2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [EL] ANT v TOT [GP-J MCT 2]

Post by danfo driver »

Yen yen yen.. :rotf: :rotf: Now you know Sanchez is nervous? :lol: :lol:

Maybe you should ask UEFA to illegally add Rodon to the Europa list after the deadline. :rotf: :rotf:

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: IAG:

Where are you to run your mouth. You were talking nonsense to me last week abi? I warned you not to try me. You will see pepper.
This was all on Jose. He messed up right from the start by taking his opponent for granted. 9 changes!!! Come on. Playing nervous Sanchez together with non-natural CB in Davies is only asking for disaster and I pretty much said so before the match started. Further 2 not in-form players in Dele and Bale together was only going to lead to a big struggle.

He should have played one of Rodon, Dier or Toby together with Sanchez and start with Lo Celso ahead of either Dele or Bale. The good thing is Jose knew this and accepted he was at fault for today's result rather than blame any of the players. It is the first loss in 11 matches so it is not as bad as looks. Weekend will be a good opportunity to put right what went wrong today and then go on to the next EL match and win it.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: Yen yen yen.. :rotf: :rotf: Now you know Sanchez is nervous? :lol: :lol:

Maybe you should ask UEFA to illegally add Rodon to the Europa list after the deadline. :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal wrote:

Where are you to run your mouth. You were talking nonsense to me last week abi? I warned you not to try me. You will see pepper.
This was all on Jose. He messed up right from the start by taking his opponent for granted. 9 changes!!! Come on. Playing nervous Sanchez together with non-natural CB in Davies is only asking for disaster and I pretty much said so before the match started. Further 2 not in-form players in Dele and Bale together was only going to lead to a big struggle.

He should have played one of Rodon, Dier or Toby together with Sanchez and start with Lo Celso ahead of either Dele or Bale. The good thing is Jose knew this and accepted he was at fault for today's result rather than blame any of the players. It is the first loss in 11 matches so it is not as bad as looks. Weekend will be a good opportunity to put right what went wrong today and then go on to the next EL match and win it.
Yeah I forgot he isn't registered for the Europa. Maybe UEFA won't notice if Rodon wears Dier's jersey :sneaky:. Still doesn't take away from pairing a non-natural CB with jittery Sanchez. That was criminal. Your guy fumble for that one.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: Yen yen yen.. :rotf: :rotf: Now you know Sanchez is nervous? :lol: :lol:

Its a Goal wrote:

Yeah I forgot he isn't registered for the Europa. Maybe UEFA won't notice if Rodon wears Dier's jersey :sneaky:. Still doesn't take away from pairing a non-natural CB with jittery Sanchez. That was criminal. Your guy fumble for that one.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: @ "your guy."

For some weird reason, you continue to think I care about your cursed club or your coach :oops: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You are a funny cat! Let me restate it so you are very clear --- I couldnt give a sh1t about your cursed club or your coach. whether you get relegated or whether you go into administration. That is your business!

One thing I have told you though and mark my word --This is just the beginning of your pain.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

dd, you are on the assumption Spurs will continue to lose matches while I am optimistic we will get better and win something. Yes, we are going to lose some more matches along the way but it doesn't mean we are cursed as even better teams have lost matches. Barca, Real, Citey, Liverpool, Bayern, and Dortmund have all lost matches along the way to being victorious.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:dd, you are on the assumption Spurs will continue to lose matches while I am optimistic we will get better and win something. Yes, we are going to lose some more matches along the way but it doesn't mean we are cursed as even better teams have lost matches. Barca, Real, Citey, Liverpool, Bayern, and Dortmund have all lost matches along the way to being victorious.
I do NOT know if Spurs will continue to lose matches.

However, what i DO know and what i have guaranteed you is that your defenders, Aurier, Davies, Sanchez and Toby will inflict serious pain and anguish upon you this season. MARK MY WORDS! :lol:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: dd, you are on the assumption Spurs will continue to lose matches while I am optimistic we will get better and win something. Yes, we are going to lose some more matches along the way but it doesn't mean we are cursed as even better teams have lost matches. Barca, Real, Citey, Liverpool, Bayern, and Dortmund have all lost matches along the way to being victorious.

However, what i DO know and what i have guaranteed you is that your defenders, Aurier, Davies, Sanchez and Toby will inflict serious pain and anguish upon you this season. MARK MY WORDS! :lol:
Unless you can come up with a solution we are stuck with what we have. Aurier is who is he is; one minute blowing the opposition away next match he is doing promo. We can't change the entire blackline so we have to manage what we have. Rodon is there (not sure how good he is), Tanganga is on the mend, while Toby and Dier will continue to be the main CBs. I am fairly confident the choices we have should be good enough to win something.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: dd, you are on the assumption Spurs will continue to lose matches while I am optimistic we will get better and win something. Yes, we are going to lose some more matches along the way but it doesn't mean we are cursed as even better teams have lost matches. Barca, Real, Citey, Liverpool, Bayern, and Dortmund have all lost matches along the way to being victorious.

Unless you can come up with a solution we are stuck with what we have. Aurier is who is he is; one minute blowing the opposition away next match he is doing promo. We can't change the entire blackline so we have to manage what we have. Rodon is there (not sure how good he is), Tanganga is on the mend, while Toby and Dier will continue to be the main CBs. I am fairly confident the choices we have should be good enough to win something.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v BHA [WK 7]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I don't think I will be able to see this match as none of my dodgy feed appears to be carrying it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bale has to take inspiration from the likes of Zlatan and Ronaldo and push himself to regain his form and talent.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I will know how Spurs are doing based on dd's feedback here. If we are winning he will be quiet but if not he will be ejaculating all over the thread.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Close for Kane.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Reguilon with a power shot parried over the bar.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Nervous defending from Brighton.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele picks a yellow card for rash challenge in the 7th minute.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane wins a freekick in a dangerous area. Right outside the 18.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Penalty.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane opens the scoring.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We need at least 5 more to be assured victory.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Its a Goal wrote:We need at least 5 more to be assured victory.
More like the defence needs to be disciplined not to concede goals.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]kenmega[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: We need at least 5 more to be assured victory.
More like the defence needs to be disciplined not to concede goals.
It is what it is. We need better defenders to stop the late goals we concede.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sissoko has to stop giving the ball away.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Doherty is displaying idiotic behaviours. There is no way he is benching Aurier on such form.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8