2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v MAN [WK 31]

Post by Coach »

Garrulous as ever, Baba Sege's battered wife returns with yet another emoji encrusted fanny fart. Has Cyberia seen so great a flip flopper, embarrassment, curse, curse, embarrassment and yet, one need not the cargo shorts and spade of the excavator to uncover some of the treasures worthy of M. Knight Shyalamalan's Kevin. Curse, embarrassment, embarrassment, curse...and yet the palm is heavily pomaded and shuffling like LMFAO. Curse, embarrassment, embarrassment, curse.

@Cris, as an Arsenalist...no further comments your honour.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

"I always get fed, I can assure you of that," the 20-year-old midfielder told the paper with a smile, adding that his Norwegian teammates had teased him over the incident when he arrived for training on Monday, asking if he'd had breakfast.

"I have never lain down the way Son did. Mourinho probably just wanted to take the focus away from the fact they had lost," he said.
https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester- ... es-feed-me
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

There's only one Jose...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

txj wrote:
"I always get fed, I can assure you of that," the 20-year-old midfielder told the paper with a smile, adding that his Norwegian teammates had teased him over the incident when he arrived for training on Monday, asking if he'd had breakfast.

"I have never lain down the way Son did. Mourinho probably just wanted to take the focus away from the fact they had lost," he said.

There's only one Jose...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Cristao II wrote:Still wondering why Coach is here yarning. Surely he shouldn't be that concerned about Jose. It is not like Jose is managing Arsenal. Come to think of it - has he ever finished below Arsenal? I don't know.
How did Arsenal come into this case? :shock:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Cito wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Still wondering why Coach is here yarning. Surely he shouldn't be that concerned about Jose. It is not like Jose is managing Arsenal. Come to think of it - has he ever finished below Arsenal? I don't know.
How did Arsenal come into this case? :shock:
Are you seriously asking how?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:
txj wrote:

There's only one Jose...
Shebi e still dey inside your mouth? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
Coach wrote:
txj wrote:

There's only one Jose...
Shebi e still dey inside your mouth? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: Allow coachitto biko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] EVE v TOT [WK 32]

Post by danfo driver »

Did you guys watch what Villareal did to Dinamo Zagreb? Yea, That Zagreb that undressed your team and humiliated you in front of the world. :oops:

P.s-- Poch is in the CL semis, while your players who tried to destroy his career are fighting with Arsenal and Aston Villa for 8th. o ma se o :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:Did you guys watch what Villareal did to Dinamo Zagreb? Yea, That Zagreb that undressed your team and humiliated you in front of the world. :oops:

P.s-- Poch is in the CL semis, while your players who tried to destroy his career are fighting with Arsenal and Aston Villa for 8th. o ma se o :oops:
CURSE CLUB
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote:Did you guys watch what Villareal did to Dinamo Zagreb? Yea, That Zagreb that undressed your team and humiliated you in front of the world. :oops:

Danfo, let me help

The problem with Spurs is Mourinho. Why cant he turn our absolutely wonderful world class players to be able to beat moi moi teams ... Isn't he the special one? Surely we have the best striker in the world, the best wingers in the world, the most focused English defenders etc... Why can't he at least win one trophy?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Today is the day of reckoning. Today will determine if the season is going to be an abject failure or if some pride can be restored. A loss today means there is absolutely ZERO chance of a win next Sunday.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Its a Goal wrote:Today is the day of reckoning. Today will determine if the season is going to be an abject failure or if some pride can be restored. A loss today means there is absolutely ZERO chance of a win next Sunday.
you will lose the finals of next Sunday irrespective of what happens today. :sneaky:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cito wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Today is the day of reckoning. Today will determine if the season is going to be an abject failure or if some pride can be restored. A loss today means there is absolutely ZERO chance of a win next Sunday.
you will lose the finals of next Sunday irrespective of what happens today. :sneaky:
Do not count spurs out,Jose representative was seen in Manchester with Pep having dinner,envelop pass hand.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cristao II wrote:

Danfo, let me help

The problem with Spurs is Mourinho. Why cant he turn our absolutely wonderful world class players to be able to beat moi moi teams ... Isn't he the special one? Surely we have the best striker in the world, the best wingers in the world, the most focused English defenders etc... Why can't he at least win one trophy?
Next sunday is not far,he will win you guys trophy
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Chei, Jose is determined not to lose this match so he has gone defensive. 3 at the back with the return of Toby partnering Dier and Rodon in central defense. On the sides are Aurier and Reguilon. It is now a 3 man midfield of Sissoko, Hójbjerg and Ndombele. That means Kane and Son will be left to feed off scraps. Spurs go one up and it will be defending for the rest of game. Happy days :(.

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Its a Goal wrote:Chei, Jose is determined not to lose this match so he has gone defensive. 3 at the back with the return of Toby partnering Dier and Rodon in central defense. On the sides are Aurier and Reguilon. It is now a 3 man midfield of Sissoko, Hójbjerg and Ndombele. That means Kane and Son will be left to feed off scraps. Spurs go one up and it will be defending for the rest of game. Happy days :(.
It does not matter how many players you have it the back, it will still be a calamity. Your players cannot just defend!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

COYS. Chance tonight. Let's do this.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote:Chei, Jose is determined not to lose this match so he has gone defensive. 3 at the back with the return of Toby partnering Dier and Rodon in central defense. On the sides are Aurier and Reguilon. It is now a 3 man midfield of Sissoko, Hójbjerg and Ndombele. That means Kane and Son will be left to feed off scraps. Spurs go one up and it will be defending for the rest of game. Happy days :(.
Or you sustain width with your wing backs having Dier and Toby feed them the ball with Ndombele playing in the hole between Son and Kane. Ndombele job will be to keep Allan occupied. Good chance to win this.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Early yellow for Hojbjerg
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Kane opens the scoring
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Pen to Everton
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

1-1
Danny Blanchflower