Donzman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
80 million pounds defender ball watching. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

It's unbelievable!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject: Re: Manure vs Sevilla
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:01 am 
Site Admin

Just wrapping up the game. Think this one can be explained simply. Sevilla is a better team than Utd. True Utd had their chances in the first 15 mins of the 2nd half. But other than those instances, they controlled the ball better and were more cohesive and coordinated in their overall movement. The better team won imo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:14 am 

YUJAM wrote:
Just wrapping up the game. Think this one can be explained simply. Sevilla is a better team than Utd. True Utd had their chances in the first 15 mins of the 2nd half. But other than those instances, they controlled the ball better and were more cohesive and coordinated in their overall movement. The better team won imo

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Days like this, you begin to realize that very few people on CE know football.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:20 am 

YUJAM wrote:

I like to think Ole thought about this Seville and knew it inspected at controlling a game. Hence he left out Matic and McTominay and only had Fred and Pogba as central midfield and Bruno attacking.
He wanted to attack and harass.
But you then have to be clinical.

I guarantee you if Ole had put Matic and McTominay to hold and maybe Pogba or Bruno to attack he will still have faced the same issue.

Today Ole surprised me, that is one manager who should have gone for what Pep did yesterday

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:53 am 

...wrong goalie in goal. Romero should have, could have stopped both. Plus Lindelof and his big head partner no be am, and Fernandes, ohwell stock going down already. Everything shitty for them today, bad set from the coach. Sevilla were composed and ready to win.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:05 am 

United didn't take their chances and it came back to bite them.

Also interesting on the team selection. Sometimes one gets lucky but not yesternight.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:04 am 

[img];;http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg[/img]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:53 am 

United created enough chances to change the outcome of the game but you have to clinical in front of goal, i will question the usage of the subs and when they were introduced, it was apparent we could not convert chances as early as the 70th minute, i would have taken off both Greenwood and Rashford who was having a terrible game, I still continue to question OGS game management skills, he does not give any type of confidence and should be sacked! he will not take united to the next level, also the defence pairing of Maguire and Lindelof is atrocious!

Marko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:59 am 

marko wrote:
United created enough chances to change the outcome of the game but you have to clinical in front of goal, i will question the usage of the subs and when they were introduced, it was apparent we could not convert chances as early as the 70th minute, i would have taken off both Greenwood and Rashford who was having a terrible game, I still continue to question OGS game management skills, he does not give any type of confidence and should be sacked! he will not take united to the next level, also the defence pairing of Maguire and Lindelof is atrocious!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: as good as PSG?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:23 pm 

One thing that pisses me off is the reduced use of Odion. Yet Mr Oghalo insists that he must play for that club when he is chopping bench at a lower rate.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:32 pm 

Cristao II wrote:
One thing that pisses me off is the reduced use of Odion. Yet Mr Oghalo insists that he must play for that club when he is chopping bench at a lower rate.
...the 2 players (Martial and Rashford) he was brought in to replace got healthy and were shining or scantly shining until recently. I bet they will dump him back to China.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:50 pm 

Odion was a stopgap. Stoke are recreating the Pulisian war horse. John Obi is checking in to playing the Amdy Faye role. Could Odion do the Kenwyne Jones or Momo Sidibe perhaps?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:55 pm 

mcal wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
...the 2 players (Martial and Rashford) he was brought in to replace got healthy and were shining or scantly shining until recently. I bet they will dump him back to China.

Of course hes gonna go back to China, this was a stop gap loan and he earns 4x more in salary there. It really would be dumb for him to try to stay, he's already proven himself he can hang at this level and played for his childhood club.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:24 pm 

maceo4 wrote:
mcal wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

Of course hes gonna go back to China, this was a stop gap loan and he earns 4x more in salary there. It really would be dumb for him to try to stay, he's already proven himself he can hang at this level and played for his childhood club.
...one need to weigh health vs earning during this unprecedented times. I agree the money huge over there.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:17 pm 

Manu stupidly did not consider playing the guy who took them this far.
Thanks God they are back in England.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:34 pm 

C'e solo l'Inter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:57 pm 

Outplayed United and handled Inter with ease!

Fantastic work by Lopetegui! Definitely deserved! :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:24 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Outplayed United and handled Inter with ease!

Fantastic work by Lopetegui! Definitely deserved! :clap: :clap:

After Madrid and Spain disrespected him he's gotten some vindication.