2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] EVE v TOT [WK 32]

Post by Its a Goal »

I have never seen a team like mine ever conspiring against themselves to lose a match.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Its a Goal wrote:Loris saved Dier’s dumbness.
You realise that Dier is now playing at Left Back?
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It is about that time....
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=Brown]toyin133[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Loris saved Dier’s dumbness.
Is that the reason to give the ball in a dangerous area leading to the counter attack that almost cost the team?

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

:rotf: :rotf: Easy on him,he has been solid for you guys
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Kane rolled his ankle
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Dele replaces Kane
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane holding his ankle. Things can’t get any worse than this can it? Limping off. Replaced by Dele.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=Brown]toyin133[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Loris saved Dier’s dumbness.
Is that the reason to give the ball in a dangerous area leading to the counter attack that almost cost the team?
Thought you were referring to a different incident
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

FT 2-2
Can't wait for the end of the season
Danny Blanchflower
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=Brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Jose has taken this club as far as he can. The more I watch this club under him the more terrible they become.
Chief, who can come in and fix them?
To be honest, I don't know, Poch was almost the perfect fit for a long time. But even he fell short. The first question the club needs to answer is, who are we?

I feel sorry for the fans fans even the players, I don't even think the players know what to do other than be thankful for their salaries.
Has it occur to you guys that Danfo might be right about the curse issue?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

One point. Will take it. Good thing is Kane is walking fine out of the stadium.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

toyin133 wrote:FT 2-2
Can't wait for the end of the season
Jose just need to turn up next Sunday against City,a trophy and your season is not all that bad
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=Brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Jose has taken this club as far as he can. The more I watch this club under him the more terrible they become.
To be honest, I don't know, Poch was almost the perfect fit for a long time. But even he fell short. The first question the club needs to answer is, who are we?

I feel sorry for the fans fans even the players, I don't even think the players know what to do other than be thankful for their salaries.
The same way he was right about placing a curse on Arsenal :lol: :lol:

It is not a curse, they just have a model that stifles them from growing. I say this because after the Champions league final appearance , one would have expected the team to bring in refreshment, they did not. They want the coach to flog out more performancr from the same players. Sometimes it is the faces of new players challenging the old one that creates the drive for higher performance.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:One point. Will take it. Good thing is Kane is walking fine out of the stadium.
Too early to say, it might swell up later. The mere fscg hat he is limping is bad enough, how bad is another question. If it is the ankle he might even be able to walk without a limp, but not able to run or place too much weight on it,never mind manage a sharp turn.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:I have never seen a team like mine ever conspiring against themselves to lose a match.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

When I warned you many years ago, you insulted me! You will feel every inch of this pain taya, until you apologize to me.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Today is the day of reckoning. Today will determine if the season is going to be an abject failure or if some pride can be restored. A loss today means there is absolutely ZERO chance of a win next Sunday.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Chei, Jose is determined not to lose this match so he has gone defensive. 3 at the back with the return of Toby partnering Dier and Rodon in central defense. On the sides are Aurier and Reguilon. It is now a 3 man midfield of Sissoko, Hójbjerg and Ndombele. That means Kane and Son will be left to feed off scraps. Spurs go one up and it will be defending for the rest of game. Happy days :(.
It does not matter how many players you have it the back, it will still be a calamity. Your players cannot just defend!
Remember when IAG insulted me when I told him about this 3 years ago? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Some people need to slapped multiple times across the face to be able to see the obvious. SMH
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Jose has taken this club as far as he can. The more I watch this club under him the more terrible they become.
Uncle, dem go soon tell you sey your mouth dey smell. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
You need to apologize to me first and then things will change.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

The same way he was right about placing a curse on Arsenal :lol: :lol:

It is not a curse, they just have a model that stifles them from growing. I say this because after the Champions league final appearance , one would have expected the team to bring in refreshment, they did not. They want the coach to flog out more performancr from the same players. Sometimes it is the faces of new players challenging the old one that creates the drive for higher performance.

Uncle, that CL final exposed everything that is bad about Spurs. If you watched the goals Liverpool scored, you would think the defenders collected bribe. I tried to tell IAG, but instead he insulted me! And spat his gworo on the floor in rebuke! Here we are! Their eye don clear! Ntorrrrr! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: