2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] EVE v TOT [WK 32]

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Rumors , Sarri to Spurs
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The players are laughing at you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The end is nigh for Jose.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: The players are laughing at you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: The players are laughing at you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Its a Goal wrote:The end is nigh for Jose.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

And who next?

Still remember how Harry was sacked :tic:

Who is next after Jose?
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Spurs fans are delusional. They think they are in the same class as Chelsea, Real, Bayern and Barca....these are winners..instead of you people to hope Jose wins the fina km next weekend, una dey here dey think yall can do better than Jose :rotf: funny folks
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Its a Goal wrote:The end is nigh for Jose.
Rumours that Jose Mourinho has been sacked
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Tottenham sacked Jose Mourinho after an explosive morning where he refused to take the squad onto the training ground over the club’s proposed European Super League admission.

God bless Jose Mourinho.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

kenmega wrote:Tottenham sacked Jose Mourinho after an explosive morning where he refused to take the squad onto the training ground over the club’s proposed European Super League admission.

God bless Jose Mourinho.
How far true is this.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Wow. Thanks Jose for the times and memories. I think this is double edged. A lot of the fans do not agree with the Club's insistence on joining the European Super League. I for one will stop supporting Spurs and Inter if this occurs. Also Daniel - are you fvcking dumb? This is how many days to the bloody league cup final! Your chance to add a second trophy during your time as chairman!! You went and backed the crap players over the manager!!

Spurs fans - we are about to go through a painful rebuilding process and it wont take one season.

Daniel Levy - you have ignored hints from two managers about the quality of this squad - One whose skill was building players and the other whose skill was delivering trophies with close to ready-made players. Time will tell if your move is worth it for the club.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

benteke wrote:
kenmega wrote:Tottenham sacked Jose Mourinho after an explosive morning where he refused to take the squad onto the training ground over the club’s proposed European Super League admission.

God bless Jose Mourinho.
How far true is this.
It seems to be true - confirmed on a number of other channels. However some are saying a joke channel is pushing this angle. Time will tell.
Last edited by Cristao II on Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

The Club can today announce that Jose Mourinho and his coaching staff Joao Sacramento, Nuno Santos, Carlos Lalin and Giovanni Cerra have been relieved of their duties.

Farewell Jose. It was an honour having you as a manager. Now you have managed both Inter and Spurs. Which is next?

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Cristao II wrote:Wow. Thanks Jose for the times and memories. I think this is double edged. A lot of the fans do not agree with the Club's insistence on joining the European Super League. I for one will stop supporting Spurs and Inter if this occurs. Also Daniel - are you fvcking dumb? This is how many days to the bloody league cup final! Your chance to add a second trophy during your time as chairman!! You went and backed the crap players over the manager!!

Spurs fans - we are about to go through a painful rebuilding process and it wont take one season.

Daniel Levy - you have ignored hints from two managers about the quality of this squad - One whose skill was building players and the other whose skill was delivering trophies with close to ready-made players. Time will tell if your move is worth it for the club.
I'm officially done with this football club and supported this club for many years yet clowns like Levy and Lewis want to grab money over glory. **** this useless football club with this super league crap money.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

God bless Jose Mourinho.
You guys would believe anything :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Someone has been sh1t, yet it is this fabu fabu story that you actually believe! As if the players do not know the road to the training ground. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:
You also forgot to mention that Bobo IAG has ignored day light warnings from me :taunt:
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

So long, farewell, he won't be missed
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

As has been said many times over...Mourinhosaurus is Finished. Pack away the Vaseline flip flopper, the credits are rolling and the distance grows ever more. At long last, the dinosaur has taken his last stand on English soil. Love the fact that they didn’t even give him the chance to win a trophy on the weekend. Love it. Just a tanned Sam Allardyce. Good riddance.
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

danfo driver wrote:

God bless Jose Mourinho.
You guys would believe anything :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Someone has been sh1t, yet it is this fabu fabu story that you actually believe! As if the players do not know the road to the training ground. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
My bad. It is reported not true.

Then again, why did Levy sack Mourinho a week before the cup final? Hell, he should have been sacked weeks ago. Why cannot we sack him at the end of the season? The timing of his sacking is a strange one and leaving Ryan Mason in charge. Useless club.

My best wishes to Jose Mourinho - I cannot blame him - he tried his best.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Cris, it is finished, let the myth be. Mourinho delivered a Europa league and Carabao with a “whole” Man United, having proudly poured £400M in to his bus parking enterprise. Much like his appointment at Spurs, he was brought in with all eyes starring at the stars and leaves them with gaping wounds and questions of suitability for attempts at resuscitation. They were forewarned. Absolutely love it. Kane to United, Dan James and Lingard to go in the opposite direction.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Thank you Jose Mourinho for your time at Spurs. It is a shame the players with no winning mentality ganged up to get you sacked.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: Jose Mourinho Fired!!!

Post by Its a Goal »

@Kenmega, it is really strange the timing of the sack. Even the wording of the press release is not filled with affection as was with when Pochettino was sacked. There is a Yoruba proverb that says "the crow cried all night and in the morning grandmother is dead". Levy moved Spurs into the ESL and in the morning Jose is gone. Coincidence? I don't believe so. Mourinho is a traditionalist and I am sure he expressed his opposition to the move as he won't want to have anything to do with it. Coupled with the poor run of results Levy might have decided to move forward the sacking rather than wait until end of the season when it is anticipated it will happen.

Tottenham is going from a club we all love and adore to one Levy and Joe Lewis is turning into an American like franchise business where the objective is profit over glory. There are teams in the NBA, NFL, and MLB who are in existence to participate and earn profits for the owners without being concerned about making the playoffs talkless of winning a trophy. They are happy to recruit and trade players cos that is where the money lies.