Bayern Munich vs Paris Saint-Germain, Pick A Winner

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: Bayern Munich vs Paris Saint-Germain, Pick A Winner

Post by Rawlings »

danfo driver wrote:
Cally wrote:Thiago Alcantara is just incredible. How does a player do the most 'simple' things extremely so well? The guy makes the game so sweet to watch.
What a player!
Mikel did it and Nigerians criticized him for it
80% of Mikel's passes were sideways
73% of Thiago's passes were forward
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Rawlings wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cally wrote:Thiago Alcantara is just incredible. How does a player do the most 'simple' things extremely so well? The guy makes the game so sweet to watch.
What a player!
Mikel did it and Nigerians criticized him for it
80% of Mikel's passes were sideways
73% of Thiago's passes were forward
Oh! Thats very illuminating. Could you please post the source of your statistical analysis. Thanks!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Rawlings wrote:Ghana-born Alphonso Davies wins UEFA Champions League with Bayern Munich
Ghana-born Liberian Alphonso Davies made history with Bayern Munich after helping his side to win the 2019/20 UEFA Champions League.

It was the first club continental trophy for the Canada international on his debut season for the Bavarian giants.

Davies announced his name to the world following his brilliant display against Barcelona in that 10-goal thriller which saw his side decimate the Spanish giants in the semi-final.

A dream come true for the young footballer, playing against his idol Messi and winning the Champions League in his debut season.

Jerome Boateng, who is half Ghanaian, also picked his second UEFA Champions League medal with Bayern Munich after this win.
https://ghanasoccernet.com/ghana-born-a ... ssion=true
Nna ehnnnn tufiakwaaaaaaaaaaa seee stretching. Kai :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

bret- hart wrote:Neymer is trash. Overrated crap, Nauer is a GOAT goalkeeper.
Neymar is the best actor in all of football. I just wish he'll cut out the diving antics. It is soooo annoying.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

100%Naija wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Neymer is trash. Overrated crap, Nauer is a GOAT goalkeeper.
Neymar is the best actor in all of football. I just wish he'll cut out the diving antics. It is soooo annoying.

Dude is very annoying. Then the moron was crying fake crocodile tears after as if he did anything during the game Useless player.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

So Pep leave Bayern and bayern new coach win them CL?
Now Pep want Messi so he can win the CL again?