2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v MAN [WK 31]

Post by toyin133 »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Kunle wrote:
toyin133 wrote:1-3
Greenwood
Spurs shame complete
Should've been 1-4 :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Na 1-4 as far as I'm concerned, thunder faya that referee, though they still won on aggregate - they are still our junior team :lol: :lol:
The only 4 is the number of brassieres you sold this afternoon :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

toyin133 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Kunle wrote:
toyin133 wrote:1-3
Greenwood
Spurs shame complete
Should've been 1-4 :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Na 1-4 as far as I'm concerned, thunder faya that referee, though they still won on aggregate - they are still our junior team :lol: :lol:
The only 4 is the number of brassieres you sold this afternoon :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: With this deserved victory we are selling out our 4,100 customized Spurs Bras before the end of the week :taunt:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote: IAG, can you see how much Pogba has improved now?
Pogba was always a great player he just refused to want to play under Jose. Those like Rashford and DeGea who did shone. You don't win European and domestic Cups with luck.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Harry Kane a Chelsea player in the making
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Harry Kane a Chelsea player in the making
Chai wunna team go strong oooh
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Top, top game by Pogba today. As tactically decisive as a player can be in a game.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:Top, top game by Pogba today. As tactically decisive as a player can be in a game.
My grandmother will be tactically decisive as well if she was playing against Spurs. A team that got tactically humiliated by Steve Bruce. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You guys will never get it. Even one of the worst wingers, who played as a right back, Murphy, humiliated them like a pimp humiliating a 1$ whore.

Orsic from Zagreb used them to drink akamu and humiliated them like the b1tches that they are! This is a player whose best days were spent in Asia.

Trust me, it aint a big deal!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Onto the next game. This is now Spurs worst season since ....
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

E-M-B-A-R-A-S-S-M-E-N-T :oops:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Levy is highly likely to block any potential interest from Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United, and would one of the European superpowers really want to shell out about £150m in the current Covid-19 climate for a player who is almost 28?
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56712336
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

i notice bobo IAG has tucked his tale between his legs and ran home :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

First Shaw, now Alli. First Pogba (yesterday’s game changer) wanted out, now Cap’n Kane claims “we’re going nowhere” like a Kenyan smash hit by Jaguar. But, but...but Jared Bowen, Jesse Lingard, Craig Dawson and Michail Antonio...but, but...but nothing. Mourinhosaurus Rex taking Spurs to sniff the roses in Jurassic Park. Hilarious. Have said it for season, FINISHED. Can’t wait to see the fire sale in the summer, fingers crossed a full implosion beckons.
ale62
Egg
Egg

Post by ale62 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Harry Kane a Chelsea player in the making
I agree with you.
Good game by Kane.
ale62
Egg
Egg

Post by ale62 »

Very bad KO.
Champions far away!
ale62
Egg
Egg

Post by ale62 »

danfo driver wrote:E-M-B-A-R-A-S-S-M-E-N-T :oops:
Really embarrassing.
A shame!!!!!
:veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

kenmega wrote:This result is on Mourinho. Pathetic tactics.
What was wrong with the tactics?
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote: IAG, can you see how much Pogba has improved now?
Pogba was always a great player he just refused to want to play under Jose. Those like Rashford and DeGea who did shone. You don't win European and domestic Cups with luck.
Pogba was actually PART of the problem with Man U. He decides when to show up. Fortunately with the arrival of Bruno, they became less reliant on him hence why there is pressure on him to perform.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

United's celebrations were cut short, though, as referee Chris Kavanagh was instructed by the VAR to check a monitor to see whether McTominay had caught Son in the face with his arm in the build-up. It had looked accidental, but Kavanagh thought otherwise, much to the frustration of United's players.

"The game has gone. Game has absolutely gone," Solskjaer told Sky Sports of the decision.

"If that's a clear and obvious error, it's an obvious error he had to look at it. It was a perfectly good goal.

"We shouldn't be conned. I have to say, if my son stays down for three minutes and he needs his 10 mates to help him up, he won't get any food. We weren't conned, the referee was."

Hearing of Solskjaer's comments about Son after the match, Mourinho aimed some pointed words at the United manager, saying he was "very disappointed" with the message.

"First of all, let me tell you something. I'm very, very surprised that after the comments that Ole made on Sonny, you don't ask me about it," Mourinho told reporters.

"If it's me, telling that player A, B or C from another club, if it was my son I wouldn't give him dinner tonight, what would be the reaction of that? It's very, very sad.

"In relation to that, I just want to say that Sonny is very lucky that his father is a better person than Ole. I am a father. I think as a father you have always to feed your kids.

"Doesn't matter what they do. If you have to steal to feed your kids, you steal. I'm very, very disappointed."

https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester- ... -tottenham

Kai! Jose.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Usual. Wasn’t he criticising Aunty Benitez’ cooking when the kitchen’s heat was causing sweat neath the collar? Granted the comment from Ole was ridiculous, the point being to emphasise the ridiculousness of the act that drew the reaction. Rather than philosophise, Josesaurus should look a little inward and ask himself why Dele has failed to progress under his charge, why Kane wants out, why Lloris is motioning towards the door according to reports and why dressing room disarray reigns supreme. Jurassic park.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Still wondering why Coach is here yarning. Surely he shouldn't be that concerned about Jose. It is not like Jose is managing Arsenal. Come to think of it - has he ever finished below Arsenal? I don't know.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:Still wondering why Coach is here yarning. Surely he shouldn't be that concerned about Jose. It is not like Jose is managing Arsenal. Come to think of it - has he ever finished below Arsenal? I don't know.
Person wey get Jose fully inside his mouth, and you want him to let go of the man who has made love to him in his dreams for years? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: