2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: Preseason Preparations

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote:Whether Doherty becomes sh1t for Spurs would be a Spurs problem. THE FACT is that last season he was the second best RB/RWB in the league.
Read the posts, dd. He is a solid RWB. The concern is on his defensive duties in a back four.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Whether Doherty becomes sh1t for Spurs would be a Spurs problem. THE FACT is that last season he was the second best RB/RWB in the league.
Read the posts, dd. He is a solid RWB. The concern is on his defensive duties in a back four.
I am going to ask again, how many times have you watched him in a back four?

I know where you are getting your information and I am surprised because you are so much better than market gossip.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:dd, there is nothing funny about it. Just because a new face walks through the door doesn't guarantee a start. Knowing JoMo, he is more about what you bring to the team rather than what you have. Aurier is known factor and JoMo is comfortable with him therefore Matt has to show in training he deserves to start over him.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Its very funny. You really should try comedy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Same way I guaranteed you that your crap favorite players will be sold, I am guaranteeing you now-- Doherty will be your starting right back. Absolutely nothing you, Aurier or his agent can do about that. The decision has been made.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:BTW, where are PaJimoh and his lover, Anigbelenu?
making love. :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: BTW, where are PaJimoh and his lover, Anigbelenu?
making love. :rotf:
Corona better end quickly then because they must wearing each other out by now.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This must a first for Daniel Levy. Signed 3 players already when the transfer only opened a week or so ago! Effects of JoMo surely. I doubt this is the end of the signings as it is likely we will get a back for Kane finally and possibly another midfield general. Enough of signing potentials that have to go on loan and shoe horned into the team when it is clear they are not ready.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Rumor mill has it that Donny Van de Beek may be on his way to N17.

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Its a Goal wrote:Rumor mill has it that Donny Van de Beek may be on his way to N17.
Rumor mill is wrong.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote:Rumor mill has it that Donny Van de Beek may be on his way to N17.
Fun Fact: Since 2018 Donny Van Der Beek has won more penalties for Ajax than any other player.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Cristao II wrote:
Fun Fact: Since 2018 Donny Van Der Beek has won more penalties for Ajax than any other player.
So the serial diver Bruno and this guy will exponentially increase ManU already high penalty won rate
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Donzman
Egg
Egg

Post by Donzman »

Its a Goal wrote:Back to back friendlies, back to back victories. First against Reading where Son scored 2 in the 4-1 win and today with a 1 nil victory, goal coming at the dead end of the game via a superb strike from Bergwijn.

I struggle to see Ndombele getting a look in with the arrival of Hojbjerg. Hojbjerg looks quite enterprising in the midfield with his creativity dribbling skills. He doesn't hide and looks to take the game by the horn. Unless Ndombele increase his workrate I doubt he will get to start any match.

Hojbjerg? Are you sure this was Hojbjerg? He's energetic but nobody has ever accused him of having creative dribbling skills.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Amazon prime. Has a documentary on Spurs..kai Jose cursed out sky sports :laugh:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Its a Goal wrote:Image
UNA DEY BUY GARY CAHILL? :lol:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

All or nothing: Tottenham Spurs on Amazon Prime Video is a must see for Spurs FC fans, Mourinho FC fans and football lovers in general. So far they have released the first 3 episodes and here are the highlights for me:

1. Dele Ali is a 'lazy player': Jose reached this conclusion after the first practice.
2. Dele Ali was wanted by ManU: Jose mentioned that the ONLY spurs player Sir Alex advised him to buy for ManU was Dele Ali.
3. Harry Kane needs/ wants guidance on taking his game to the final level: Jose gave him the pep talk on pushing his game to a level close to Messi & Ronaldo
4. Dele Ali/ Jose Pep Talk: Jose read him the riot act on how he can either be world class or a bum.
5. Spurs are nice guys - this is one area were Jose tries to transform the player's mentality
6. Jose wants to win and needs to win: Winning is all that matters. Anything else is jara on top.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the series.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Amazon prime. Has a documentary on Spurs..kai Jose cursed out sky sports :laugh:

Fcuuk off!! :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

green4life wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Amazon prime. Has a documentary on Spurs..kai Jose cursed out sky sports :laugh:

to be honest, that is one of the best football documentary out there. Jose is made for TV..what he said about Aurier was funny. Being a football manager no be beans, the Erickson wahala was something else, Levi really wanted him to stay..Harry Kane nah F word general his speech nah comedy
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
green4life wrote:

to be honest, that is one of the best football documentary out there. Jose is made for TV..what he said about Aurier was funny. Being a football manager no be beans, the Erickson wahala was something else, Levi really wanted him to stay..Harry Kane nah F word general his speech nah comedy
As you watch it, a lot from what transpired last season makes sense. And as you mentioned, Jose is a natural born star for reality TV. He's a real character for sure.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao,

Have you gotten to the part of the Amazon Documentary, when you guys played Wolves? What did your coach say about Doherty? :taunt:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

How much of Pochettino is in the doc?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

kalani JR wrote:How much of Pochettino is in the doc?
The first episode is about Pooch including last year's CL run & Levy's thought process leading to the decision to fire him. Levy said it was the toughest decision of his life because they had a personal relationship (with their families) outside football.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote:Cristao,

Have you gotten to the part of the Amazon Documentary, when you guys played Wolves? What did your coach say about Doherty? :taunt:
I am not watching it yet. Too much occurring in my personal life. I will look into it perhaps in Q4 this year.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8