.

But it will be a one off one leg, so anything is possible, as much as many will see Bayern as favourites.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Damn, that was Brazil 2014 all over again

When German teams vex, they dont mess around Oooo. They absolutely destroy you and any life left in you.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it