2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v WHU [WK 5]

Post by Ugbowo »

Aurier had his hand in the last goal but goodness Sanchez is a terrible defender.

Pure shyte
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

green4life wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Aurier should never done the jersey again.
Danfo has been warning you about Aurier's costly mistakes hence the reason for buying Doherty but you & cristao no wan listen. oh well.
Hopefully they keep playing him,we love our African brother Aurier
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:This one hurts.
I hope it burns! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The only remedy for you is to apologize to me and promise that you will change. If not, you will feel more pain that you have ever felt. Because when a parent tells a child that fire is hot and the child says the parents mouth is smelling, only a serious burn will teach that child that fire is hot.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

I think Spurs have a lot of positives.

At least they are very clear that they need to sort out that defending mentality.

But the team creates a lot of great chances.
It will do well
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

benteke wrote:I think Spurs have a lot of positives.

At least they are very clear that they need to sort out that defending mentality.

It will do well
Tru tok. Take ‘em for granted at your own peril.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

8 mins
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

It will do well
Yeah a team that can play like they did early in the game is bound to figure the rest out.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Spurs should have gone for the 4th, 5th, 6th! once West Ham, smelled blood, it was over!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

I made a bet with my buddy, he said Spurs can win it all. I think that’s possible if it’s another team. Spurs just have a peculiar skill set of finding that Hidden chance that leads to not winning it all.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

It will do well
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You are looking at football like IAG and that is what I am warning you guys against, yet you guys dont want to listen! Is this stubborness? arrogance? or just pure refusal to listen to advice???

Brooooo! I am telling you that this Spurs CANNOT do anything with these players. I know I may sound arrogant, but the truth is that I know what it takes to win! I know what it takes to dominate and challenge for titles! People say the difference between winning and losing is 'details.' What they mean by that is that it is the little things that separate.

Most people will look at the West Ham tying goal and they will say "amazing goal! fantastic goal! no keeper could ever have caught that! etc etc! but that is not the point. Look at the 30 seconds leading to the goal... the multitude of mistakes, the refusal to press high, the wrong positions taken by the Tottenham strikers during the set-piece! That goal was VERY VERY VERY AVOIDABLE! TRUST ME ON THAT!

Dont be deceived by their strikeforce, football games are won by strikers, but titles are won by defenders! read that and digest it! Any top team will tell you that you simply cannot be fuckinnnng about giving free set pieces close to your box like you are sharing cake around! You cant do that! and Aurier kept on doing that over and over again. That is madness!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:

It will do well
Yeah a team that can play like they did early in the game is bound to figure the rest out.
OMGG!! that is not how it works! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the only way tottenham wins anything this season is to bin Aurier, Sanchez and Aldeweireld. Mark My Words!

You guys simply dont get it :lol: :lol: I have analyzed their team and they cannot win with those guys on the pitch. No chance!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:I made a bet with my buddy, he said Spurs can win it all. I think that’s possible if it’s another team. Spurs just have a peculiar skill set of finding that Hidden chance that leads to not winning it all.
They would have had a chance to win if they got Milan Skriniar. They are going to deeply regret their inability to close that transfer. He was the final piece.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

It will do well
OMGG!! that is not how it works! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the only way tottenham wins anything this season is to bin Aurier, Sanchez and Aldeweireld. Mark My Words!

You guys simply dont get it :lol: :lol: I have analyzed their team and they cannot win with those guys on the pitch. No chance!
I didn't say win, clear they aren't up for that.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote:

It will do well
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You are looking at football like IAG and that is what I am warning you guys against, yet you guys dont want to listen! Is this stubborness? arrogance? or just pure refusal to listen to advice???

Brooooo! I am telling you that this Spurs CANNOT do anything with these players. I know I may sound arrogant, but the truth is that I know what it takes to win! I know what it takes to dominate and challenge for titles! People say the difference between winning and losing is 'details.' What they mean by that is that it is the little things that separate.

Most people will look at the West Ham tying goal and they will say "amazing goal! fantastic goal! no keeper could ever have caught that! etc etc! but that is not the point. Look at the 30 seconds leading to the goal... the multitude of mistakes, the refusal to press high, the wrong positions taken by the Tottenham strikers during the set-piece! That goal was VERY VERY VERY AVOIDABLE! TRUST ME ON THAT!

Dont be deceived by their strikeforce, football games are won by strikers, but titles are won by defenders! read that and digest it! Any top team will tell you that you simply cannot be fuckinnnng about giving free set pieces close to your box like you are sharing cake around! You cant do that! and Aurier kept on doing that over and over again. That is madness!

Don't fret. I understand exactly what you are talking about.
That's why i say at least it's clear that Mourinho has to sort out the way they defend.
And he gets a lot of stick when he picks fights with some players, that's the kind of stuff he spots early.
With that statement i am assuming with time we will see him bin most of those players who have a bad mentality. He will get a lot of stick.
But what i liked is that this Spurs creates good chances, i never saw Mourinho make United into a chance creating machine.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

@danfo drive. Its like when Klopp was still building his Liverpool.
They had no problems creating chances and scoring goals.
It was always the defending that was letting them down, they used to dominate games but concede easy goals. Keepers, defenders etc were blamed.

Remember when everyone was laughing at Klopp calling him a bottler of Finals :thumbs:

But at least it was clear if they sort out their defending they would be a force. I'm not saying Spurs can be like Liverpool, but maybe maybe :thumbs:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:

It will do well

So Danfo abeg explain to us teams that are serious this season and rate this following team
Spurs
Arsenal
Manu
Chelsea
Everton
Leicester
Thanks
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

benteke wrote:@danfo drive. Its like when Klopp was still building his Liverpool.
They had no problems creating chances and scoring goals.
It was always the defending that was letting them down, they used to dominate games but concede easy goals. Keepers, defenders etc were blamed.

Remember when everyone was laughing at Klopp calling him a bottler of Finals :thumbs:

But at least it was clear if they sort out their defending they would be a force. I'm not saying Spurs can be like Liverpool, but maybe maybe :thumbs:
Spurs is a good team but Jose also need up his game like Klopp to take them that far.
Also its only going to be tough for teams like spurs and arsenal.
Chelsea,Manu,City and pool seems to add more players also.
Hopefully Chelsea,Manu keep their coaches for long and Pepe leave sooner when it gets tougher
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bad day at the office but guess what, we learn and move on. I am confident we will never let another 3 goal lead slip for the rest of the season. The defense is going to get better once Dier and Tanganga return from injury.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Kunle
Egg
Egg

Post by Kunle »

Its a Goal wrote:Bad day at the office but guess what, we learn and move on. I am confident we will never let another 3 goal lead slip for the rest of the season. The defense is going to get better once Dier and Tanganga return from injury.
Agreed. As soon as you step in to man the post :taunt: :taunt: :rotf:
KK
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [EL] TOT v LAS [GP-J MCT 1]

Post by Its a Goal »

I am super concerned about both Pa Jimoh and Anikulapo. Can anyone reach out to them to make sure they are alright?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Its a Goal wrote:I am super concerned about both Pa Jimoh and Anikulapo. Can anyone reach out to them to make sure they are alright?
i asked about this dude Pa Jimoh and no one gave a word .
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bale makes his full debute.