2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] SHU v TOT [WK 18]

Post by Its a Goal »

What a goal from Ndombele
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Ndombele
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

When they attack, they can be devastating. Yet, time and time again, they act like their fan (IAG) and become cowards. Every single time they are cowards, they concede. Whats the point of being a coward like IAG? :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Goal of the season contender
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:I think Jose has accepted this team can't defend to save its life so he has opted to go on the attack.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Oh really? When I told you this more than a year ago, you were twerking for Aurier. The man humiliates you every time and you continue to twerk. Are you a stripper? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Damn. Poor defending again.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Are you still twerking for your lover Aurier?

Notice how the cross came from his side? The same way the Fulham goal came from his side, as well? :rotf: :rotf:

Keep twerking and giving your life to him, while the guy hates you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just because the cross came from his side of the field doesn't mean he was at fault. A back 3 means he is more offensive minded while the back 3 takes charge. The sequence of events shows someone else covering that position while the duo of Dier and Davies failed to head the ball into clearance.

Keep trying to find faults. That's all you do. You haven't acknowledged the goal Aurier scored as I know it is paining you :mrgreen:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote: Goal of the season contender
Did you notice he clapped when the ball was fed to him? Its like he knew what he was going to do next with it.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

truth is, in football, when you press high and you dictate the game with the ball, your opponent will struggle. You will create more chances and you will concede less goals. Its shocking that this team cannot wrap that simply fact around their head. Unfortunately, with a fan like IAG who glorifies mediocrity and who will shake his yansh for $2 if given a chance, the team is made after such a fan's image.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is a game bring Lamela on as he will thrive in it.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Bergwijn has been rather poor
Danny Blanchflower
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Are you still twerking for your lover Aurier?

Notice how the cross came from his side? The same way the Fulham goal came from his side, as well? :rotf: :rotf:

Keep twerking and giving your life to him, while the guy hates you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just because the cross came from his side of the field doesn't mean he was at fault. A back 3 means he is more offensive minded while the back 3 takes charge. The sequence of events shows someone else covering that position while the duo of Dier and Davies failed to head the ball into clearance.

Keep trying to find faults. That's all you do. You haven't acknowledged the goal Aurier scored as I know it is paining you :mrgreen:.
You are such a loser that its now actually funny. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And to think you opened your coward mouth to question Poch who has actually won a trophy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is a reason you went into hiding for one week like a coward writhing in pain. :D 90% of the goals your team has conceded has come from a player who you give lap dances on a regular. And you wonder why every week is a painful experience for you? Did you even eat throughout last week? I hear sey you don lose weight. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote: Goal of the season contender
Did you notice he clapped when the ball was fed to him? Its like he knew what he was going to do next with it.
How wont he clap? I will be clapping as well if I scored a goal against the team in LAST POSITION! Where was this clapping last week? and the week after that? and the week after that? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by danfo driver on Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: truth is, in football, when you press high and you dictate the game with the ball, your opponent will struggle. You will create more chances and you will concede less goals. Its shocking that this team cannot wrap that simply fact around their head. Unfortunately, with a fan like IAG who glorifies mediocrity and who will shake his yansh for $2 if given a chance, the team is made after such a fan's image.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Don't blame the players for not being able to attack more in the past. Take the Fulham game for instance, why in the world did Jose pick 3 defensive midfielders to start? Sissoko, Hojbjerg, and Winks!!! This formation seems to have unshackled them to attack more consistently.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: truth is, in football, when you press high and you dictate the game with the ball, your opponent will struggle. You will create more chances and you will concede less goals. Its shocking that this team cannot wrap that simply fact around their head. Unfortunately, with a fan like IAG who glorifies mediocrity and who will shake his yansh for $2 if given a chance, the team is made after such a fan's image.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Don't blame the players for not being able to attack more in the past. Take the Fulham game for instance, why in the world did Jose pick 3 defensive midfielders to start? Sissoko, Hojbjerg, and Winks!!! This formation seems to have unshackled them to attack more consistently.
Bro, Sheffield United is LAST IN THE LEAGUE! this is bottom of the league team. DO-NOT-SEE-THIS-GAME-AS-A-TURN-OF-EVENTS!!

But to be fair, any team should be able to hold on to possession when Sissoko is NOT on the team. :lol: :lol: :lol: That guy na molue!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote:

You are such a loser that its now actually funny. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And to think you opened your coward mouth to question Poch who has actually won a trophy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is a reason you went into hiding for one week like a coward writhing in pain. :D 90% of the goals your team has conceded has come from a player who you give lap dances on a regular. And you wonder why every week is a painful experience for you? Did you even eat throughout last week? I hear sey you don lose weight. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You are a simpleton. To actually shamefully claim the goals conceded are from his side of the field when in fact the opposition's strong attacking point is from that side of field. It is like you are expecting Aurier to be a lone ranger. Defending is a collective effort. Blaming Aurier is just your way to blame him for the sun going down.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

For a big guy Dier allows himself to be bullied too easily, that was a foul but the ref didn't give it
Danny Blanchflower
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eric Dier is such a mornonic dunce. And Cristao has mentioned this before. His decision to dive and seek for free kicks has cost your team in the past and it is going to cost your team again.

Someone so big like a lump of akpu, yet, you breathe on him and his first instinct is to dive. Shameless thing :oops:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

toyin133 wrote:For a big guy Dier allows himself to be bullied too easily, that was a foul but the ref didn't give it
Cristao has mentioned it many times and its simply embarassing.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bergwijn should come off. Off pace. Indeed he does for Lucas.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Moura should have gone for goal
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Vini about to come on.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

You are a simpleton. To actually shamefully claim the goals conceded are from his side of the field when in fact the opposition's strong attacking point is from that side of field. It is like you are expecting Aurier to be a lone ranger. Defending is a collective effort. Blaming Aurier is just your way to blame him for the sun going down.
This is actually a FACT! Do you know what "fact" means? I know you live deep inside Aurier's buttocks and with your brain covered in his sh*t, you have zero capacity to understand things.

Continue to twerk on him and he will continue to issue you bitterness! I love the way he despises you and causes you so much pain--making you to go inside your cave, crying like a 7 year old whose ball has been stolen. :rotf: Unbeknownst to you, this is actually working in my favor. You go into your cave the whole weak and I dont have to see or converse with someone who knows nothing about football. :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Kane blasts over the bar after gorgeous footwork from Ndombele
Danny Blanchflower