Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:35 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 37976
Cristao II wrote:
Ordinary final, Man City cannot make. People were saying City will deal with Bayern. Arrogance, prime arrogance!!

It is France Vs Germany in the CL. Leipzig will deal with PSG.

Bro not too fast it can go either way,so you have book Lyon to walk over Bayern?
France all final or German all final.
I see one nation all final ,my heart say France my head say Germany.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:13 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 43911
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
This just shows you how weak the English league is.

And I hope everyone can also see how tough the so called "one team" German league is? With Bayern, Leipzig, Dortmund and Leverkusen, the likes of United, Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal will never finish top 4.

Common why do we quickly go this route, how weak the English league is, only last year they had two teams in the finals both in champions league and uefa.


Uncle, I am talking about this season. Did you see what Leipzig did to Spurs? And what Bayern did to Chelsea?

Every season is judged on its own because clubs go back in the summer to refuel and buy players. As for this season, the EPL is weak and only Liverpool will play in the top 4 of Germany. The rest wouldnt be able to.

I will not judge teams on the basis of this format and in the light of how covid-19 has destroyed the season. I am just enjoying these games but I won't use them to judge any team. We cannot call this champions league call it challenge cup :lol:

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30942
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
This just shows you how weak the English league is.

And I hope everyone can also see how tough the so called "one team" German league is? With Bayern, Leipzig, Dortmund and Leverkusen, the likes of United, Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal will never finish top 4.


Lol. Where was this comment last season? By your conclusion, the French league is stronger than EPL, La Liga & Serie A abi?



I would not say the EPL is weak. Just over hyped...

And at the same time, too many EPL pundits invested in talking down on other leagues.

I watch many of these leagues and they are quality. The tactical innovations in many of these leagues is a trove of info and knowledge...

Often the problem is keeping their key players beyond a few seasons...

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 37976
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
This just shows you how weak the English league is.

And I hope everyone can also see how tough the so called "one team" German league is? With Bayern, Leipzig, Dortmund and Leverkusen, the likes of United, Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal will never finish top 4.

Common why do we quickly go this route, how weak the English league is, only last year they had two teams in the finals both in champions league and uefa.

The English teams that play the finals did not even win the league sef....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42886
Location: Pennsylvania
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
This just shows you how weak the English league is.

And I hope everyone can also see how tough the so called "one team" German league is? With Bayern, Leipzig, Dortmund and Leverkusen, the likes of United, Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal will never finish top 4.


Lol. Where was this comment last season? By your conclusion, the French league is stronger than EPL, La Liga & Serie A abi?


You judge leagues by seasons.


Secondly, I dont think you understand my analysis. I watch the Bundesliga and it is stronger than the EPL this season. Remember when Pa Jimoh was celebrating the Leipzig draw in december and I told him that he should be begging for Barca and Madrid, because Leipzig will murder them?? Did you see what happened in London and leipzig???

If you watch the Bundesliga, you will know how weak the EPL is, compared to the Bundesliga.


My guy, I hear you but you are using a tiny sample size to reach a conclusion which explains why your reasoning doesn't support the notion that the French league is better than EPL, La Liga and Serie A.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 31266
kajifu wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Ordinary final, Man City cannot make. People were saying City will deal with Bayern. Arrogance, prime arrogance!!

It is France Vs Germany in the CL. Leipzig will deal with PSG.

Bro not too fast it can go either way,so you have book Lyon to walk over Bayern?
France all final or German all final.
I see one nation all final ,my heart say France my head say Germany.


Bayern will beat Lyon. I expect an all German final but then this is football. Ish happens.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42886
Location: Pennsylvania
txj wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
This just shows you how weak the English league is.

And I hope everyone can also see how tough the so called "one team" German league is? With Bayern, Leipzig, Dortmund and Leverkusen, the likes of United, Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal will never finish top 4.


Lol. Where was this comment last season? By your conclusion, the French league is stronger than EPL, La Liga & Serie A abi?



I would not say the EPL is weak. Just over hyped...

And at the same time, too many EPL pundits invested in talking down on other leagues.

I watch many of these leagues and they are quality. The tactical innovations in many of these leagues is a trove of info and knowledge...

Often the problem is keeping their key players beyond a few seasons...


It's not overhyped but well promoted. Any football fans understands the strengths of the other big leagues in Europe. That said, Ligue 1 getting 2 semifinalists this season is less of the rule and more of an aberration especially in a season where the CL changed to a 1 match format which arguably increases the odds for upsets.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:38 am
Posts: 6832
oloye wrote:
City is a waste of space and money, too many expensive players with the brains of ekute. Debruyne need to go to a better team.


The City team without Sane lacks athleticism and explosiveness, something Lyon has in abundance.

Sterling was the only one who had a chance running behind the Lyon backline today and maybe De Bruyne because of his intelligent play.

They need to think about replacing Sane.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15804
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
This just shows you how weak the English league is.

And I hope everyone can also see how tough the so called "one team" German league is? With Bayern, Leipzig, Dortmund and Leverkusen, the likes of United, Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal will never finish top 4.

Common why do we quickly go this route, how weak the English league is, only last year they had two teams in the finals both in champions league and uefa.


Uncle, I am talking about this season. Did you see what Leipzig did to Spurs? And what Bayern did to Chelsea?

Every season is judged on its own because clubs go back in the summer to refuel and buy players. As for this season, the EPL is weak and only Liverpool will play in the top 4 of Germany. The rest wouldnt be able to.

I will not judge teams on the basis of this format and in the light of how covid-19 has destroyed the season. I am just enjoying these games but I won't use them to judge any team. We cannot call this champions league call it challenge cup :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

But Uncle, Leipzig dismembered Tottenham before the lockdown and Bayern went to London and rearranged Chelsea's brain before lockdown.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15804
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
This just shows you how weak the English league is.

And I hope everyone can also see how tough the so called "one team" German league is? With Bayern, Leipzig, Dortmund and Leverkusen, the likes of United, Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal will never finish top 4.


Lol. Where was this comment last season? By your conclusion, the French league is stronger than EPL, La Liga & Serie A abi?


You judge leagues by seasons.


Secondly, I dont think you understand my analysis. I watch the Bundesliga and it is stronger than the EPL this season. Remember when Pa Jimoh was celebrating the Leipzig draw in december and I told him that he should be begging for Barca and Madrid, because Leipzig will murder them?? Did you see what happened in London and leipzig???

If you watch the Bundesliga, you will know how weak the EPL is, compared to the Bundesliga.


My guy, I hear you but you are using a tiny sample size to reach a conclusion which explains why your reasoning doesn't support the notion that the French league is better than EPL, La Liga and Serie A.


Not necessarily. its like me saying the Italian league is better than EPL because many years ago Serie A was the best league in the world. Or if i say the Spanish league is better than the EPL because 2 years ago Madrid, Bayern and Atleti were on fire.

My argument here is based on a full league season I have watched. Even Dortmund will flog the sh1t out of the likes fo Arsenal, Tottenham, United and Chelsea.

Do you remember last year when I was arguing with CIC about Leverkusen? and what Bosz was doing there? Oh boy, for this season, the EPL is not on Germany's level.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15804


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15804
900 million Euros spent and he still needs Messi to win CL for him! Check book failure! :lol: :lol:


_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42886
Location: Pennsylvania
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
This just shows you how weak the English league is.

And I hope everyone can also see how tough the so called "one team" German league is? With Bayern, Leipzig, Dortmund and Leverkusen, the likes of United, Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal will never finish top 4.


Lol. Where was this comment last season? By your conclusion, the French league is stronger than EPL, La Liga & Serie A abi?


You judge leagues by seasons.


Secondly, I dont think you understand my analysis. I watch the Bundesliga and it is stronger than the EPL this season. Remember when Pa Jimoh was celebrating the Leipzig draw in december and I told him that he should be begging for Barca and Madrid, because Leipzig will murder them?? Did you see what happened in London and leipzig???

If you watch the Bundesliga, you will know how weak the EPL is, compared to the Bundesliga.


My guy, I hear you but you are using a tiny sample size to reach a conclusion which explains why your reasoning doesn't support the notion that the French league is better than EPL, La Liga and Serie A.


Not necessarily. its like me saying the Italian league is better than EPL because many years ago Serie A was the best league in the world. Or if i say the Spanish league is better than the EPL because 2 years ago Madrid, Bayern and Atleti were on fire.

My argument here is based on a full league season I have watched. Even Dortmund will flog the sh1t out of the likes fo Arsenal, Tottenham, United and Chelsea.

Do you remember last year when I was arguing with CIC about Leverkusen? and what Bosz was doing there? Oh boy, for this season, the EPL is not on Germany's level.


I agree with you on the German league given their teams have flogged the EPL boys ruthlessly this season but the overall conclusion is what I take issue with. No yawa. Tomorrow, the last England team in Europe will get bundled out by Sevilla and hopefully you people will let us rest. :laugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15804

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:37 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 44318
One of Pep’s great failures is his inability to manage Sane. He is an elite player who could have helped City a lot had Pep done a better job nurturing him. I can wait to see what he does for Bayern

Donzman wrote:
oloye wrote:
City is a waste of space and money, too many expensive players with the brains of ekute. Debruyne need to go to a better team.


The City team without Sane lacks athleticism and explosiveness, something Lyon has in abundance.

Sterling was the only one who had a chance running behind the Lyon backline today and maybe De Bruyne because of his intelligent play.

They need to think about replacing Sane.

_________________
Quote:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30942
green4life wrote:
txj wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
This just shows you how weak the English league is.

And I hope everyone can also see how tough the so called "one team" German league is? With Bayern, Leipzig, Dortmund and Leverkusen, the likes of United, Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal will never finish top 4.


Lol. Where was this comment last season? By your conclusion, the French league is stronger than EPL, La Liga & Serie A abi?



I would not say the EPL is weak. Just over hyped...

And at the same time, too many EPL pundits invested in talking down on other leagues.

I watch many of these leagues and they are quality. The tactical innovations in many of these leagues is a trove of info and knowledge...

Often the problem is keeping their key players beyond a few seasons...


It's not overhyped but well promoted. Any football fans understands the strengths of the other big leagues in Europe. That said, Ligue 1 getting 2 semifinalists this season is less of the rule and more of an aberration especially in a season where the CL changed to a 1 match format which arguably increases the odds for upsets.



The English have ALWAYS overhyped their football. It didn't start with the EPL...

But the strength of leagues can vary from season to season.

I just think too much of the views of other leagues is influenced by the ceaseless bad mouthing of EPL pundits...

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 10143
kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
I want everyone to watch Aouar, so you can see how an intelligent midfielder plays.

How will he cost for beloved to sign him?
Please abeg dont free Pep,he need take his checkbook back to London empty hand.


My brother, for your sake, I will not free him! :D

Thanks :clap: :clap: :clap: that racist check book deserved to be home.He should thank his star Madrid wanted just league,he would not have got this far.
Watch him go spend another 500 million

And the usually reliable Varane for the gifts!

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:47 am
Posts: 7094
Rawlings wrote:
joplass wrote:
Please mods take over the thread. I have to get out of the house. Thank you.

This woman get total control over u


Crazy Ghanaman :lol:

_________________
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:47 am
Posts: 7094
Pep is a small coach. Like someone said here earlier, Rijkaard left a Barca team that guided him to win trophies. He had free reign at Bayern idem at City but he can't go anywhere.

_________________
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 7710
What next for Pep.
Another big money rebuild, or will he gamble and run back to Barcelona.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:08 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 43911
joplass wrote:
Pep is a small coach. Like someone said here earlier, Rijkaard left a Barca team that guided him to win trophies. He had free reign at Bayern idem at City but he can't go anywhere.

I am sorry but why do people struggle to give credit to whom it is due? This is why coaches uproot a team and bring in their own. Rijkaard had such a good team and yet could not keep his job? As much as I don't like Guardiola, truth is Barca under him played the best football I ever saw, far better that anything Rijkaard will ever produce. Guardiola's problem is that he has refused to evolve, he has been found out and like many great coaches before him he had his time and his inability to evolve means time has moved on. But let no one come here and try to diminish what he did with all this he inherited a team. He got a team that was struggling as soon as it hit the top, he stripped the team and ré engineered the team, and that team for about 3 seasons played some unbelievable football this generation would ever see, they decimated teams across Europe. I hate Barca and Guardiola around that time for their dominance, but I will never take away a man's achievement because of anything. We can hate on Guardiola, we can call him spend spend coach but please let us not diminish his achievement, it is not fair.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:15 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 43911
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
This just shows you how weak the English league is.

And I hope everyone can also see how tough the so called "one team" German league is? With Bayern, Leipzig, Dortmund and Leverkusen, the likes of United, Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal will never finish top 4.

Common why do we quickly go this route, how weak the English league is, only last year they had two teams in the finals both in champions league and uefa.


Uncle, I am talking about this season. Did you see what Leipzig did to Spurs? And what Bayern did to Chelsea?

Every season is judged on its own because clubs go back in the summer to refuel and buy players. As for this season, the EPL is weak and only Liverpool will play in the top 4 of Germany. The rest wouldnt be able to.

I will not judge teams on the basis of this format and in the light of how covid-19 has destroyed the season. I am just enjoying these games but I won't use them to judge any team. We cannot call this champions league call it challenge cup :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

But Uncle, Leipzig dismembered Tottenham before the lockdown and Bayern went to London and rearranged Chelsea's brain before lockdown.

You this man you remind me of one of my friends who only sees and reads what he wants to read in order to cause trouble. The two teams you mentioned Tottenham and Chelsea their forms this season has been below the teams that destroyed them. I mentioned lockdown and the current format of the Champions leg. Apart from the 8-2 mauling of Bayern, one could argue that if this was a two legged affair, the teams that have been knocked out stood a better chance of still being in the competition, that is the champions league i know, not this format. That is why I said they should call it Challenge Cup.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:47 am
Posts: 7094
oloye wrote:
joplass wrote:
Pep is a small coach. Like someone said here earlier, Rijkaard left a Barca team that guided him to win trophies. He had free reign at Bayern idem at City but he can't go anywhere.

I am sorry but why do people struggle to give credit to whom it is due? This is why coaches uproot a team and bring in their own. Rijkaard had such a good team and yet could not keep his job? As much as I don't like Guardiola, truth is Barca under him played the best football I ever saw, far better that anything Rijkaard will ever produce. Guardiola's problem is that he has refused to evolve, he has been found out and like many great coaches before him he had his time and his inability to evolve means time has moved on. But let no one come here and try to diminish what he did with all this he inherited a team. He got a team that was struggling as soon as it hit the top, he stripped the team and ré engineered the team, and that team for about 3 seasons played some unbelievable football this generation would ever see, they decimated teams across Europe. I hate Barca and Guardiola around that time for their dominance, but I will never take away a man's achievement because of anything. We can hate on Guardiola, we can call him spend spend coach but please let us not diminish his achievement, it is not fair.


5' added, City 1 Lyon 3. Every City player is in the Lyon side of the pitch, the City keeper held the ball for about 5" looking to pass the ball to someone. Why pass and pass and pass the ball if you should try and land the ball as close as possible to the opponent 18 yard box?

_________________
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: furiously frank, Google [Bot], Its a Goal and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group