Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:58 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200 ... 208  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 31938
toyin133 wrote:
benteke wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
benteke wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Chance at top 4 and certain players don't turn up. Really looking forward to the summer window. Unfortunately there is only so much changes one can make.

The one thing I will say about you is that you are loyal.
You are a Mourinho man through and through and nothing can ever be his fault.


In what way can Jose coach those players to stop wasting chances and put the game to bed before giving the other team hope

The same way Pochettino did it


Don't forget when he got fired the players where doing the exact same stuff and Spurs was almost in relegation zone.

What does that have to do with the fact that he was able to do it for some time? Mourinho has never done it.


Spurs got to the League Cup final by doing nothing right? It must hurt Jose naysayers that he qualified for that final. Jose still has another season at Spurs by God's grace. Buckle up.

PS it is Nigeria - All Blacks - Spurs in that order. I am a Spurs fan before a Jose fan.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:05 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:41 am
Posts: 40490
oloye wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Spurs leaving gaps for Newcastle to exploit. Thank goodness they are not taking advantage of the chances.

Too many dumb players in your midfield.


They are dumb then also have the WRONG attitude! They are totally useless. They have no fight.

_________________
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:10 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:41 am
Posts: 40490
toyin133 wrote:
Coach wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
Coach wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
Tottenham have dropped 15 points from winning positions in the league

And the manager was doing what as the point fell like confetti. Back 6. Newcastle peppering you with more shots than a Hen weekend. Pathetic.

He was thinking of how he was going to blame the players :taunt:

Where’s Dele Alli? Can’t overlook his contribution to the collapse today. By way of comparison, Bruce had the better starting 11...

Right on cue, Mourinho blames too many individual mistakes for the result


And he was RIGHT.

This was a match that Spurs could have scored 8 IF they chose to. You only need to look at the 2 goals they scored.

_________________
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:14 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:41 am
Posts: 40490
Coach wrote:
“Same coach, different players”. Hilarious.


Actually same players, differenc coach

_________________
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 31598
Stegosaurus Bruce.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 17779
Bigpokey24 wrote:
my goodness, Sanchez is the worst defender in the league


Most people think I take pleasure in being right, or that I think that I know more football than most. And those people are right.


The truth is that what frustrates people like me is that we know too much more than our peers. As a consequence, something that we see today will take years for others to see.

I remember the first time I realized Davidson Sanchez was a horrendous footballer and a wretched defender! I tried to bring it to Bobo IAG's attention and he got very angry! Insulted me and threw the last ogbono soup on his plate on my white shirt! hurling obalende parlance at me!

Today, 3 years later, his eye is clear! He has seen and felt immeasurable pain!

Aside from a coach, if there is one position in football that i know like the back of my hand, it is defense! I can tell you who is a top defender and who will never be. The only defender who has ever tricked me is Gerard Pique, whom at 18, I thought will be a worthless defender.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 17779
toyin133 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Chance at top 4 and certain players don't turn up. Really looking forward to the summer window. Unfortunately there is only so much changes one can make.

The one thing I will say about you is that you are loyal.
You are a Mourinho man through and through and nothing can ever be his fault.


You need context. :rotf: :rotf:

No true Interisti will ever ever ever turn on Mourinho! Do you know what Mourinho did for them????!! he made them the kings of Europe and they will never forget it!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 17779
Cristao II wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
benteke wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
benteke wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Chance at top 4 and certain players don't turn up. Really looking forward to the summer window. Unfortunately there is only so much changes one can make.

The one thing I will say about you is that you are loyal.
You are a Mourinho man through and through and nothing can ever be his fault.


In what way can Jose coach those players to stop wasting chances and put the game to bed before giving the other team hope

The same way Pochettino did it


Don't forget when he got fired the players where doing the exact same stuff and Spurs was almost in relegation zone.

What does that have to do with the fact that he was able to do it for some time? Mourinho has never done it.


Spurs got to the League Cup final by doing nothing right? It must hurt Jose naysayers that he qualified for that final. Jose still has another season at Spurs by God's grace. Buckle up.

PS it is Nigeria - All Blacks - Spurs in that order. I am a Spurs fan before a Jose fan.


Odiegwu! Where is Inter?

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 17779
wanaj0 wrote:
oloye wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Spurs leaving gaps for Newcastle to exploit. Thank goodness they are not taking advantage of the chances.

Too many dumb players in your midfield.


They are dumb then also have the WRONG attitude! They are totally useless. They have no fight.



Bro, its deeper than that.

Have you noticed that everytime they have a chance to move into top 4, go to the next round, do something of note, they conspire with each other to foock it up? It is much much deeper than that! They literally gave Joelinton 2 clear cut chances to steal the point. When Joelinton couldnt score, Sanchez decided to tackle Rodon, so that Wilock, an Arsenal player, can have a clear chance to score!

Bro, it is deeper than wrong attitude. When a player, and certain players, do everything within their power to make sure their team loses...you have to know that something is happening.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 31938
danfo driver wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
benteke wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
benteke wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
The one thing I will say about you is that you are loyal.
You are a Mourinho man through and through and nothing can ever be his fault.


In what way can Jose coach those players to stop wasting chances and put the game to bed before giving the other team hope

The same way Pochettino did it


Don't forget when he got fired the players where doing the exact same stuff and Spurs was almost in relegation zone.

What does that have to do with the fact that he was able to do it for some time? Mourinho has never done it.


Spurs got to the League Cup final by doing nothing right? It must hurt Jose naysayers that he qualified for that final. Jose still has another season at Spurs by God's grace. Buckle up.

PS it is Nigeria - All Blacks - Spurs in that order. I am a Spurs fan before a Jose fan.


Odiegwu! Where is Inter?


LOL!! Danfo, danfo, danfo - I have corrected it

Nigeria - All Blacks - Football Clubs* in that order

Spurs, Inter, etc

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 31938
danfo driver wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Chance at top 4 and certain players don't turn up. Really looking forward to the summer window. Unfortunately there is only so much changes one can make.

The one thing I will say about you is that you are loyal.
You are a Mourinho man through and through and nothing can ever be his fault.


You need context. :rotf: :rotf:

No true Interisti will ever ever ever turn on Mourinho! Do you know what Mourinho did for them????!! he made them the kings of Europe and they will never forget it!


Funny thing is I dont know which logic would back the players over Mourinho! What have those people won at club level? United are yet to win a trophy since he left.

If Spurs cant win a trophy in 3 years with Jose, then we have to ask ourselves genuine questions!!

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 90134
Location: Earth
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
my goodness, Sanchez is the worst defender in the league


Most people think I take pleasure in being right, or that I think that I know more football than most. And those people are right.


The truth is that what frustrates people like me is that we know too much more than our peers. As a consequence, something that we see today will take years for others to see.

I remember the first time I realized Davidson Sanchez was a horrendous footballer and a wretched defender! I tried to bring it to Bobo IAG's attention and he got very angry! Insulted me and threw the last ogbono soup on his plate on my white shirt! hurling obalende parlance at me!

Today, 3 years later, his eye is clear! He has seen and felt immeasurable pain!

Aside from a coach, if there is one position in football that i know like the back of my hand, it is defense! I can tell you who is a top defender and who will never be. The only defender who has ever tricked me is Gerard Pique, whom at 18, I thought will be a worthless defender.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my Danfo you are something else

_________________
SuperEagles
© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:22 pm
Posts: 5657
Location: Dallas/Houston, TX
Sanchez and Tangaga were very useless and Reguilon hear am from that murphy guy on the wings. Other than that i thought every time Spurs passed 2/3 vertical passes, they were going to score. That was some performance from Ndombele. My goodness i was in awe.

Nothing alarming if im a spurs guy.....nothing here you havent see before. Jose is right when he saw players cant give what they dont have. Them just no sabi. It's a message to Levy. Get deadwood out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 31938
Ugbowo wrote:
Sanchez and Tangaga were very useless and Reguilon hear am from that murphy guy on the wings. Other than that i thought every time Spurs passed 2/3 vertical passes, they were going to score. That was some performance from Ndombele. My goodness i was in awe.

Nothing alarming if im a spurs guy.....nothing here you havent see before. Jose is right when he saw players cant give what they dont have. Them just no sabi. It's a message to Levy. Get deadwood out.


KPOM!!

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:37 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:41 am
Posts: 40490
Cristao II wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:
Sanchez and Tangaga were very useless and Reguilon hear am from that murphy guy on the wings. Other than that i thought every time Spurs passed 2/3 vertical passes, they were going to score. That was some performance from Ndombele. My goodness i was in awe.

Nothing alarming if im a spurs guy.....nothing here you havent see before. Jose is right when he saw players cant give what they dont have. Them just no sabi. It's a message to Levy. Get deadwood out.


KPOM!!


But Jose brought in how many players already?

He also need to change their attitude!

_________________
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 17779
The best thing Spurs have done this season is that they have completely demoralized and broken Bobo IAG :rotf: :rotf:

Bobo IaG wey get sharp mouth before like a seasoned bare breasted market woman wey dey sell pepper! :lol: Any small thing, e go shout "Paim!" Another thing e go shout "Pim!" Running his mouth like leaking toilet in September that they were oing to win the league. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Beating his chest and challenging anyone who dared to pipe him down! :lol:

Since then, the players have taken it upon themselves to break his spirit, humble him and zipped his mouth shut! The guy only appears every match day to post to himself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: kaiii!! burrriiiffffffuuullll! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 31598
Cristao II wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:
Sanchez and Tangaga were very useless and Reguilon hear am from that murphy guy on the wings. Other than that i thought every time Spurs passed 2/3 vertical passes, they were going to score. That was some performance from Ndombele. My goodness i was in awe.

Nothing alarming if im a spurs guy.....nothing here you havent see before. Jose is right when he saw players cant give what they dont have. Them just no sabi. It's a message to Levy. Get deadwood out.


KPOM!!

Yet here's Moyes with Watford's Craig Dawson, big Angie Ogbonno soup, Jared Bowen and United reject, Jesse Lingard...And the point is?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:04 pm
Posts: 292
wanaj0 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:
Sanchez and Tangaga were very useless and Reguilon hear am from that murphy guy on the wings. Other than that i thought every time Spurs passed 2/3 vertical passes, they were going to score. That was some performance from Ndombele. My goodness i was in awe.

Nothing alarming if im a spurs guy.....nothing here you havent see before. Jose is right when he saw players cant give what they dont have. Them just no sabi. It's a message to Levy. Get deadwood out.


KPOM!!


But Jose brought in how many players already?

He also need to change their attitude!


Seven I think. :lol: Sergio Regulion, Carlos Vinicus, Hojbjerg, Joe Hart, Joe Rodon, Matt Doherty and Gareth Bale.
Deadwood my a*** , who doesn't know it would get to this? Jose's script is well known once things don't work for him.

_________________
KK


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 42753
Location: Transition
It is rather unfortunate that the players just can't buy into a winning mentality required to take the team to the next level. Before I used to blame the managers for the team's poor performances but with Jose in place I am seeing things in a different light. The fact that the captain and co-captain also express the same frustration about their teammates says a lot.

This weekend will say so much about the direction this team is going and what job Jose needs to do. For starters he has to repair the broken defense. This starts with recalling Toby and partnering him with Rodon. Rodon for me is the future. It is amazing how a lad from the Championship can move into a top PL club and have a far better performance compared to the one who has had 3 seasons with the club playing constantly!

Next is the RB position. Who starts? Aurier, Matt, or Tanganga? None of them fills one with so much confidence so one can only pick from the least worst player. I will go with Aurier in this part. Often he is a hit or miss. When he is on his game he will terrorize the opposition's backline to no end, but you can also expect him to give the opposition a lifeline with a foul at the worst place to concede one. Defensively he is superior to the other 2 likewise offensively. The only disadvantage he has is his age as Tanganga can be the future... On the other side there is no choice but to start Ben Davies. As good as Reggie is going forward he is nowhere near defensively disciplined enough to curtail attacks coming his way, which is what Davies has experience in abundance of.

Midfield, Jose has to continue with the pairing of Hójbjerg and Ndombele. Although Pierre hasn't been up to his usual standard in the last few weeks, he is still the best DM we have. Sissoko and Winks are just not at his level.

Upfront is where the big dilemma lies. Should Son and Kane start, where will that leave Moura, Lo Celso, Bale, and Lamela? In their own right all be starting alongside those 2 but it is a question of who fits in well. Moura should start as he is effective running with the ball down the middle and his work rate is often high. Lo Celso didn't have a great game last time out and often doesn't when on the pitch same time with Ndombele. Bale will show flashes of his old self when Spurs are allowed to go on the attack but when the team is under pressure he is nowhere to be found. Manure are going to put Spurs under so pressure so if he starts we might as well be playing with only 10 men. Lamela is an energizer bunny who loves a good dirty fight. He can run the opposition ragged for 60 minutes or for 30 minutes but not entire 90 minutes. He doesn't mind assisting in defense especially at the problematic RB.

Summer will be interesting. Who will be weeded out, who will be retained? Fans are already calling for Jose's head but as Alasdair Gold stated in an article, Jose's faith lies with Kane mainly, and Lloris to a large extent. If these 2 players continue to back him then he gets to stay. If he stays then it is going to be a question of addition by subtraction. The likes of Winks, Dele, Aurier, Toby, Sanchez, Sissoko, and Bergwijn will be looked upon as bargaining chips to help Jose build a team he can depend on to win something.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:04 pm
Posts: 292
Its a Goal wrote:
It is rather unfortunate that the players just can't buy into a winning mentality required to take the team to the next level. Before I used to blame the managers for the team's poor performances but with Jose in place I am seeing things in a different light. The fact that the captain and co-captain also express the same frustration about their teammates says a lot.

This weekend will say so much about the direction this team is going and what job Jose needs to do. For starters he has to repair the broken defense. This starts with recalling Toby and partnering him with Rodon. Rodon for me is the future. It is amazing how a lad from the Championship can move into a top PL club and have a far better performance compared to the one who has had 3 seasons with the club playing constantly!

Next is the RB position. Who starts? Aurier, Matt, or Tanganga? None of them fills one with so much confidence so one can only pick from the least worst player. I will go with Aurier in this part. Often he is a hit or miss. When he is on his game he will terrorize the opposition's backline to no end, but you can also expect him to give the opposition a lifeline with a foul at the worst place to concede one. Defensively he is superior to the other 2 likewise offensively. The only disadvantage he has is his age as Tanganga can be the future... On the other side there is no choice but to start Ben Davies. As good as Reggie is going forward he is nowhere near defensively disciplined enough to curtail attacks coming his way, which is what Davies has experience in abundance of.

Midfield, Jose has to continue with the pairing of Hójbjerg and Ndombele. Although Pierre hasn't been up to his usual standard in the last few weeks, he is still the best DM we have. Sissoko and Winks are just not at his level.

Upfront is where the big dilemma lies. Should Son and Kane start, where will that leave Moura, Lo Celso, Bale, and Lamela? In their own right all be starting alongside those 2 but it is a question of who fits in well. Moura should start as he is effective running with the ball down the middle and his work rate is often high. Lo Celso didn't have a great game last time out and often doesn't when on the pitch same time with Ndombele. Bale will show flashes of his old self when Spurs are allowed to go on the attack but when the team is under pressure he is nowhere to be found. Manure are going to put Spurs under so pressure so if he starts we might as well be playing with only 10 men. Lamela is an energizer bunny who loves a good dirty fight. He can run the opposition ragged for 60 minutes or for 30 minutes but not entire 90 minutes. He doesn't mind assisting in defense especially at the problematic RB.

Summer will be interesting. Who will be weeded out, who will be retained? Fans are already calling for Jose's head but as Alasdair Gold stated in an article, Jose's faith lies with Kane mainly, and Lloris to a large extent. If these 2 players continue to back him then he gets to stay. If he stays then it is going to be a question of addition by subtraction. The likes of Winks, Dele, Aurier, Toby, Sanchez, Sissoko, and Bergwijn will be looked upon as bargaining chips to help Jose build a team he can depend on to win something.


Aaamen o :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
KK


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:45 pm
Posts: 12
Cristao II wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
benteke wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
benteke wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Chance at top 4 and certain players don't turn up. Really looking forward to the summer window. Unfortunately there is only so much changes one can make.

The one thing I will say about you is that you are loyal.
You are a Mourinho man through and through and nothing can ever be his fault.


In what way can Jose coach those players to stop wasting chances and put the game to bed before giving the other team hope

The same way Pochettino did it


Don't forget when he got fired the players where doing the exact same stuff and Spurs was almost in relegation zone.

What does that have to do with the fact that he was able to do it for some time? Mourinho has never done it.


Spurs got to the League Cup final by doing nothing right? It must hurt Jose naysayers that he qualified for that final. Jose still has another season at Spurs by God's grace. Buckle up.

PS it is Nigeria - All Blacks - Spurs in that order. I am a Spurs fan before a Jose fan.


I don't think it's Mourinho's fault.
I felt like everyone was in another world!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 90134
Location: Earth
I am supporting ManU today. HARRY KANE has announced he will leave spurs if Spurs fails to qualify for the Euros. Chelsea needs a number 9 and will break the bank for him. May Spurs fail to qualify for the champs league


Quote:
BREAKING: Harry Kane to leave Tottenham if they fail to qualify for Champions League

_________________
SuperEagles
© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved.


Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 31938
Best of success today. I am still on my no Spurs till July strike. Key today will be player motivations. Spurs are in a weird run of form. This is a team we can and should be beat.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200 ... 208  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: txj and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group