2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] ARS v TOT [WK 28]

Post by kajifu »

Spurs fans let it go Arsenal was the better team and deserve the victory,just congratulate beloved and move on.Some folks are trying to discredit Arsenal victory with that PK because they are Jose fans.Arteta outshine Jose and his boys make Jose look clueless dog.

Also Spurs team is a better team if t hey play to their strength,let them watch how West Ham will handle Arsenal like pikin come weekend .
Spurs fans,ref cheat Fulham on both game your spurs team play fulham,sadly no one call out the poor officiating.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

kajifu wrote:Spurs fans let it go Arsenal was the better team and deserve the victory,just congratulate beloved and move on.Some folks are trying to discredit Arsenal victory with that PK because they are Jose fans.Arteta outshine Jose and his boys make Jose look clueless dog.

Also Spurs team is a better team if t hey play to their strength,let them watch how West Ham will handle Arsenal like pikin come weekend .
Spurs fans,ref cheat Fulham on both game your spurs team play fulham,sadly no one call out the poor officiating.
Let me guess you got F9 in English Comprehension eh. Who is arguing about who won and why who won. Arsenal were the better team. No one is arguing that. Move on with discussing with the translucent beings you discuss with #Rossikeadept #AyahauscaAddict
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cristao II wrote:
kajifu wrote:Spurs fans let it go Arsenal was the better team and deserve the victory,just congratulate beloved and move on.Some folks are trying to discredit Arsenal victory with that PK because they are Jose fans.Arteta outshine Jose and his boys make Jose look clueless dog.

Let me guess you got F9 in English Comprehension eh. Who is arguing about who won and why who won. Arsenal were the better team. No one is arguing that. Move on with discussing with the translucent beings you discuss with #Rossikeadept #AyahauscaAddict
Please bro no vex abeg no allow your emotion start making you get upset.
V/R
Kajifu Arsenal for life
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

kajifu wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

Please bro no vex abeg no allow your emotion start making you get upset.
V/R
Kajifu Arsenal for life
Emotion ke? You want to start fire yet you can't stand small burn.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [EL] DIN v TOT [RD 16 2-L]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Major changes. Aurier back to the starting lineup as well as Dier. Midfield duo of Winks and Sissoko is also back to give Hójbjerg and Ndombele a rest. Kane leads the attack supported by Lamela, Lucas and Dele. One the bench is the return of Lo Celso whom I expect to get some minutes today ahead of the Villa match. With Davies at LB it will give Aurier the chance to attack as the back line will resort to 3 CB. It will be a 4-2-3-1 lineup:

Kane
Dele * Lucas * Lamela
Winks * Sissoko
Davies * Dier * Sanchez * Aurier
Lloris
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

COYS Let's go through to the next leg. Hopefully Kane is taken off at half time to rest.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane is playing deep.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That was a letoff. Twice.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bale on for Lamela.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Chei, I missed the goal. I wonder what happened.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Gio coming on for Dele.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Winks off for Ndombele.

Jose going heavily offensive.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lo Celso almost marks his return with a goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs is in okra soup.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I don't understand how we can be dominate like this. No opportunities being created.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I no talk am.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

No intensity. No desire. No passion.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane almost dug it out.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Vinicius on for Moura.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Absolutely pathetic football club.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

The opposition manager is in jail. Only Tottenham.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Last chance. Bale to take freekick. Hopeless away.