2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v BHA [WK 7]

Post by Cristao II »

See y'all after 90 mins. I am staying offline.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 separate claims for penalty for Spurs but none given.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Spurs are phishing.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs has woken up
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hojbjerg down and looks like his day is done. Winks warming up to take his place.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Matt bailed out there. Attempting to pass to Tanguy in a crowded area. If not for Tanguy taking the tackle we would have been put under unnecessary pressure.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Typical
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Saw it coming long way away. Why wasn't the foul on Hojberj called?.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Normally I should be confident about this game but seeing how the lads are willing to absorb pressure rather than apply it, I am going to check that in.
You should know why your team is panicking. A win takes you to second place. You know your team freezes anytime you get a chance to get into top 4.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

VAR review.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ref was there. Why didn't he call it instead of waiting for VAR?

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

This ref given the goal
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wow. Ref didn't overturn it.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Lamptey gets his first PL goal?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That will go down as one of the worst decisions this season.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Brighton using them to play center ball :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The team's psychology has to be worked on. It makes no sense that players can be afraid of success when they are on the cusp of it.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:That will go down as one of the worst decisions this season.
sharp! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: remember when you disrespected me?! you will feel pain! :lol: :lol:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Tanguy off for Lo Celso.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: That will go down as one of the worst decisions this season.
sharp! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: remember when you disrespected me?! you will feel pain! :lol: :lol:
Bros I no wan fight. Left me alone.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How unlucky can we continue to be home especially with ref decisions at the worst case scenerio?

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: That will go down as one of the worst decisions this season.
Bros I no wan fight. Left me alone.
you fooked with the wrong person! since you disrespected me, you see what has become of your club?? you havent begun to feel the pain.. this is just the beginning. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: