2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v BHA [WK 7]

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela with a fantastic strike outside the 18 hits the side bar.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:How unlucky can we continue to be home especially with ref decisions at the worst case scenerio?
its not luck, is the CURSE. spurs sees top 4 and freeze :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bale for Lamela.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Side bar from 2 yards out. Come one guys.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

hit bar from 1 meter out :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ]

CURSED
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane of all people to miss a simple tap in. Who would have thought?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

BAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale

He is back

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Real Mates find each other. Reguilon with a sweet cross to the head of Bale who won't miss from 6 yards out.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:BAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale

He is back
WILL the defense hold? :taunt:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: BAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale

He is back
WILL the defense hold? :taunt:
Ika, stop being negative :boo:

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

OK we need one more goal

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Which kind ref be this that doesn't call cynical fouls committed on Spurs players?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane and Bale are not on the same page yet. Bale wasn't anticipating that diagonal pass from Kane.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Brighton nearly equalised. This defence is so $#%...
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs almost gets themself into a pickle jar.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son off for Davies.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It will be 3 at the back.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kenmega wrote:Brighton nearly equalised. This defence is so $#%...
:D
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier with an unfortunate handball but wasn't called. Rightly so.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lo Celso should have done better.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I don't know where these 6 minutes came from.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Reguilon almost dispossessed Brighton of the ball in their defense.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

FT
2nd Place
Useless referee
Useless defence