2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v VIL [WK 37]

Post by wanaj0 »

Its a Goal wrote:Wow, this is a significant shift in style from Mourinho days. Ball getting moved around quickly with everyone knowing where they are supposed to be.
Confirmed by the loss at home to mighty Aston Villa. :tic:

Great that you are rid of Mourinho who is holding the team back :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Its a Goal wrote:This whole team is bad. Played only 15 minutes of sweet football and they have collapsed like a pack of cards.
I knew that a long time ago :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:so Spurs is going to allow assanal finish ahead of them and get the Europa spot? SMH no wonder Kane wan comot
:lol: :lol: :lol: no worry. Everton or West Ham will do the needful.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:This whole team is bad. Played only 15 minutes of sweet football and they have collapsed like a pack of cards.
I knew that a long time ago :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

C-U-R-S-E-D
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

The problem was Jose Mourinho. He was too harsh on our players - expecting too much from them. How can one expect our players to not be hearing nice words everyday. He wrecked our atmosphere.

I am going to be so pissed if the only target I have set for this bunch is not met.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:The problem was Jose Mourinho. He was too harsh on our players - expecting too much from them. How can one expect our players to not be hearing nice words everyday. He wrecked our atmosphere.

I am going to be so pissed if the only target I have set for this bunch is not met.
Arsenal will be finishing above Tottenham.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote:
Cristao II wrote:The problem was Jose Mourinho. He was too harsh on our players - expecting too much from them. How can one expect our players to not be hearing nice words everyday. He wrecked our atmosphere.

Bros I don't even want to think of that. We fired Jose for what. Because a bunch of whiny overpaid brats were having their feelings hurt. Kane can't stand to be in the same team with them. And then some fans couldn't stand seeing their fave players get benched for being crap. Look at today Mason starts fvvking Harry Winks - I looked at the starting lineup and asked why is this wanker picking the same cliquey players so much?

Well they have shown him the other side. Only had to beat Villa - pfft
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:

Amen
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

wanaj0 wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Wow, this is a significant shift in style from Mourinho days. Ball getting moved around quickly with everyone knowing where they are supposed to be.

Supporters like IAG are the reasons teams remain mediocre. Spurs is England New York Mets. Bring the best coach and players in the world, but their owners and fans will render them useless. Other EPL knows the team lacks stamina. Even if they scored 7 goals against you in the first half, just wait till the last 15 minutes and you will make up the deficit
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Gosh. This happened yesterday?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Scenario (a few weeks ago):

Spurs are a few points away from challenging the top 4 places and have a cup final coming up. Jose Mourinho is the manager and has weeded out Eric Dier, Dele Alli, Moussa Sissoko, Harry Winks and Gareth Bale from the starting lineup. Some Spurs fans never liked Jose Mourinho from when he joined and believe the media narrative that he has destroyed the club.

Players not in favour: We don't want Jose. We don't need him to qualify for Europe. He is destroying our confidence.

Some Spurs fans: We want Jose out. We want Jose out. We will get Nagelsmann. We will get Rodgers. We will get ten Hag. Jose is finished. Jose isn't coaching the players. He plays no tactics.

Levy: Jose you are fired. Ryan Mason - you have no experience but I believe that we are already well ahead and set to qualify for Europe.

Jermaine Jenas (wanker that couldn't achieve anything in football life): Jose is washed up. Club made the right decision in getting rid of him. Spurs will win trophies now.

Neutrals: What bloody idiotic wankers are in that Club?

Harry Kane: I gotta get out of here.

Cue 19 May 2021

Spurs are now likely to finish 9th!! They lost the cup final. Nagelsmann, Rodgers and ten Hag said '#$%$ you' to Spurs.

Some Spurs Fans: We have our club back

Cristao: What the #$%$? I am going to focus on Inter and Ajax from next season.

Harry Kane: Someone - anyone get me away from this Shithole

Neutrals: How does an intelligent being fire a manager who almost had you in CL and in a cup final to appoint a 29 year old rookie with no experience and expect a better performance? What exactly is Spurs true target?

Arsenal fans: It is happening again ... It is happening again

Jose Mourinho: Forza Roma.
Last edited by Cristao II on Thu May 20, 2021 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

furiously frank wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

Supporters like IAG are the reasons teams remain mediocre. Spurs is England New York Mets. Bring the best coach and players in the world, but their owners and fans will render them useless. Other EPL knows the team lacks stamina. Even if they scored 7 goals against you in the first half, just wait till the last 15 minutes and you will make up the deficit
When I first said it, IAG wept and wept and twerked uncontrollably, with one yansh!

If the likes of Cristao want happiness for Spurs, they have one decision to make--- get rid of IAG and his likes. o pa ri o!
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Cristao II wrote:Scenario (a few weeks ago):

Spurs are a few points away from challenging the top 4 places and have a cup final coming up. Jose Mourinho is the manager and has weeded out Eric Dier, Dele Alli, Moussa Sissoko, Harry Winks and Gareth Bale from the starting lineup. Some Spurs fans never liked Jose Mourinho from when he joined and believe the media narrative that he has destroyed the club.

Players not in favour: We don't want Jose. We don't need him to qualify for Europe. He is destroying our confidence.

Some Spurs fans: We want Jose out. We want Jose out. We will get Nagelsmann. We will get Rodgers. We will get ten Hag. Jose is finished. Jose isn't coaching the players. He plays no tactics.

Levy: Jose you are fired. Ryan Mason - you have no experience but I believe that we are already well ahead and set to qualify for Europe.

Jermaine Jenas (wanker that couldn't achieve anything in football life): Jose is washed up. Club made the right decision in getting rid of him. Spurs will win trophies now.

Cue 19 May 2021

Spurs are now likely to finish 9th!! They lost the cup final. Nagelsmann, Rodgers and ten Hag said '#$%$ you' to Spurs.

Neutrals: How does an intelligent being fire a manager who almost had you in CL and in a cup final to appoint a 29 year old rookie with no experience and expect a better performance? What exactly is Spurs true target?

LOL. VERY WELL SAID :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dumbest coach sack ever.
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Ugbowo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Scenario (a few weeks ago):

Cue 19 May 2021

LOL. VERY WELL SAID :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dumbest coach sack ever.
He didn't want Jose to talk about the disastrous Europe Super League at that time
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Chief, the irony is that the likes of Klopp and Pep Guardiola do not tolerate such nonsense that Mourinho was expected to tolerate at Spurs and even at United.
Just that they go about it in a different way.
Look at Pep, Aguero cut loose as soon as possible. And they didn't have a very good beginning to life.

But most of that is down to the board making it clear they are backing the manager all the way.
And the fans falling right behind.
The fans are usually what confuses the board, once the board becomes undecided then that's where the whole mess starts. Because sometimes the board can panic when there is discord on the terraces and on social media
That's why i think Danfo keeps mentioning Spurs fans as part of the problem.

This Jose sacking must be his most uncalled for sacking.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

How can you sack the coach a few days to the cup finals and a few points from top 4 ..today Spurs are interested in qualifying for UEFA conference league...this is the new intertoto cup
SuperEagles

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Harry Kane to Gary Neville: “Daniel would have had his reasons for doing it [sacking Mourinho] but I was surprised. We know Jose’s record in finals. We found out five minutes before everybody else did.”

“Jose obviously expected us to be men and act like men on the pitch, to have leaders on the pitch and to be honest, that’s probably where it didn’t quite work out with Jose, we didn’t quite have enough leadership that we needed.”

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Just as I've always suspected.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q23uQWvmmZo[/video]
It would be so wonderful if kane becomes a Chelsea player..i just cannot wait. I want this player so bad
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Fri May 21, 2021 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhT5AamrI-g[/video]

Chelsea bid for Kane
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] LEI v TOT [WK 38]

Post by danfo driver »

When natural born losers come face to face with a winner, they cant handle it! They become uncomfortable because he is forcing them to become winners. Their most comfortable and natural situation is when they are losing.

Unfortunately for them, Harry Kane has now tasted what it means to be close to a winner and he is craving it! He wants it more than anything. He will do whatever it takes to leave Tottenham because he now knows he will never get it there.